• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies needed!! CD1 Oct 25th

Farie

Reaction score
Hey ladies .... CD1 for me today (and Miel too I think?)

Anyone want to join me for this Nov cycle? I need buddies to keep me sane!!
I have a 31 day cycle, had a 21 day blood test last month which came back as showing no Ov :cry:
So this month I have vits galore, I'm going to take Agnus Castus and try to be up-beat and positive and full of PMA.

We have been TTC a year now and I will confess to being alittle fed up of it all and I'd just like my BFP now please!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey Farie :) :witch: is here for me too..... I feel...... numb. I'm so sorry you've been trying soooo long. Nov. will be cycle 6 for us, and it feels like an eternity. I've never been a negative person, but I'm feeling so doubtful and angry. Here's to November :hugs:

hey girls!!!
i think Af is playing hide and seek with me as after my small bleed this morning since then nothing !!! wear a pad all day not a tampon as my tummy hurt :( but did not have any bleed...so re adjust my ff ticker and put spotting instead of light bleeding....i know it's not implematation i know it as i get this often and have to wait for my CD1 forever !!!! but i am sure she is right around the corner the bitch!

so here is to a wonderful November together !!!:)

CD3 for me. :witch: has never been this heavy or given me such bad cramps. Terrible mood today - but looking forward to a new cycle nonetheless. Last cycle was 40 days. So we'll see what this one brings me.

:wave: hello honey

Fingers crossed for a shorted cycle for you this month .. I'm hoping for earlier O and a longer LP.
Off for blood tests tomorrow/tues and again round day 21 :sick: I hate needles

Hello Ladies:) I am joining the crew :)

Cheers & Baby dust to all the ladies lookin for a BFP this November!! :)

Hey can I join you guys? I got spotting on 23rd and full flow on 25th so not sure if I am cd4 today or cd2, what do you think? My last cycle was 46 days so I'm another one with a very long cycle .....not sure if I'm ovulating but this month might be the first time I try these OPK and check my temps. Is anyone else doing that? I hope this cycle buddy will help us keep positive this month!

hey quite alot of us are online...all except two...does anyone ever use the chat room?

Hey can I join you guys? I got spotting on 23rd and full flow on 25th so not sure if I am cd4 today or cd2, what do you think? My last cycle was 46 days so I'm another one with a very long cycle .....not sure if I'm ovulating but this month might be the first time I try these OPK and check my temps. Is anyone else doing that? I hope this cycle buddy will help us keep positive this month!

full flow should be count as CD1 darling but if AF show after 10 pm the following day is CD1.

i am still waiting for mine AF to show up !

ooooooh thanks for that. Well I had a cd1 blood test done on 23 Oct (thinking that's my cd)...do you think that will be wrong? Shall I get another one done on Tue or shouldn't it make that much differene? On Tue it will be cd4...is that too late? I can't go for a blood test on Monday as I have to go work and going out of the city.....hmm they're all wrong anyway! I hate giving blood...they bruise me every time.

i don't think tuesday will be to late but probably the 23rd was to early...when you spotted it was just spot right no need to wear a tampon ?

:hi: can i join now she is coming for me :hissy: i've had enough of her, not only does she keep ruining my baby plans, but she ruins my friends to :hissy: this is war :witch: XXX

yeah just brownish spot all day then nothing. At first I thought that was it and I needed help but then I got full bleeding on sat 25th. The Dr at hospital said I needed a blood test on cd1-3 and that cd4 would be too late...so I risked having it on Thursday cos of the weekend...erm will go to my GP and ask for another form and have another blood test anyway so at least they can interpret it any way they want :(

I hate giving blood...they bruise me every time.

Make sure they undo the tornique first, you know the tight thing around your arm, before they remove the needle, otherwise bruise will be big!!!!

Hi girlies, Im CD 26 today, expecting AF weds around 2pm!!!! I really dont feel PG this month and have tested BFN x a million already!!!!!!. can I join this month? july is a good month to have one!!
:hug:

ooooo I wish it could be July for me too .......... i'm feeling blue for some reason:cry: i hate work :cry: why can't i have a :bfp: ???:cry: :cry:

well Af just arrive :( CD1 for me today !

We hate AF, sorry hun, she is coming to me tomorrow :cry:

Oh Miel, so sorry honey :hugs:
CD 3 for me today and more blood tests at the hospital :sick: but I was very brave! TBH I am feeling so rough a blood test really didn't register over the sore throat, nausea and ear ache!!!!!!!
God bless Lemsip!
:hug: to you all ... we will make this a good cycle

well we are so close to each other ...we all going to have ovulation on the same time about ....hahhaaaa it's going to be a lot of OHHHHHHH!!! and AHHHHHHHH !!!! in the same time for us ladies !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

bring it on!!!! we are over our tampons and pads !!!! we want to be free!!!!

is anyone using any opk? If so when as cycles are so long...about after cd15? If cycle is 46 does that mean leutal phase is no more than 10 days and that ov prob took place cd36? If it did that is........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->