Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

Hopin, I responded to you in the other thread- sorry AF got you!

Got your message :thumbup: thanks!

I just feel drained of energy on CD2...was looking at calender for this month, guess I'll be OPK testing starting from Oct 16 which will be CD8 for me...how are all you ladies doing?

Hi all!! Cycle day 11 for me, got a high on my monitor, but still have negative OPK's, I usually don't ovulate until cd 18 or so, so I'm being patient. I would love to ovulate early this month!

Hi Ladies :hi:,
CD9 for me, dropping by to check up on everyone :hugs:, when are going to start ov :test:ing?

Hi MommaSierra, I'm here, but I don't have a whole lot to say as I'm just patiently awaiting ovulation!!

Same here for me...just dealing with hormone related headache and making mental notes of all those 2WW symptoms that did not lead to a BFP...Please God let this be our month [-o<

Morning Ladies,
CD11 for me, and I am also awaiting ovulation, suck for this short boring time in between but in just a few days we will be testing for OV and getting our :sex: going :happydance:

Have a wonderful day ladies :hugs:...If anyone wants my AIM or FB info please send me a message so we can keep more in touch

Where are you U_Complete_M3?? We are missing you here...hope everything is well :flower:

I am on CD4...feeling much better today and as mentioned earlier, I'll start OPK testing from CD8 i.e. October 16th :thumbup: What is your plan ladies?

Hi Ladies :hugs:,
Where is U_Complete_Me?? We need ya here :cry:

I am CD 12, started this temping thing, which of course I have no clue about :rofl: and did a OPK yesterday, I got a slight line but nothing dark at all, I think I will be oving late this month again like last month around CD18.

How is everyone doing today??

I am CD 12, started this temping thing, which of course I have no clue about :rofl: and did a OPK yesterday, I got a slight line but nothing dark at all, I think I will be oving late this month again like last month around CD18.

If you have any Qs about temping, ask me, I did temp for like 5 months. It is freaking quite here this month which is good in a way as it goes to show that ladies are occupied with things other than TTC :)

CD5 for me, so happy to be not bloated :happydance: Also, went for a long walk yesterday, it's been a month that I stopped exercising and feel guilty now. Have been eating a lot too lately :icecream:

If you have any Qs about temping, ask me, I did temp for like 5 months. It is freaking quite here this month which is good in a way as it goes to show that ladies are occupied with things other than TTC :)

CD5 for me, so happy to be not bloated :happydance: Also, went for a long walk yesterday, it's been a month that I stopped exercising and feel guilty now. Have been eating a lot too lately :icecream:

Thanks girl,
I took my temp for the past three days (same time in the morning before I even get up from the bed) and just was wondering what I am looking for...Am I looking for a temp rise or drop when I ov? so far the past three days has been 96.57, 96.47, and today 96.46...I am CD12 and I usually ov around CD18, I think we may be oving around the same time next week.

Good for your walk :happydance:, anything that moves you around a good thing, I just started taking walks during my lunch break, I need to try to loose some weight, I have been TTC eating when ever I get my BFN and the pounds are packing :rofl:

Hope all is well, have a good night

Hey girls,

How are you all? Sorry I have been quiet this past week. I have been trying to have a break from all things baby related in order to prepare myself for the oncoming ovulation, tww madness that is just around the corner. I have started on the OPKs but only getting faints at the moment which isn't really surprising seeing as I probably won't ovulate until Tuesday anyway :dohh: How are you all feeling about this cycle? On the whole I think I am in a better frame of mind this month as last month was a bit stressful with lots going on and I feel in better shape generally. Lets hope this is a good sign :thumbup:

Thanks girl,
I took my temp for the past three days (same time in the morning before I even get up from the bed) and just was wondering what I am looking for...Am I looking for a temp rise or drop when I ov? so far the past three days has been 96.57, 96.47, and today 96.46...I am CD12 and I usually ov around CD18, I think we may be oving around the same time next week.

Good for your walk :happydance:, anything that moves you around a good thing, I just started taking walks during my lunch break, I need to try to loose some weight, I have been TTC eating when ever I get my BFN and the pounds are packing :rofl:

Hope all is well, have a good night

In my experience, temperature doesn't always drop on ovulation day, it did in 2 out of 5 cycles for me but it definitely rises by at least .4 points the day after ovulation e.g. in your case it may go to 96.79 or above. But these things vary from person to person so good luck with BBT charting. Are you using fertilityfriend.com or myfertilitychart.com to feed your data?

