Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

U_Complete_M3

PCOS & TTC#1
Reaction score
Hey Ladies this is our new home for the time being ..hopefully we will be back in the tww before you know it... no more symptom spotting (for now) lol... Now its time to discuss what we plan on doing new this cycle what we are adding to our ttc plan and what we might be taking away....And anything else we want to talk about... If any new new ladies want to join ..You are more than welcome!

*The Amazing Ladies Here*

MommySierra
hopin2bmommy
TTCNumbertwo
VRainnoire
U_Complete_M3

Ok well i'll start it off I am currently on CD1 and this cycle I will be taking 50 mg of clomid on cd 5-9(this is my 2nd cycle on clomid) I will be using instead soft cups also for the 2nd time.. the new things I am going to try this cycle are : preseed, prenatal vitamins, i am going to try and chart my temps, cut back on the caffeine(soda) and that all I can think of at the moment.... How about everyone else?

Thanks for the new thread U_Complete_M3. It's nice and cosy in here :flower:
Well, I am now the proud owner of yet another BFN so it's pretty same to assume that :witch: is just around the corner and that it's time to look towards the October cycle. I promised myself that if September wasn't the month for us then I would take a break for a while but despite another disappointment I'm not ready to give up just yet. I don't know what I am going to do differently this month yet, going to take a few days to clear my head and develop a plan of action.

In the meantime, I am going to cover this thread in :dust:

Thank you Fairnuff..i'll add you to the thread...and keep us updated on what is going on with you

Hi can i join please !! AF arrived today so cd1 for me ... this month im willing to try anything ..currently im taking pregnacare and OH taking wellman conception .. will be trying sasmar conceive plus and opks this month is there anything else you ladies recommend thanks xx:kiss:

Hi everyone, so excited to have a new home!!! I'm on cd4 and I'm on Clomid from cd3-7. I'm going to continue with preseed and prenatal vitamins this month. I'm hoping to have some king of progesterone supplement because of short luteal phase, but I won't hear from my doc. until sometime this week. I'm also using a cbfm- and will bd every other day starting with my first high, and both peak days! I'm hoping to wear out dh this cycle!!! Ha ha

.I am on CD2 and I am in soo much pain...these cramps are killing me... They are HORRIBLE...I just want to cry...I hope everyone else is doing better...

Welcome ashleywants1 ....I'm glad to have you join us

.I am on CD2 and I am in soo much pain...these cramps are killing me... They are HORRIBLE...I just want to cry...I hope everyone else is doing better...

Do you get cramps every cycle...you were cramping in 2ww too, right? I hope you feel better soon. Take advil if that helps you.

New thread feels good...might bring a renewed luck to all of us :happydance:

My TTC intro:

Was on Women's One-A-Day multivitamins (has 400 mg Folic Acid) for one year before switching two months back to Women's One-A-Day prenatal (has 800 mg FA + DHA + EPA). You all must already be knowing that FA is very essential prior to pregnancy and in first trimester as it prevents neural tube defects in baby. DHA (also found in fish like salmon) helps in brain and visual development of child.

We used pre-seed this cycle but we could BD only once so can't comment on its efficacy. DH doesn't seem to trust it much though.

In this cycle I was drinking 1 or 2 cups/day caffeine-free green tea until around ovulation. I don't usually drink coffee but definitely avoid it before ovulation. Also, stopped drinking alcohol since TTC.

As suggested by doctor, we will BD on the day of LH surge and next day, and not BD before that to avoid losing :spermy: (I use clearblue OPK w/ smiley)

I charted BBTs for almost 5 cycles which clearly indicates that I ovulate every cycle and have LP of at least 12 days. Now on doctor's and DH's request I have stopped charting.

Good luck to you all!! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies,
I am CD3 and in major CRAMPS...glad we have a place to come to...Hopefully this month is our month :dust: and :hug: and tons of :dust: for our girls in the running waiting for their :bfp:

Do you get cramps every cycle...you were cramping in 2ww too, right? I hope you feel better soon. Take advil if that helps you.

