Cycle buddies Testing V-Day - Late Feb - March

well ive tested again and got:bfp:this happened withj my last baby so i think im pregnant just waiting for it to get stronger thanks for all the support.

update ! i must just be having some really convincing evap lines because im getting bfn now.they even had colour dont think ill be using ics again.

Quail....that sounds so confusng for you.can you goto Dr.s and get some blood work done....get a definate answer????

I can only imagine what it feels liek to get a + then -then +.....
hope you get some answers soon!!!!!
have you tried a digital???? sorry didn;t read back to see if you have or just using cheapies.......

Alright girls i'm back! sorry i dropped off the face of the earth but i was sick all of last week. No loss though it was during AF. BD time for me this week though lol
Hope everyone is well and doing good :D

Aw sorry to hear you were so sick Yvie.............
BUT at least it wasn't during O time..hehe
Its going to be a BUSY week for sure..hehehe
cd10, cd12, cd13....14..15.....16. 18...20....22...hehe make the most of it.....

No kidding!!!! i even got a little sexy outfit to seduce my hubby lol Aparently saying it's time to make babies isin't doing it for him LOL
But all of this week Bring it on!!! I am feeling better and like you said: im not sick during O! lol

Last time i wore something sexy......It was in cuba..OH had a sunburn and the crystals and beading on the bodice scratched him too much.
he was like" whats that made of SANDPAPER?????"
hahahahaha
ahhhhhh so funny.....

hi everyone well still getting faint:bfp:think i must just take awhile to build up the hormone as no af still so pretty sure im pregnant going to docs on monday. i dont know why as she didnt do anything last time this happened just told me to wait a couple of weeks by which time i was getting good positives so will just have to wait.good luck everyone.x

well ive spoken to midwife today who said its quite normal to get positives and negatives early on.its just the amount of hormone thats in your pee.she said a blood test would be better as it dosent change in the blood,but i know my doc wont do one because she didnt last time,she also said that implantation is quite common and can go on as long as it did with me and this again is normal. she said what i had for 6 days sounds like ib,i hope this helps anyone else who might be wondering about these things.hope everyone is well.x

Good Luck quaill. My AF is pretty much over so just about time to start :sex:

That is too funny about the sand paper Chilly.

Yvie I was wondering where you went..lol sorry you where sick but glad you are feeling better!!:happydance:
Quail good luck..happy and healthy nine months!!:cloud9:
Hope all are doing good and I know we are all getting our :bfp: for V_day!!! woot woot!!
:hug:and:dust: to ALL.

I am cd 12.feeling small twinges near ovaries...so i am guessig O time is soon..... i have a 26ish day cycle so I am counting on O day to be cd14 maybe.
Anyway....I have to drive over an hour to meet OH as he might not be able to come home tonight and I am sooooooooo close to ovulation!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:
Every month something seems to get in the way around cd 12-14.
Hmmmm not sure if its a sign or something but I am getting a little annoyed.....
Only good thing is I have 2 day shifts coming up so I will definately be able to :sex: without all this hassle..LOL I will not let OH leave the house after 6pm.

Hope everyone else is having some fun times waiting for O!!!!

Well as per FF i ovulated yesterday but im thinking more today... still just to make sure i'll be BD'ing again tonight lol.

Lilysmommy : i was having a bad reaction to the multi vitamines i was taking, so i've had to change that around and am taking folic acid on its own, with the Vitamine B, and i'm already doing much better.

CHILLbilly: no kidding that must suck so much lol. I'd be driving too i think knowing i was so close to O!

Hey if you all want we can Create our on Little Team and keep in touch that way as well? (like team jelly belly) We just need to find a name and i'll start the Thread for all of us to keep in touch :) let me know! I could also change the Title of this Thread to reflect the new Team name if anyone is up for that :)

I think changing the title would be fine. I won't be able to test until a few days after V day if I ovulate on feb 6th

well ive been to the docs today and she dosent think im pregnant no bloods done or anything so dont know what to think.

she did a urine test .and just said its negative i dont think your pregnant,:hissy:so i phoned back later and spoke to another doc who said at this early stage its quite normal to get pos and neg and the fact that af is late is agood sign but to go back in 2 weeks and not to do anymore [yeah right] haha so im poas as we speak [well almost] will post back soon take care.x

Quail i really hope you get some answers.......waiting to confirm is alot worse the the 2ww.
My sister had to wait til she was 2 weeks late to find out she was pregnant... Not sure if she had any spotting or early detection testing....was 16 years ago.
i hope you are a lae bloomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I got a dark heavy line on my OPK stick..........
yay 2 cycles in a row I have gotten it on cd 14!!!!!!!
So happy.... BD'ed last night and hoping for another tonight. I work tommorrow 7am til 4pm and don't want to miss out on anything....so just gonna keep bd'ing every day!!!!!! with lots of preseed to help..hehe

Here's to catching an egg!!!!!!!!!

Just popping in to see how everyone is doing...are we getting excited about our POAS Party for the Vday celebration yet?? LOL

Heres to V-day :bfp::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"