Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

Hi ladies, I already worked out my potential due dates for this cycle too, but I haven't done the Chinese gender calendar this month- I'll have to do that! I'm on cd6 today, this is the most boring time of TTC, at least it isn't as nerve wracking as the tww!!!

Hey Ladies,
Sorry for the girls that are joining us but in a way we can keep each other motivated during this SO SO SO boring time of the month...CD4 for me, still having heavy flow and cramps (two days of this already :grr:).

I also looked up my possible due date if I get pg this month (July 11th) I went from having a Gemini baby (like me ) to a Cancer baby (like my ex :rofl: he was a pain my butt)...I got a little excited last month and did a babiesrus registry :cry:, I guess I have to go back and update the date...My family thinks when I do all this I am jinxing my self but I see it as welcoming my little one :happydance:

So when are we starting to OV test?? I have a 30 day cycle so I think since last month I ovd at CD18, I am going to start testing around CD14 (Friday 10/15), anyone in with me??

Have a great day ladies, I will check up on everyone later :hugs:

MommaSierra, I already did a OPK- I know its only cd6 for me, but I got a bunch of ic's so I can test way too much! But of course negative, I usually don't O until cd 18 or so, so I'm way ahead of myself. Hope everyone else is finding something to keep them distracted from waiting to O!

MommySierra...if you ovulate around CD18 then I may be able to catch up with you in 2WW because I ovulate around CD11/12...AF should visit either tomorrow or day after and I am already hating the ugly witch :grr:

Morning Ladies :flower:,
I am getting excited just about 8 more days to test for OV (I am not counting Friday the 15th the day I test :rofl:) and the :witch: seems to be slowly but surely leaving...She really kicked my butt this month, but I am hoping that's because she knows she might not be coming back for 9 months :cloud9: Wishful thinking ladies :hugs:...I think we might all be testing around the same time :happydance:, we have hopin2b and ttcnumbertwo so far, anyone else testing for ov around 10/15 - 10/20??

Have a great morning and day :hugs2:

Hey girls,

How are you all doing? I'm back! I had to take some time out after :witch: showed up on Tuesday to pull myself together. Feeling much better now and in a positive frame of mind. I have spent the morning overhauling my fridge and it's now packed with fruit, yoghurts and other such healthy goodness in the hope it will give my body a bit of a kick. I have no idea if it will make any difference but I have decided to cut out bread this month. I am addicted to it and could eat it all day given the chance but my sister in law has recently given it up, has lost a lot of weight and feels a million times better for it so you never know. At this point in time I will give anything a shot :thumbup:

Anyway, I should be due to ovulate around the 18th so will probably start testing around the 14th just in case anything happens earlier. I have just realised that I will be on holiday on the second week of the 2WW so at least that will take my mind off things and stop me testing every 5 minutes. :rofl:

Morning Ladies :hugs:,
CD6 for me, she is almost gone and I am getting excited to start ov testing in just 7 more days...I also have tried to eat healthier, I baked my chicken legs last night instead of frying them for dinner :shock: to my surprise my hubby loved them...I guess its all a mind change and since we all have the same end goal, there is even more of a reason to watch what we eat :dance:.

This is the boring part of the cycle so nothing to report on my end...How is everyone else doing?? Where is everyone :cry:.

Hey girls,

How are you all doing? I'm back! I had to take some time out after :witch: showed up on Tuesday to pull myself together. Feeling much better now and in a positive frame of mind. I have spent the morning overhauling my fridge and it's now packed with fruit, yoghurts and other such healthy goodness in the hope it will give my body a bit of a kick. I have no idea if it will make any difference but I have decided to cut out bread this month. I am addicted to it and could eat it all day given the chance but my sister in law has recently given it up, has lost a lot of weight and feels a million times better for it so you never know. At this point in time I will give anything a shot :thumbup:

Anyway, I should be due to ovulate around the 18th so will probably start testing around the 14th just in case anything happens earlier. I have just realised that I will be on holiday on the second week of the 2WW so at least that will take my mind off things and stop me testing every 5 minutes. :rofl:

Welcome back, hopefully the :witch: didn't kick your butt to much this month...Good going with cutting out bread, and I give you extra kudos for doing so, bread and cheese are my weakness aka lifeline :rofl:...I think we will be ov testing around the same time :happydance:, and good for you not being home for your 2ww, I think this month I will be a bit wackier than last month :wacko:...I hope you can still log on and keep us posted with symptoms :hugs:

Hi MommySierra

Glad that things are going ok with you. I'm still waiting for :witch: to pack her stuff and move on. To be fair she has been quite kind to me this month but I think she owed me after making me wait an extra 2 days and getting all my hopes up. :growlmad:

You're right, this really is the most dull part of the whole cycle. If you could pee on a stick to test for boredom then mine would definitely be a positive right now :rofl:

I am so with you on the bread and cheese. I am drooling just thinking about it. So far I have only been without bread for all of 7 hours and I am missing it already. :blush: It's going to be a long month I can tell.

I will definitely be able to keep you updated during the TWW, wouldn't be able to stay sane without you ladies. We aren't going far, just heading off to Yarmouth for the October half term. Going to have to make sure I pack plenty of woolly jumpers for us all. :cold:

Goodmorning Ladies...I havent been on the past few days AF also kicked my a$$... She is finally lightening up now i think ..I am on CD 5 and today is my 1st pill of 50mg of clomid last cycles my side effects werent too bad so I pray for the same this cycle..I am going to start testing on cd12 which is 10/14 last cycle i got my positive on cd 15 so hopefully its still around the same time and i dont have to wait longer but as long as I ovulate I'll be happy :) ... I'm glad to see everyone is doing well ...I am really going to try to relax during this months tww ..I drove myself crazy paying attention to every little thing and i think it stressed my body a little too much so this month I am really going to TRY to jus distract myself with as much as possible and not test until after AF is due

Hi ladies, just made an appointment with FS to deal with my short LP! I hate that they can't get me in until the 27th, that seems like a million years from now, I guess just one more thing to make time move slowly!!

Hi ladies, just made an appointment with FS to deal with my short LP! I hate that they can't get me in until the 27th, that seems like a million years from now, I guess just one more thing to make time move slowly!!

Uh-oh I know the feeling...I feel guilty of writing 'time will fly away' :^o but we are there for each other :hugs:

I am also waiting on my Pap smear results, it should have come yesterday but no news yet (been a week), should I be concerned? I may call the hospital tomorrow if I don't hear back by lunch time :sad1:

Hopin2bmommy- I wouldn't worry about pap results, I think they take awhile because they have to be sent away to be checked.

Hopin2bmommy- I think ur fine.usually when somethings wrong that's when they rush to call you.

Yeah I guess everything is fine...thanks ladies :flower:

How are you all doing? Just wondering, why is bread bad? If we eat whole grains, they are always good, right? Anyways, good luck with your plans, I think this month is going to be awesome with lots of BFPs :happydance:

Goodmorning Ladies...today is cd 6 for me and no sign of AF anymore ...she if finally gone :) ... you know what I realized I did have side effects last time from clomid before..it makes me very moody...Last night I was just getting sooo angry for no reason and I remember it happen last time but I just thought it was me being crazy...I cant wait until I don't have to take these anymore..I feel so bad for OH I was so angry with him the whole night ....Well i hope everyone else is doing good and I pray we all ovulate around the same time again

Yay Hopin, I knew you would be fine!!! UCompleteMe, I've been pretty horrible because of the Clomid too! I came downstairs from putting DS to bed the other night and lost it because my DH didn't run to the store to get ice cream while I was up there! I was crazy, he didn't even know we were out, but I was soooo pissed that he didn't read my mind. I can't wait to be off this drug!!!

How are you ladies doing, hope you are feeling better than me :haha: I am plain exhausted from last night's sleep with series of awkward dreams :nope: AF showed up last night around 9:30 pm so I am confused whether to call yesterday as CD-1 or today :confused: I feel as if I am hungover, need a goooood shower :shower: to get back on track...TTYL and hey thanks for all your support :hugs:

Hopin, I responded to you in the other thread- sorry AF got you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->