I weigh around 115-120 pounds (5.5'' tall) so I am good that way but exercising is more about feeling fit inside. When I first met my gynec to talk about TTC, I weighed 115 and she asked me to gain weight, this time I weighed 119 and she said nothing. But I read somewhere that fat helps in conceiving so eat those fatty dairy foods :icecream:

Fairynuff: :hi: good to have you back :happydance: Are those your kids in the pictures? They are so cute :)
I was more positive about this cycle a few days back now I just can't stop thinking about things...I am starting to worry again and I don't really know how to get rid of these ever-existing baby thoughts...I wish there was an easier way to relax :brat:

Hi all, I'm thinking I'm going to be ovulating in the next few days- my opk's are getting pretty dark, not positive yet, but dark! This is the most stressful time for me- I get so nervous that we're not bd'ing enough. I can't wait to see my temps rise so I know I've ovulated and I can just relax and wait! Sounds like you guys are mostly o'ing next week- good luck everyone!

Hi ladies, My temps are up so I think I O'd yesterday.... Back in the dreaded TWW!!! Hurry up and O so I don't have to wait alone! Ha ha!

Great news TTCNumbertwo and I can very well relate with you on the feeling of not BDing enough...in fact BD for TTC is not fun at all, it's stressful and that stress is known to reduce fertility :cry:

I am gonna start OPK testing from tomorrow...we have decided to go against our gynec's advise :dohh: (she asked us to BD only on the 2 most fertile days -1 and O day), but we are gonna BD tonight (15th) and then again on 17th and then 19th and 20th (predicted O day)...also, starting green tea 2 times a day until O day...Good luck everyone :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,
Everything crossed for us this month :dust:...My ov test arent getting darker just yet, I think I will be oving around CD18 like last month, I am CD15 today, last month the test just started to get darker around CD15, so lets see what today brings.
Welcome back Fairynuff :hugs: I think you will be joining hopin and me with our ov and 2ww :happydance:
hopin2bmommy, looks like we might be sharing our 2ww together...I think I will follow your plan of course...I think part of the ttc is timing and I think I have just been calculating wrong
TTCNumbertwo, lots of :dust: and :sex:, try to get a couple more just for good measure :happydance: good luck for your 2ww, I cant wait to hear good news from our little group
Where is U_Complete_Me, I tried instant messaging her but nothing :cry:, I hope shes ok

**UPDATE**
Took an OPK and the line is getting darker, not as dark as the control line but that means ov is coming :happydance:, I think mine will be for CD18
if this the case, then I would have ovulated 2 months on a row on my own, that is the first time EVER since TTCing :happydance:

Hi everyone :hi:

How are you all today? Is there anything more frustrating than a nearly positive OPK? I just want to hurry up and ovulate already, I hate all this hanging around :brat: Looks like tomorrow will be O day for me. How about you girls? I hope we will all be joining TTCNumbertwo in the dreaded 2WW soon.

hopin2bmommy - thankyou. The children in the pics are indeed my not so little anymore ones. :laugh2: If I am ever lucky enough to have another, the poor little mite will have to put up with a brother who will be trying to get it to play with his train set the minute it's born and a sister trying to dress it up as a princess - not such a good look if it's a boy. :dohh:

My test line is getting darker too, should ovulate either tomorrow or day after :happydance:

Where is U_Complete_Me, I tried instant messaging her but nothing :cry:, I hope shes ok

**UPDATE**
Took an OPK and the line is getting darker, not as dark as the control line but that means ov is coming :happydance:, I think mine will be for CD18
if this the case, then I would have ovulated 2 months on a row on my own, that is the first time EVER since TTCing :happydance:

Yes, where is U_Complete_Me :cry: We are really missing you so please come back and talk to us :hugs:

Good news about your O'n :thumbup: you might be 1 day ahead of me in 2WW so I am excited for us to be together on this...

Hi everyone :hi:

How are you all today? Is there anything more frustrating than a nearly positive OPK? I just want to hurry up and ovulate already, I hate all this hanging around :brat: Looks like tomorrow will be O day for me. How about you girls? I hope we will all be joining TTCNumbertwo in the dreaded 2WW soon.

hopin2bmommy - thankyou. The children in the pics are indeed my not so little anymore ones. :laugh2: If I am ever lucky enough to have another, the poor little mite will have to put up with a brother who will be trying to get it to play with his train set the minute it's born and a sister trying to dress it up as a princess - not such a good look if it's a boy. :dohh:

I am nearly positive too on OPK so guessing I will ovulate either tomorrow or day after...Are your kids excited about having a new baby in the family? I would love to have a family like you with one boy and one girl :dance:

Hi ladies, My temps are up so I think I O'd yesterday.... Back in the dreaded TWW!!! Hurry up and O so I don't have to wait alone! Ha ha!

We are fast approaching the 2WW :plane: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->