• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

:rofl: Oh this is too much fun. Well not really....but in a way hehe!

Its almost noon, and no sign of :witch: yet, she could still come tomorrow though.....she does do that to me sometimes. Last month was a 29 day cycle, and the month before was 30...but the month before that was 28! so we will see.

I will update over the weekend for sure. I just want cramps!! With DS I was 5 days late and I had BAD af cramps and I ran to the bathroom thinking she was here and nothing, and I took the test the next day and there was 2 lines! So that is why I want the cramps, plus everyone seems to get them in early pregnancy.

I know its hard Gumb! But I am going to wait! I talked to DH on the phone, and he said....don't test, don't do it! So i guess I just have to be a brave little girl and wait it out hahaha

OMG - still no :witch: ?!!! :happydance:

I'll be logging on first thing tomorrow to check she's stayed away!

I've got exactly the same symptoms... my @@s are hurting so much and are definitely fuller than normal. I've got big AF pains so either she'll turn up tomorrow or I'll be in agony all weekend waiting for her to show.
I just love the idea of getting cramps like this 'cos I'm PG though!
But... my CM has totally dried up. I got one little yellow blob yesterday but that was it.

Well we went shopping tonight but I was very strong and didn't buy any tests. FRER aren't on offer any more and CB are so expensive. So I'm going to sit it out and wait for the :witch: on Monday.

So... you've 2 days to go and you'll be officially LATE !!! :yipee:

I keep stopping by the clearblue opk box.... £100 !!!

I wish I'd got one back in Jan but every month I think... its not worth it for 1 cycle...
I haven't even got any opks for next month - just gonna stick to the every other day plan,

No :witch: yet.

Good for you for not buying any Cazd! I stand in the store sometimes and stare at them LOL. don't know what I will get, I get the drug store brand ones usually because they are on sale 2 for $10.

Cazd, those cramps are a goooooooood sign!!! Can I have some?

I have no clue what my CM is like since DH and I :sex: last night, so it is somewhat EW, but thats his :spermy: juice!

And about Luteal Phases, it was Snuggle that read the book about it I think?? Apparently your LP does not change, your O date can change. So if you O 2 days late, your your af will be 2 days late.
I have read up on it more on the internet, and basically that is what I find. They say that your LP will always be the same, maybe give or take a day once in a while, but that it is not common for it to change.

I was also watching this show, and the doc there was talking about TTC, and they said the biggest mistake some women make is :sex: everyday. He said do it every 3 days....maybe 2 around O, but every 3 days was enough. I guess we will always hear different things, and I guess at some point we will all know what works for us! DS wasn't planned, so I have no clue how much we were or weren't :sex: at that time. And we only did it one time around O this month....so we will see if that even worked!

conswayla and cazd it's soooo exciting. can't wait to find out how you are both getting on.

i got the :spermy:going today, so going to :sex:on day 8,10,11,12,14,16

what is the clear blue kit for £100.

i buy the clear blue ov kits over here and it is the digital clear blue ovulation kit with 7 sticks to pee on for €32.00

Hard earned money spent....just to pee on it! Whoever invented opk's and hpt's must be a gazillionaire!! What a brilliant invention.....

Go Gumb! The :sex: marathon is on!!

Just after 2:30pm......no :witch: yet. Oh this is driving me mad!

conswayla ohhh your preggo i just know it lol im so excited !!

:happydance: I hope so! I should know better then to get my hopes up. But it is fun having PMA! I'll cry later when :witch: comes

Well I am off for the night, may not be back on since the fam and I are going out tonight for a bit. I will be back in the morning, and hopefully with no sign of :witch: She still aint here......so lets hope it stays that way, night all :hug:

Sending all you ladies piles and piles of baby dust this weekend!!

:dust::dust::dust:

what are we like? i think we are worse than Cazd and Conswayla and it's happening to them. only 7 days for you claire? any symptoms

fab weather here again today. blue skies, sunshine. hope it lasts for the weekend. what's it like where you are?

blue skys here as well hun, :happydance:

no symptoms for me in the last 10 months i have had every symptom going and more that i made up so im just not symptom spotting this month my backache has gone thou so thats good!

Gumb you need to get a jouranl going so we can come and stalk you over there :rofl:

i think i'll do the journal thingy then. no harm i suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->