cycle buddies nov/dec... all welcome

Hi! I am new to BabyandBump and TTC #1. Waiting (or at least trying to wait) to test until Thursday or Friday. I am hoping for the greatest Christmas gift in the world.

welcome to bnb emby. good luck on a christmas :bfp:!!!

welcome to bnb emby.

hey jenna i'm on metformin there is a lot of research that it helps, but it off liscence well at least in the UK.

welcome emby. sorry i havent updated girls been a miserabel few days for me and haven't felt up to posting.

the :witch: got me on friday so no bfp for me in 2008! going to see my doctor i think as got 2 faint lines on different tests but :witch: still got me!

should be oving around xmas day which is good plenty :sex: as df has time off either side of xmas day. hopefully get a new years bfp instead!

my first angels due date is coming up just under 2 weeks and not coping too well with it. i'm ok in the day as girls keep me busy just when i go to bed i can't sleep and lay there crying. was so hoping for a :bfp: this month to help try and ease the pain iykwim

how is everyone else any bfps? has the :witch: got anyone else?

i was thinking we should have a name for our buddy group what to do reckon? something festive since its dec if anyone has any ideas let me know.

hope everyone is well and we get our bfps soon. x

sorry babythots i feel you!heads up hun

how about "misletoes and ho ho ho's".
babytots i am sorry to hear that evil visitor came. yea i def kwym about what day is coming. i have faith that it will be our time again soon. im hoping by march we both have our bellies filled :friends:
she still is not here for me. i am breaking out in wierd places and just lots of yellowish cm. no sore bbs or anything. just pretty much waiting for her. i go to the docs on thursday and i will probably test that morning if she hasnt came. idk. im so mad at my body lately

thanks morayo x

good luck jenna your symptoms sound good hope you get your bfp when you test.

i like your name idea though bit of a mouthful lol. how about santa babies?

af has left the building so feeling a bit better and now just got to sit and wait for ov. think the wait for ov is worse then the wait for af. at least on the 2ww you can symptom spot,poas etc but with ov you have no warning signs until it happens (well for me anyways!) hoping i ov early this month. x

babytots- ding dong the :witch: is dead :happydance: now time for the big game soon !!!

well another bfn for me :cry:. i go to the doctors tomorrow.

little tid bit to help all out there in this position:
i called the doctors office earlier (i am a horrible poas addict, i did good this time) and asked if even after 10 from expected af and all :bfn: could i still be pregnant, without pause she replied "absolutley". and i did some research today and figured that 1% out of 100% is like 69,800 or something like that. yea quite a bit more than the all so common "1%" leads you to believe. and i believe Vertise mentioned this somewhere. so dont give up hope.

me and DH have been having kind of a ruff week. i am pretty sure it is me though. i guess i am just feeling pretty crappy for myself because everybody is wonderfully pregnant (all the bfn too), and i feel pretty inadequate. i think i may need someone to shake some sense in to me.

and for those poas addicts that think they are alone, dont feel bad, i would probably pee on a tree branch if it turned colors :)

well, i am departing to the WTT thread. ugh. went to doctor, im probably not ovulating. instead of starting to solve the problem, he put me on the guardasil thing so i cant even try for 6 more months :cry::hissy::cry:
i havent stopped crying yet. so he gave me a perscription for prometrium to start my period and to call when i do so they can do the initial blood work to see if i am ovulating and do an HSG. so i will be on birth control for at least 6 months. i am so lost within myself right now. i must say nothing makes you feel more less like a woman than when a doctor looks at you and tell you even though you are a woman, your body is not acting the way a womans body should. i hate life right now. if it wasnt for DH, i dont know where i would be.
so on another note, good luck to you all and i pray you will be blessed with :bfp:s before i get back here :) feel free to pm me
babytots- good luck and keep me posted on your journey

hi, jenna in sorry to read ur news there is probably nothing ii can tell u to make u feel better , although i can tell u that all hope is not lost yet sweets, if the doc says wait then u wait, ur lovely baby will still coms eventually with bro/siss to follow.try to take solace in the fact that whatever is wrong can and will be remedied, not a doc or anything but i beleive that when docs offer u hope u shd accept it but u may seek another opinion as well. ill keep my fx for u and i know u will definitely get ur bfp soon maybe even sooner than u think, i once read somewhere not sure if its here, where some woman posted taht her doc told her she wasnt oing, she was scheduled for an appointment sometime later but got her bfp be4 the date. moral of the story, take the docs advice but keep beleiving that ur bfp mAY shw up very much when it decides to.

aww jenna i'm really sorry to hear that. can i ask why they are putting you on birth control? i would of thought if they were running tests i.e hsg bloods etc they wouldnt do that.

i'm no expert but find that a bit strange. good luck though hun and hope the next 6 months fly by for you and they find out whats causing you not to ovulate.

can i ask how long your cycles are? sorry being nosey lol.

cd9 for me i think (not really been counting) so at least 2 weeks left til i ov its going to be a long wait lol.

hope everyone else is well. x

im not sure y exactly they are putting me on birth control b/c i talked to the nurse and she said that if i were to get prego then they would just postpone the next shot. my cycles are anywhere from 27-55+ days. bleeding 5-14 days. i figured that since they were doing the bc that they would not start the tests but they are. i just ordered the fertile focus too (came in today). so i think i just might not take the bc. but i know that they wont help with like clomid or anything until i am done with the gardasil. but i figure if i get pregnant in between accidentally on purposly, then i am sure they will do what is best for the baby. idk what to do. i have a month supply of bc and i am thinking of taking just for one month to possibly help with my cycle. dont know yet though.

babytots- cd 9 not to long now you lucky devil :) i really hope this will be your month. a christmas :bfp: would be awsome

merry christmas to all and :bfp:

aww thats a bit crap really hun. though i'm sure its different in america then it is in england. so maybe they do things differently.

if it were me i wouldnt take the bc and just see if it happens. i would of thought they would of put you on clomid regardless of you taking the bc or not. but i dont know i'm no doctor lol.

hope things work out for the best for you and keep posting here if you ever need to talk/rant etc.

where is everyone nowadays sooo quiet on here! i got a near + opk earlier in the day so looks like i'll be entering the 2ww soon :D anyone else? x

well, we decided the next day that i probably was not gonna start the bc. so im not. instead after my period starts im gonna be taking maca and red raspberry leaf, so... WE ARE BACK ON THE TTC TRAIN :happydance: now it is just waiting for the :witch: so you got an almost + opk, awesome. :dust: :dust: :dust: i hope this is the beginning of a :bfp: for you
so what is it like in England? i've always wanted to go there. y'all can get the 10 mIU hpt's there! i wish we could over here. im in Texas. well keep in touch, i usually check at least once a day to see if anyone has written. good luck.

p.s.-this is for anyone who knows

if you have any information on the herbs maca and/or red raspberry leaf and its success with at least regulating your cycle and helping ovulation could you please post or pm me and give me some advice or success stories.
much appreciation
jenna

Hey Happy christmas every one we really should name our group. so any :bfp: ? I'm now on cd 51 and got a :bfn: last week so decided to start on agnus castus anyone tried this before? I've heard it will help regulate my cycle casuse i also have pcos.
Anyway here is lots of :dust: :dust: for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->