cycle buddies nov/dec... all welcome

thanks for the welcome jenna_rios

we unfortunately I've been really ill! Tonsillitis and vomiting! and although we've had plenty of :sex: I think my body is giving up a little. Not monitored really since first proper cycle after coming of the pill 3 months ago. which is the best way to montior?

hi ladies hope we are all well. jenna how you doing you got a + opk yet? i thought i had one on sunday but got an even darker one on thursday along with lots of ewcm so think i ovulated thursday/friday.

was a bit annoying as had to start the 2ww all over again. just hope we done enough as we bd once i got my + opk but havent since as we had inlaws visit.

keeping my fingers crossed maybe the inlaws are our lucky charm as dd2 was concieved while visiting them and we only managed a quickie on thursday and dd2 was concieved on a quickie rofl. sorry tmi!!!

hoping ff puts my ov date in soon so i know when i can test.

thingy- i find the best way to monitor is to do your temps if you google it should come up with how to do it. i would explain but my eyes are hurting due to lack of sleep and going to go to bed.also opks and fetile signs.

will have a proper catch up tomorow when i've got a good night sleep. x

I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet but still bd'ing just to be sure I don't miss it. Bd'ing every other day at this point :)

well 6-10 i think. i had some slightly pos ones over the weekend??? they are the internet cheapie ones, and like the left side of the test lines were as dark as the control but only a little strip of the strip. my bbs are just a lil fuller, and been having like shooting pains through them. trying not to really notice. also i been very... wet. not just when bding. and oh the :sex: was great this weekend. :happydance: nauseaus but that is an everyday thing regardless if im in the 2ww or not. oh and i am very very very tired. i been sleeping a lot
babytots, dang that sux you gotta start all over

i wish i had the choice of bdin every other day, my oh is very uncoperative, i just dnt get it.ima bit depressed today. i think im having m/c blues! sobs

well tonight he is sleepy so I am missing a day. So frustrating considering we discussed it all through dinner pretty much. He is saying... "lets go for the morning" which is fine but makes me feel sorta @(*&# too.

well not too long til testing now!! i wonder if any one in this group will get a :bfp: all the best.:winkwink:

hi ladies pls i have a question for u'll, im meant to ovulate on the 4th, i have a 30day cycle and lmp was 18/11. but three days ago i had ewcm and started having this cramps in my lower belly and alos cp was way way high up on all those days, last nite cp was like mid way high not as high as before, i read somewhere that O pains on the right or left of the belly button show which ovary is releasing the egg. im just wondering does that mean that ive Oed already or its just a fluke. i mean does ovulation ocur earlier in some cases and what could bring it on?

hi everyone hope your all well welcome to everyone else who has joined.

jenna- how you doing hunni? i'm 9dpo today and got a faint line this morning on a cheap test but a bfn on a first response so in limbo though still quite early so not getting to down about it. had some spotting on sat morning which i'm hoping was implantation bleed. going to test again wed and hoping i get a nice bfp then.

feel soooo pg too not much in the way of symptoms as i have a cold so can't really tell whats related to what but i feel different my body feels different and i get weird cramps. really think this could be my month so i hope the :witch: doesnt shoe her face and bring me back down to earth with a bang.

anyone else due to test this week?

morayo- it sounds like you have ovulated earlier then normal. yes this can happen even to those with regular cycles once in a while our body throws in an odd one. hope you managed to get enough :sex: in and good luck on your 2ww.

well i'm off was just a quick post to say i'm still here lol and will update again on wed. am off to bed to try sleep this cold off as i feel like crap! x

babytots- you got a faint line??? WOOHOO!!! stay away :witch:. as for me i have had a few -. she still aint came yet, but i dont feel it. ya know. you can never be sure till she rears her ugly head though. heres to hoping

babytots- hope you get a nice strong :bfp: in a few days

thanks hun sorry you got bfns hope you get a bfp soon theres still time! its not over til the fat lady sings.

not too sure about my faint line now just got a feeling its a rubbish test and af is going to come got pre-af spots on my face so think she will turn up. x

Not been on here much since AF on 12th Nov.......my next test date was to be 7/8 dec........I succumbed on friday morning........got a :bfp: cannot believe it. Am away this weekend and will test again monday morning again....just to make sure as I am still in shock and believe it or not denial!!!!

jaccib!!!! holy cow CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR :bfp: i am so glad for you!!:happydance::wohoo:

oh forgot to finish.

babytots- well i pray that it was not a false :bfp:!!! please let me know if the :witch: decides to show her ugly face. god i will be praying that you get a :bfp:.

as for me: cd36. crampy since about cd 16.extremely bloated yesterday and have been moderately bloated all week. and all - hpt. so i guess im just waiting for the :witch: to come to my home. :cry: i hate seeing those damn -
signs. i guess i will just quit testing. maybe every 3-5 days until she comes. and i go to scott & white on thursday, so i guess there is still hope.

well, hope to hear from all of you lovely ladies soon with updates and hopefully lots of :bfp:
:dust:

well i've not seen:witch: since the 5th nov so hoping that she doesn't show up! resisting testing yet though think i will do it on Monday if no show. getting loads of indigestion recently very weird!! All the best to everyone.

thingy that is good the :witch: hasnt showed!! ill pray she stays away for you too. come on christmas:bfp:

well, dont think im pregnant just late. my period is so screwy though. when i go to s&w i am gonna ask the doctor about metaformin. any suggestions?

hi ladies, this two week wait is really a chore. i dnt have any symtoms now excepts for slightly sore boobs once in a whhile and lower belly cramps.not sure anymore when i od cos all my normal symtoms were off this month, i guess i will just keep praying and wait for af not to show then ill test. bfp for us all thsi xmas.amen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->