Cycle buddies??

jcombs35

TTC #4
Reaction score
I'm looking for a buddy. I am on CD 7 right now and have 35 day cycles. Anyone else??

Hi Jcomb! were pretty much on the same. i'm cd 10 today on a usual 32ish day cycle. I O late around cd 20. how about you?

Well, I'm new to this, and so I'm not sure when I O. I was ntnp up until June, when I skipped AF, which made me really freak out. AF came this month and now I've decided to try to track things better.

well normal O is around cd 14 but people O early or late. are you going to do opk's this cycle? cuz if you are i would start testing around cd 11 until you get your pos, just to know if you O early or late. i'm going to start opk testing on wed i think.

I don't think I'm going to us opk's this cycle, but maybe the next one. I skipped AF in June, and kinda went crazy, so after I finally got AF this month, I'm kinda unwinding from all that stress, and just want to take a relaxed approach this month.

Hey ladies

Can I join please? I'm on cd 9 out of a 28 day cycle so I should be oving this coming weekend. We're on our third month ttc number two and taking a relaxed approach with no opk's etc because my cycle is normally pretty regular.

Are you both ttc number one of have you already got Los?

:dust:

Hey ladies

Can I join please? I'm on cd 9 out of a 28 day cycle so I should be oving this coming weekend. We're on our third month ttc number two and taking a relaxed approach with no opk's etc because my cycle is normally pretty regular.

Are you both ttc number one of have you already got Los?

:dust:

Welcome! I feel like the odd ball out since I have the longest cycle, but I am glad to have people to share with! I am ttc #4. I've never "tried" before. With my first one, my husband and I went 3 years ntnp, suffered a miscarriage, and finally succeeded in having one. My next two also came about ntnp. While I'm still trying to stay casual about this one, I am trying a bit harder than I ever have.

welcome! we are ttc our 3rd. we also have never had to try before....with our first we didn't use a condom one time and we got pregnant, and with the second we decided to stop using condoms when we went on our honeymoon and came back pregnant. this time we have been really trying for over a year :( hopefully we'll have some good news soon!

That's great that you've both got lots of children already - I can pick your brains about how on earth I'm going to cope looking after a second baby! Having a newborn turns your world upside down so much that I can't see how they can 'slot in' with the current routine!

Cckarting do you temp as well as opk? I quite like the idea of temping in theory but I'm not dedicated enough to take it at the same time each day!

Jcombs how long have you been trying for this one for? Now your trying hopefully it will happen quickly! Sorry for your loss, I've never had a miscarriage and I can't imagine how awful it must be.

X

I am opk was temping but with the clomid i have hot flashes, get up at night, and it's so hot here that i can never keep a constant temp in our room so i stopped temping! um when i brought home my second it was pretty easy for us. my oldest was so excited to be a big brother i would have him help me by bringing diapers, wipes, burp the baby, easy things that make him a "big help" to mom. the only problem i had was he would pick the baby up when i was in using the restroom or getting food out of the freezer, cooking supper. so we had to have a lot of talks about caring for baby.

Hell! Can I join? I am CD 9 like you Ellieb31 also on a 28 day cycle. I O this weekend too :)

It is our first cycle of TTC. I am very excited/nervous! Would be good to go through the TWW with some support :)

I am opk was temping but with the clomid i have hot flashes, get up at night, and it's so hot here that i can never keep a constant temp in our room so i stopped temping! um when i brought home my second it was pretty easy for us. my oldest was so excited to be a big brother i would have him help me by bringing diapers, wipes, burp the baby, easy things that make him a "big help" to mom. the only problem i had was he would pick the baby up when i was in using the restroom or getting food out of the freezer, cooking supper. so we had to have a lot of talks about caring for baby.

Aw, your eldest sounds like a brilliant big brother! That's great that he's so helpful but it must have been worrying when he picked up the LO! How old was he when you had the baby? Abbie will be at least 2, depending on when we catch the eggy, so hopefully she can help out too - she goes and gets her nappy when I need to change her. I'm mostly worried that the new baby will disturb her sleep because she's a really good sleeper and I'm very very grateful for that!

Hell! Can I join? I am CD 9 like you Ellieb31 also on a 28 day cycle. I O this weekend too :)

It is our first cycle of TTC. I am very excited/nervous! Would be good to go through the TWW with some support :)

:wave:

That's very exciting that we're on the same cycle day! When do you think you'll test? Will you do it early or hold off? I normally wait until AF is due but I'm quite tempted to get some cheapies and starting testing around 10dpo. I'm not sure if I'll just drive myself crazy doing that though!

Are you ttc your first or have you already got LO's?

He was almost 3 when we had ds2. ds1 birthday is end of oct, and ds2 birthday is the first week in sep so they are two years apart for exactly 6 weeks. my oldest was an amazing sleeper too! we didn't have any problems though, he never woke up when the baby cried so that we were thankful for!

:wave:

That's very exciting that we're on the same cycle day! When do you think you'll test? Will you do it early or hold off? I normally wait until AF is due but I'm quite tempted to get some cheapies and starting testing around 10dpo. I'm not sure if I'll just drive myself crazy doing that though!

Are you ttc your first or have you already got LO's?

I reckon we will test around the 4th of August? I'm new to all this as it is our first baby! 4th of Aug is when my period will be due. I'll probably want to test before though I reckon!?!

Yay id love to join this, im 17 CD and have 33 day cycles ( ugh so much longer then you 28ers lol) Should be getting af on the 3 rd. and will be ovulating in the next couple days.

Well, I'm new to this, and so I'm not sure when I O. I was ntnp up until June, when I skipped AF, which made me really freak out. AF came this month and now I've decided to try to track things better.

How long are your periods? Mine are 33 days usually so every one in a while my period hits the very end of one month then the next is only 30 days...then i get it the beginning on the month after. Which is what happened to me in june lol

Kass i'm on the same cycle days as you too! mine cycles are usually 33 days too. i'm currently on cd 13 today. I O late though so i still have another week or so before the big O, that is if i O this month......

Kass i'm on the same cycle days as you too! mine cycles are usually 33 days too. i'm currently on cd 13 today. I O late though so i still have another week or so before the big O, that is if i O this month......

Oooo*crosses fingers* that would be awesome if we both get it tis round. I honestly think i Oed earily

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->