• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

next thursday/friday then :)

also ive no idea on them really, do they show pos before you ov or during? :blush:

they will go positive 12-48 hours before you ovulate if your testing a few days before you get your surge you will know to :sex: when it goes positive! its only positive if the line is as dark or darker than the control line, its normal to have sum LH in your system all month which it might pick up a faint line but it will shoot up and surge when your about 12-48 hours from popping a egg :)

yeah and everyone is different in terms of how their metabolism (and body temp) work as they wake up. A half hour doesn't make any difference to my temp, but an hour would. Your body might do a quick wake up phase or something. It isn't for every one and to get to 18dpo and no Bfp I can TOTALLY understand your devastation. It should have been a bfp (and a chemical if AF shows).

Being the chart stalker I am, did you put that cycle into FF ever?

Yeah I put it in FF and Fertility Gal....screwed up so bad I am sure. Of course I wasn't sure either if I had to add a degree (I always thought you were to add a degree taking your temp under arm or in mouth) and that messed me up more. I dont have basal body therm, just a reg one.

ok, thanks.

hope it gets pos next weekend then, cos il be with BF then and its an extra long one too!

Yeah you need a bbt thermometer, a regular thermometer doesn't pick up the minute differences day to day and there is no point adding a degree, because it is all relative, you just stick to the same method. Don't use underarm. Only Mouth or vaginally (the latter being more accurate).

when i started temping the other week i used mouth and few days after UA. oops :blush:

I'm on the countdown too - and my temps dropped today so I'm pretty sure this'll be a shorter cycle than average.
Eugh - having to rush to the loo every 10 minutes 'cos I think she's started. I hate it!

Oh is fab support with my temping. I went to get up to go to the loo at 5 this morning and he reminded me to take my temp first. (you've got to try and test after 4+ hours of sleep)

Way to go Claire - all that :sex: ! I've got 5 sessions planned for next cycle.

I'm wondering whether to use EPO pre ov - There's always some CM in there but given my OH's penchant for midnight quickies... sometimes I don't get the chance to erm... make more!

What do you guys think?

Yea u could try EPO oil, i think everyone who has used it (apart from me haha) has had more CM with it, it just made me feel bloated and sick i might give it another go next cycle though.

Had sum lower back pain this morning on my left hand side, it wasnt to bad just mild it normally agony all day today but im not sure weather i ovulated or when so it could just be that. I only get backache on the left hand side thats where my 1 ovary is so i wonder if its the ovary that causes the pain its weird that its only on the left hand side. Dunno wish i knew what was going on in my body.

i'm sure you ovulated Claire. especially with all the LH surges and the pain in your side in the middle of the night.

my left ovary and fallopian tube has been removed and every couple of months i get pains around ovulation in my left side. Freaky!! as there is nothing there. bodies do some strange things.

i suppose just base it on the normal length of your cycle, so 8 days to go for you.

Conswayla- any good news for us?

I was thinking last night, on day 10 last month i got a positive on the ov kits. So i probably ovulated on day 12. then AF came on day 22. Is it a hard and fast rule that AF should come 14 days after you ovulate or is there a larger window. seeing as AF came 10 days after i ovulated.

Its still early here just after 9am. No :witch: yet. Last night I had this huge sharp pulling feeling in the middle of my belly.....that was def new to me. But I am the queen of getting new symptoms every month that are not related to being preggo! I get more preggo symptoms with af then I did when I was pregnant!! Its crazy. Anyway, bb's are still very sore, they ached all night last night, its like I could feel them push pain through them without moving. I don't have any cramps (which is too bad, because cramps without af is a great sign) I don't know what to think, other then my reaccuring CD 28-29 dream that I got a bfp and I woke up thinking I was preggo......I just have no idea! I am so tempted to run to the store and grab a hpt....but I wont....no I wont! I will at least wait until Monday....this weekend I will keep busy with the family. But it is still early in the day.

Cazd, I think if you have a temp dip and cramping....implantation? Oooo, sounding good! I wish I would get more then pulling and twinges....I want cramps!

♪ I am slowly going crazy ♪
♪ Waiting to see if the :witch: comes!! ♪

you are showing great self restraint in not doing a test. i really hope you get a :bfp:

this is sooooo excitin, will u be able to update us over the weekned? i love the sound of the pully pain i want pully pain haha!! what time is it over there now?

gumb i am not sure about your luteal phase if it can change or if u just ovulate at differnt times im sure that not everyone gets a 14 LP though i could be wrong? if i ovulate late my period comes late think its always 14 days though im not sure. Maybe cos u just had a operation things might be a little unsettled

keep us updated with your symptoms

and one more thing sorry, but

hit the post quicky reply duh!!!
i was going to say, do the test because it's killing me to find and it's not even happening to me. i think you are great not to test early or even today. (sorry should really be supporting you telling you not to test and wait). So just ignore me when i say do the test ok.

i think your very strong as well its amazing ive never made it past 10dpo haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->