Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

hi everyone just thought i would update you had one spot of pinky blood this evening and thats it. still no proper af dont know whats happening?

Well ladies the :witch: showed this morning:hissy:So Im out for this one...
Hope you all get your :bfp: FX'S ladies!!
:dust:

Trying for our 2nd Miracle!!

:hugs:Same! the :witch: got me this afternoon. :cry::hissy:
CD 1 again!! time for a new ticker. Least my friend and i are going out Saturday. my cycle is between 24 and 25 days updated fertility friend on my hubby's iphone. i'll be on the same cycle lilysmommy or pretty close i'd say!:hug:

Good luck to all the other ladies! :bfp:'s for everyone i hope!

Oh sorry Illy and Yvie! Get rid of the :witch:.

Rae Rae - It isn't over until the :witch: shows up you know that. Be strong.

Quaill can you call a GYN to get checked?

Me - Today I went out for lunch had sushi. I am so sick right now and I never ever get sick from sushi. My FX like a thousand times hoping for a :bfp:

Of course I tested again today and :bfn: still four more days till the :witch: is due though. What the hell is wrong with me?

So question for the ladies who use FF what were your fertility predictor points? Mine say 66 right now.

I have no clue it was my first month using fertility friend, maybe its your chances of being pregnant from the symptoms you've input already?

Well ladies the :witch: showed this morning:hissy:So Im out for this one...
Hope you all get your :bfp: FX'S ladies!!
:dust:

Trying for our 2nd Miracle!!

:hugs:Same! the :witch: got me this afternoon. :cry::hissy:
CD 1 again!! time for a new ticker. Least my friend and i are going out Saturday. my cycle is between 24 and 25 days updated fertility friend on my hubby's iphone. i'll be on the same cycle lilysmommy or pretty close i'd say!:hug:

Good luck to all the other ladies! :bfp:'s for everyone i hope!

Damn the :witch:!!!

I haven't tried the charting yet but I might! My Cycles range 24-26 so i would def say we are very close Yvie!!
Heres to a fabulous month of:sex: and our :bfp: just in time for V-Day!!

:hug:

Damn the :witch:!!!

I haven't tried the charting yet but I might! My Cycles range 24-26 so i would def say we are very close Yvie!!
Heres to a fabulous month of:sex: and our :bfp: just in time for V-Day!!

:hug:[/quote]

Wow yeah we are pretty darn close!! :hugs:so far my cycles have been 24 or 25 days, so i would love :bfp: for Vday :cloud9:
glad :witch: showed up on time though, i would hate for her to get late for nothing.

hi everyone well spotting stopped today my ics arrived this morning and couldnt help but pee on one and i got faint :bfp: so gonna wait and test again in the morning

hi everyone well spotting stopped today my ics arrived this morning and couldnt help but pee on one and i got faint :bfp: so gonna wait and test again in the morning

Congratulations!! I am soo excited for you!! :happydance:

How Exiting!!! all the best and FXs!!!! :D

thanks ladies! well i couldnt contain myself so peed on a few more this evening and got clear but faint:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:cant belive it:cloud9:not gonna get too excited cause i had a chemical last month.but the light bleeding must have been implantation.does anyone know if this is agood sign or not.thanks ladies:dust:

thought i was 10/11dpo but might only be 8/9dpo not too sure but the spotting started on wed till mon but have done about 6 ics and all positive just never experinced implantation before and dont know if its good or bad? have got afew lower back twinges and i am bloated and feel periody but felt pregnant iynwim thats why i thought i would still test. feel quite shocked because if i have bleed before its always meant a misc but this time it happened the week before i was due and i didnt get a positive till after the bleeding stopped so if it was early misc wouldnt have expected the pos after bleeding if it was neg before.

Today I am 11-13 dpo and another :bfn: I am due for :witch: tomorrow or friday.

I am getting a little sad that this is not the month. I have a huge pimple by my lip one right by my hairline on my salp and my back is breaking out. WHAT the HELL!!!!!

I never get breakouts. I thought it was a sign. :confused: :af: :sad2:

hi ladies ! well i tested today and the line has got stronger even got a faint:bfp:on a frer the ics have got loads stonger since 2 days ago im so happy but still worried that the imp bleed is something to worry about as never had this before. fx for all you ladies who are testing soon.

Good Luck Quail hopefully those lines will keep gettign darker.

I started a TTC journal:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...ven-tragic-characters-have-happy-endings.html

hi ladies! well ive tested today and got:bfn:so ithink i might be having another chemical just waiting for:witch:to arrive now feel very sad hope everyone is well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->