cycle buddies nov/dec... all welcome

jenna_rios

Trying again after 3 m/c
Reaction score
hi, i am starting a new thread for anyone the :witch: has gotten this month. cd1 nov1st for me. praying for lots of :bfp:!!!

test days for nov/dec
cycle buddies
babyblues2: Nov 3
mrsmab: Nov 4
danielle1987: Nov 5th
Tracy B: Nov 6
jessica2509: Nov 6
KandKsMama: Nov 6
bluey: Nov 7
Vestirse: Nov 8
shalagirl: Nov 8 but testing again
Mrs.Rob Nov 8
MommyMichele: Nov 8
Laura H: Nov 8
AlexisAeydn: Nov 10
Waiting2bMommy: Nov 10
KKSARAH: Nov 10
acowart: Nov 11
becki27: Nov 12
2yrsandwaiting: Nov 12
WelshRose: Nov 12
Pux: Nov 11jaccib: Nov 14
Aurora: Nov 15
JLS: Nov 15
Sparklebaby: Nov 15
adzuki: Nov 15
kellscottkait: Nov 15
Kimberly28: Nov 16
TigerLady: Nov 17
Jai_Jai: Nov 17
Elliebank: Nov 17
Lunaty: Nov 17
Meli Tia: Nov 17
bebe: Nov 18
Laura0786: Nov 18
Aunty E: Nov 19
Someday74: Nov 20
dizzy65: Nov 22
amslou: Nov 22
Angelmarie: Nov 23
DaniGirl Nov 23
Jolinar: Nov 25
amanthony: Nov 25
jenna_rios: Nov 27
mom2pne: Nov 27
leanne1983: Nov 27
willow77: Nov 27

ah you beat me too it then lol.

well at least we have a thread here now!

heres to an august baby! x

Well I made it over here! :witch: is finally gone. I am part of another ttc board and I'm thinking about doing what some of the ladies over there have done because it has been working and that is taking Musinex. 1 tsp a day up until your sure you o'd. I guess it helps thin your cm out making it easier on the sperm. I so want a BFP by the end of the month.

My twins are crying I better go! TTYL

welcome yall!!! hope we all get :bfp: this month.

:dust:

Well, I am going to join even though I didn't get the witch yet... was supposed to get on October 30 or so and believe my last cycle was anovluatory due to stress, traveling, etc. so I don't expect I will get her until December, so I am sorta guessing at my fertile days as I don't have a clear day 1 this cyle. I cramped last week though and think that would have been af so I should be on a similiar timeframe as you guys except I have longer cycles usually of 32-36 days with FF counting 34 as my average.

Babydust to us all!!!

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: I can feel a :bfp: coming.......
Its our time girls!!!!!!!!
I want my baby Leo and I WILL get it this time!!!!!!!!!
:hugs: to my Nov/Dec cycle buddies!!!!!!!!

yay to leos they are fab (not that i'm biased lol). come on you august babies!

well my new thermometer and opks arrived today. can't wait to start using my thermmometer i'm like a big kid. who'd have thought i would be happy over something like a bbt thermometer lol.

the :witch: has definately left the building now so heres to novemeber and lots of :sex: lol.

:dust: to everyone! look forward to sharing our bfps together at the end of the month! x

yea my ov sticks made it in yesterday. i was so excited i ran in to use one. cant wait to get a pos one

Yay! I would LOVE a Leo baby - perfect I think for me (Aries) and DH (Libra). Since I never got AF, when do you think I should start using my OPKs this month? I was thinking since I was due for AF late October I should start OPKs on the 10th? When are you guys starting?

Babydust to all!!

readyforbaby that is cool i am a libra and df is aires!!! and yea id say maybe today or wait till the 10th

Can anyone join? i'm new to all this and want to get some cycle buddies.

absolutly thingy... welcome to nov/dec cycle buddies!!! praying for lots of :bfp: here. good luck and welcome to the baby walk:friends:

Thank you, its nice to know other people are going through the smae thing and i'm not just crazy ... well maybe a little bit!!

i always felt like that till i got on here and started talking to ppl in the same situation. funny thing is most of us feel crazy on ttc. but we arent, just want to have a beautiful child in our arms. nothing crazy bout that thingy!! you can always pm me if you need to or just want to

hi ladies not been able to get on til now as p.c decided to crash on me and finally got it working an hour or so ago. not much to update from me really started using my bbt thermometer today and yesterday i got a faint line on a hpt (whats all that about then) theres a pic in the pregnancy test gallery.

know theres not a cats chance in hell i'm pg after the af i have just had so its got me rather confuzzled. anyways how is everyone else doing? x

p.s if i go awol its because this pile of junk crashes again!

Yay to a Leo baby aswell ;)

Im a Leo myself and i have to say, i love me (occasionally) :muaha:
Dh is Gemini ..

Well here is to a :bfp: round !!!

would love a summer baby. Not the :witch: is gone can get on with the fun part :sex: :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->