cycle buddies nov/dec... all welcome

well hello all. how is everyone doing? i am excited as i am fertile this week!! me and DH bd 2 times yesterday (maybe to many) and will be all week. so who will be joining me in the 2ww?
come on sticky beans!!! :happydance:

hey jenna yeah i got a faint line on a hpt lol and a few more after that but think they are a dodgy batch of tests.

yay for you oving! i'm hoping i ov soon last cycle was around cd18 and on cd 12 now so fingers crossed in the next week i will be oving. getting faint lines on opks so hoping they get darker. hate all this waiting to ov it takes forever. at least on the 2ww you can symptom spot to make the days go quicker lol.

hope everyone else is well! x

right. i figure if i keep checking my cm im gonna end up taking it all out lol!! i should o fri or sat. my opk's are getting darker too. my DH keeps looking at them a pointing out that they are getting darker. he is as excited as me about ttc. i love him

well, I *should be ovulating anywhere from the 15th-20th according to FF but am also taking opks so we'll see - missing last af really threw a wrench in things considering I didn't miss it for the right reason or else I would be posting in another section! Hopefully this will be our cycle ladies! I really want that BFP before Christmas!!

i would like to give thanks this year for a :bfp:
so come on sticky :dust:

Yeah that would be fantastic to get a :bfp: beofre the end of the year. Just found out today my sister in law and brother are having twins! its a crazy day!

yeah they are excited! i hope the good luck runs in the family.

aww congrats on your sil and her twins. i would love twins too although be hardwork with the girls too lol so one would be enough for me.

jenna it looks like we are on the 2ww together then as i think i'll ov tonight/tomorow. opks have gotten darker so hopefully get a positive today at some point.

good luck everyone hope this thread is empty on a few weeks time as we will all have buggered of to first tri! he he!!!!! :dust: to everyone! x

well i havent had a pos opk yet, but they got real dark on the 13th. but today i have a lot of ewcm. im wondering if i may need to take something for my cm. it gets ew but it doesnt strech very far, only like about 3-4cm. i dnt know. but around the 14 my cervix did feel kinda open. well good luck to all and hope to hear soon

hey hun mine have gotten darker so should hopefully get a postive tonight or tomorow.

your ewcm sounds fine mine doesn't stretch that far either though before my m/cs it was really stretchy. it sounds like you probably have ovulated due to your opks,cervix and cm.

good luck hunni hope we both get :bfp: in 2 weeks time.x

woohoo!!! now that we got through the big o, its time to wait... oh my favorite part (lying). babytots did you get a pos opk yesterday?

hi hun i think i did yeah. the top of the line was the same darkeness as control but the rest of the line was faint. since then gone back to negatives so i guess it was.

will have to see how my temps go in the next few days. got really bad cramps tonight so might be ov pains but i have had cramps on and off for the past few days so i dont know lol.

how are you donig hunni? how is everyone else? x

well tots im okay just wondering if i did ov or not. i think i will keep bd until friday just to be sure. OH so i have an appt with the gyn on dec 11. they are the best ones in my town and i spoke to the nurse and told her my history and she said that if i wasnt prego by the time i come in then they will prob start doing testing on me and possibly CLOMID. im excited b/c that will increase my chances of mulitples (or even at least hitting the baby jackpot). so i figure i will continue to poas (opks) until i get af or a bfp just incase i might be missing the surge. good luck to all.

heres lots of :dust: for our :bfp: babytots

hi y'll , woould like to joinu though im just cd2 today !

Hi all

Can I join you all?
I am due to OV today I think but am a bit confused by it all. Have regular 28 day cycles.
This is our 2nd cycle, have got the ov sticks and I seemed to get a faint line on Mon but nothing yesterday is that normal if I am meant to OV today? Have been on holiday and only back at the weekend so could not test before Mon.
Last month all I got was a very faint line, nothing obvious like the instructions state...is this normal?
Just to add we have bd'd Thu, were travelling Fri and Sat, Bd'd Sun and last night, could we have missed it?

just keep bd everyother day an you shouldnt miss it. maybe you havent o'd yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->