Some cycles i cramp and some i dont but nothing ever this bad...the pain isnt as bad anymore but earlier i was in tears it was so bad ...I usually take motrin my OH is on his way home with some...

I decided I'm not going to temp this cycle I think everyone is right as far as the added stress....uugghh im just ready to see if clomid will make me ovulate again because i know some ladies ovulate sometimes and then dont....if I do i will be testing around my birthday..Wouldnt that be AWSOME

Some cycles i cramp and some i dont but nothing ever this bad...the pain isnt as bad anymore but earlier i was in tears it was so bad ...I usually take motrin my OH is on his way home with some...

Luckily I rarely get bad cramps, if I do they go away in 15-20 mins with 2 advil liquigels. Take rest and feel better :hugs:

Are you aware of Motrin recall?

https://www.motrin.com/page.jhtml?i...ontent=Infant's Recall&utm_term=motrin recall

I decided I'm not going to temp this cycle I think everyone is right as far as the added stress....uugghh im just ready to see if clomid will make me ovulate again because i know some ladies ovulate sometimes and then dont....if I do i will be testing around my birthday..Wouldnt that be AWSOME

BFP as birthday gift to yourself...certainly awesome! :happydance: I'll pray for this to happen!! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies,
I am CD3 and in major CRAMPS...glad we have a place to come to...Hopefully this month is our month :dust: and :hug: and tons of :dust: for our girls in the running waiting for their :bfp:

I feel really sorry for girls who get cramps during AF...my younger sister always had painful periods so I do understand :nope: I get headache (most probably hormone related migraine) around this time. Drink warm green tea if you like it...take care, you'll feel better very soon :hugs:

Hi girls,

How are you all doing? I am finally out for this month. After being cruel and keeping me guessing for an extra 48 hours, :witch: turned up. I know I shouldn't have got my hopes up when I had my BFN on Sunday but it's so hard not to isn't it especially when I am usually so regular with my cycle. I have decided to spend the rest of the day comfort eating before spending the next 2 weeks eating well, getting plenty of exercise and trying to lose a few pounds before ovulation day so I will get my July baby along with the rest of you girls. This WILL BE our month.
:dust:

I have also decided that if I don't succeed this month, I am definitely going to take a break for a few months. I don't want to spend the Christmas holidays obsessing over ovulation and possible pregnancy signs as there is always loads to do and it's not fair on my little ones. The rest might also do us some good :flower:

Sorry Fairynuff- I know what your saying about Christmas, hopefully we'll all be pregnant by then so no worries!

Hi girls,

How are you all doing? I am finally out for this month. After being cruel and keeping me guessing for an extra 48 hours, :witch: turned up. I know I shouldn't have got my hopes up when I had my BFN on Sunday but it's so hard not to isn't it especially when I am usually so regular with my cycle. I have decided to spend the rest of the day comfort eating before spending the next 2 weeks eating well, getting plenty of exercise and trying to lose a few pounds before ovulation day so I will get my July baby along with the rest of you girls. This WILL BE our month.
:dust:

I know how you must be feeling, we don't get our hopes up, this is an involuntary action :wacko: just happens. Good luck for new cycle :thumbup:

and isn't it crazy that only time of month I feel relaxed is 4 days of AF...After initial mourning I feel very relieved around that time as I do not have to worry about ovulation/planning BDing/2WW...well, irony of my life :shrug:

I know exactly what you mean hopin2bmommy. As sad and as disappointed as I am today, I also feel like a lot of tension has drained out of me now. I'm not analysing every ache, pain or twinge or rushing to the loo every 5 minutes to see if AF has arrived or to pee on a stick. I feel very calm now although saying that I have already worked out my due date if I was to conceive this cycle and baby's gender according to the chinese calendar. I truly am a hopeless case :dohh: :haha: The support of you girls really helps throughout all this. Thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->