• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

i'll keep the fingers crossed.when you going to test? any more symptoms.

Last night I had some cramping.....not AF like cramping but it was diff. And my left nip started stinging! But it could all be preparing for af.....CM is dry. I will test Monday if she stays away....I have a feeling she will come today. But I hope not!!

bet she stays away this month ;) and if she doesnt you can join me for that Jan baby :D

x

hei ladies, conswayla updates? claire and Cadz when are you testing? im the impatient type, done several test.... Gumb69, samzi and the rest, all the best for the next cycle....:hug:

i started a journal and know i can't find it duh!! any ideas on how i can find it. it's on the ttc journal. i think i called Gumb-will we ever get our bundle of joy.
it's boring anyway.. i could always do another on.

Henrica best of luck with the testing.
Samzi count me in for the Jan 10 baby. I'm def having a baby in Jan 10. i don't care how but i'm having one.

Thanks Gumb69, i got an imaginary very faint line today:shy: :dust::dust: Gumb for jan.....

henrica oooooo did you how many days till AF due????

gumb you go to trying to concieve then at the top its TTC journals and its in there hun

i will test if im late but i doubt i will be.....must try have pma though

OMG conswayla i am soooooo excited for you haha how sad is that

@ Claire, AF due on tuesday, keep PMA =D>, you are stil in...

:) thats what i like to here hun, i think u have done it this month :)

Gumb you put your journal in the pregnancy journal section hun, lol......you need to start one in the ttc section x

i'm such a dumb ass thanks x

Conswayla :happydance::happydance:

Henrica only 3 more sleeps till tuesday :happydance: a faint line is still a line.

Gumb, 3 sleeps isnt easy as it appears, its like a year, bought hpt today and DH was upset cause had already got:bfn: few days ago, he thought it wil be wise to wait til tuesday, so he manage to hide it but i got it under bed and did the test anyway:rofl:

@ Claire, im so anxious, not a good thing.... DH once told me he wil blocked my password cause im being obsess with BNB.......seems hasnt done yet cause im stil accessing it....nite nite, its 10.45pm here..... please update us as soon as you can Conswayla... all the best...

Good LUck Henrica!

Well, I checked again, and I had a little of EWCM.....not much. But there is no spotting, and no :witch: OMG I am freaking out! If she isn't here by sometime tomorrow....I may get excited! Right now I am trying to keep busy, cause I still think she is coming. My bb's are still killing me! I have to wear a sports bra to bed because they hurt so much. DH is getting excited which is hard to deal with...cause I still think I will be let down. Hope you all are doing well today!!

conswayla u have me on the edge of my seat i actually got up early today on a sat to log on to see what was happening! then realised time differnces haha. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->