Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

Sorry Hopin2bMommy, looks like a chemical. I got my bfp yesterday morning then started my period that same day. I had a beta done yesterday and I have to get another one tomorrow, but I'm pretty certain its a chemical because I had a bfn this morning... On to next cycle!

Sorry Hopin2bMommy, looks like a chemical. I got my bfp yesterday morning then started my period that same day. I had a beta done yesterday and I have to get another one tomorrow, but I'm pretty certain its a chemical because I had a bfn this morning... On to next cycle!

Oh no! I was so excited for you...am so sorry...take care.

Hi Ladies :hugs:,
Sorry I have been MIA for a while, my PMA was in the crapper, but now I feel better...I did not ov this month, and I probably will need the IUI after all, but I set up an appointment with my FS for 11/12...Lets see

How is everyone doing ?? Sorry to hear about the BFNs for the month :cry:, I still have hope for us that it will happen soon :hug:

how many BFP have we got tis mth so far and sorry to the girls who got BFN

Hi Ladies :hugs:,
Sorry I have been MIA for a while, my PMA was in the crapper, but now I feel better...I did not ov this month, and I probably will need the IUI after all, but I set up an appointment with my FS for 11/12...Lets see

How is everyone doing ?? Sorry to hear about the BFNs for the month :cry:, I still have hope for us that it will happen soon :hug:

I am glad you are back :hugs: Good luck with your doctor's appointment...hopefully something positive will come out of it.

Yeah I feel sorry for TTCNumbertwo :nope: chemical pregnancies are such heart-breakers :sad1:

Since I am not temping this cycle and also because I have been so occupied with work and stuff lately, I do not even remember what dpo I am on, also I don't feel any of those early symptoms I felt in previous cycles. I like it this way but afraid that soon AF will show up and make us both very sad :nope:

testing sunday arghhhh really craving hamburgers but i did when i was 3 weeks preg with josh coz i lack iron lol just hope my body aint playing tricks

gl girls xxxx sorry to thoes who didnt this mth gl next mth xxx

I noticed some very light pink spotting today..i hope it was IB but it was most likely a result of :sex: last night..but other than that I feel just like i did this month as far as AF..i really don't believe i'll see the witch..

I noticed some very light pink spotting today..i hope it was IB but it was most likely a result of :sex: last night..but other than that I feel just like i did this month as far as AF..i really don't believe i'll see the witch..

Good luck :thumbup:!!

TMI: Pink Creamy CM this morning on TP...I am CD22, cycles are usually CD24-27 long, expecting AF around 3rd Nov :nope:. I shed a few tears :cry: this morning thinking I am out already but DH seems hopeful, he is an optimist and I just know my body better than him. I have had no other symptoms this cycle or I was too busy to observe any.

Good luck to all who are waiting on a BFP :thumbup:

:hi: Hi Girls, how are you all?

Sorry I haven't been around this week. I went away for a few days and couldn't get any broadband reception where we were :dohh:

TTCNumbertwo - so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: I hope that you are feeling better now and are taking things easy. :flower:

I don't know what to think at the moment. I pretty much ruled myself out of this cycle because of my illness around ovulation and I have had no symptoms whatsoever. Anyway, out of habit I tested on Friday at 10dpo and "think" I may have seen the faintest of faint lines. I am determined not to get my hopes up as it was probably just wishful thinking on my part but it's the first time since I was pregnant with my daughter nearly 4 years ago that anything has appeared in that big old blank empty space. I am going to test again in the morning although part of me really doesn't want to as I just can't face seeing another BFN. Part of me would rather live in hope not knowing :blush:

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you girls. Lots of :dust: to you all xxx

Hi Ladies,
I am checking up on everyone...CD29 and af is due tomorrow...If I do get a period that means that I did OV and missed it :cry:...In a way I just want to get the :witch: already so I can try again next month.

Nothing out of the norm...getting ready to hand out candy to the rugrats around here :rofl:

How is everyone else??

:hi: Hi Girls, how are you all?

Sorry I haven't been around this week. I went away for a few days and couldn't get any broadband reception where we were :dohh:

TTCNumbertwo - so sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: I hope that you are feeling better now and are taking things easy. :flower:

I don't know what to think at the moment. I pretty much ruled myself out of this cycle because of my illness around ovulation and I have had no symptoms whatsoever. Anyway, out of habit I tested on Friday at 10dpo and "think" I may have seen the faintest of faint lines. I am determined not to get my hopes up as it was probably just wishful thinking on my part but it's the first time since I was pregnant with my daughter nearly 4 years ago that anything has appeared in that big old blank empty space. I am going to test again in the morning although part of me really doesn't want to as I just can't face seeing another BFN. Part of me would rather live in hope not knowing :blush:

Anyway, good luck to the rest of you girls. Lots of :dust: to you all xxx

Thinking of you and wishing for best...hope your BFP stays...good luck!!

Happy Halloween to you too hopin2bmommy and to all of you lovely ladies. I hope you have all had a fun day :kiss:

How is everyone getting on?

Well, I was very brave this morning and took a test. I saw two lines!!! The important one is still quite faint but definitely there, I don't have to squint or hold it up to the light. I am not due AF until Tuesday so until then I am not going to say that this is definitely it, I am to scared too in case I jinx it but I am hopeful that finally this may be it. It is ridiculous but I am to scared to move or do anything in case anything happens. I am determined not to test again until Tuesday so until then I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't even told hubby yet, I am saving it until tomorrow as it is his birthday so the only people who know are me and you girls.

:dust: to all of us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->