Cycle buddies??

Hey what do yall know about spotting? AF ended 4 days ago, and I'm on CD 12. I woke up this morning with slight cramping, but thought nothing of it. After I got home from running errands this afternoon, I noticed light, bright red spotting on my toilet paper. I don't have any panty liners, so I put a pad on. A very small amount has collected on the pad.

I have always had very regular cycles. Spotting is very new to me. Since I had that Mirena out in Jan, I've skipped a whole cycle and now this. Anyone know what's going on?

Hey what do yall know about spotting? AF ended 4 days ago, and I'm on CD 12. I woke up this morning with slight cramping, but thought nothing of it. After I got home from running errands this afternoon, I noticed light, bright red spotting on my toilet paper. I don't have any panty liners, so I put a pad on. A very small amount has collected on the pad.

I have always had very regular cycles. Spotting is very new to me. Since I had that Mirena out in Jan, I've skipped a whole cycle and now this. Anyone know what's going on?

hsiodhfaoisdhaohsdao all I know....is never google the word "spotting" in google images.....I just did to get an idea of what spotting looks like (when I first got pregnant I didn't spot at all so I don't know) but yeah...if I didn't feel like puking already...sure do now

lol! it' fine i work in a clinic in the lab. I draw the blood and process the bloodwork. it's a good job and i like what i do........it's just i do't wanna go! I feel like i should be getting close to O'ing, i hope i am cuz that would be one of the earliest O's i think i've ever had lol.

Oo sounds like an interesting job. Ooo i sure hope you do, that way if we do both get bfps we would be close in dates all round

Hi ladies

We're having a bit of a rubbish time at the moment. DD is normally a great sleeper but has had three awful nights where she's been awake almost all night. It's been completely exhausting and my DH, who has never been good at nights, says he doesn't want to ttc conceive anymore. For me it's made a hard time an emotional time as well because I still really want another baby even if it is going to be difficult. I hope that once DD settles down again my DH will have a change of heart but as things stand we aren't ttc anymore and I'm devastated.

Hope you're all having a better week! :dust:

Hi ladies

We're having a bit of a rubbish time at the moment. DD is normally a great sleeper but has had three awful nights where she's been awake almost all night. It's been completely exhausting and my DH, who has never been good at nights, says he doesn't want to ttc conceive anymore. For me it's made a hard time an emotional time as well because I still really want another baby even if it is going to be difficult. I hope that once DD settles down again my DH will have a change of heart but as things stand we aren't ttc anymore and I'm devastated.

Hope you're all having a better week! :dust:

So sorry. I have been there myself. I have had times when my other kids were having issues/going through phases, and I would think to myself, I do NOT want anymore! But as soon as we got through that phase, I would want another one. My husband has always said, "If you don't get pregnant, "yay." If you do get pregnant, 'yay.'" Sometimes his indifferent attitude really bothers me because I want it so badly. I would say use this time to focus on your DD, and keep in mind after it stops, your DH will probably reconsider. Good luck!! :hugs:

hsiodhfaoisdhaohsdao all I know....is never google the word "spotting" in google images.....I just did to get an idea of what spotting looks like (when I first got pregnant I didn't spot at all so I don't know) but yeah...if I didn't feel like puking already...sure do now

hahaha. I actually did that with CM, and even that made me feel a bit sick. Thanks for the tip!

I think I"m going to the doctor tomorrow. Missing AF completely in June was one thing, but now this. I think I might have cysts or something. I wish all this stuff would just go away so I could ttc!!

ellie i'm sorry!fx this phase ends quickly for you. hope you find some answers jcomb. not much new here going to do opk tonight!

<.< I snuck out of the appartment and went to buy a test today >.< I don't know why I think I'll get a positive so earily. LOL stupid brazilians. I went to sit in the toilet, ready to pee AND it is a wierd tester that has a dropper and no cup to pee in and you cant just catch your pee with the dropper....and of course sitting over the toilet my bladder was SCREW IT and I peed >.< now I have to wait a bit longer to pee on the darn thing and figure out how to catch the pee, other then cuping my hand down south and then using. its a little to hands on for me. maybe I'll get the lid of something and clean it really well >.< why do brazilians have to make everything so hard. >.> yeah yeah I'm less then 4dpo but but I wannnnnaaaaa *whines*

signed,

A woman with no self control apparently

I always keep disposable plastic cups on hand for just such a case!

lol! it's way to early girl! your just going to get disappointed!! let me know how it goes anyway :)

hi jcombs im on cycle day 9 28-30 day cycle still low on my cbfm really hope his is my month stressed to the hilt once it hits the tww been trying for around six months now still no bfp

I always keep disposable plastic cups on hand for just such a case!

lol yeah its just hard to do that when I'm all in someone elses house LOL.

@cck-I know >.< but but....its stronger then me!!!! I can't control

Lol was bfn but at least its out of my mind now, i think i can wait till the 3rd now without going insane

hi jcombs im on cycle day 9 28-30 day cycle still low on my cbfm really hope his is my month stressed to the hilt once it hits the tww been trying for around six months now still no bfp

Welcome! Try not to stress, as that can screw your cycle up, and remember that it can take a year for a couple with no fertility problems to get pregnant! hahaha, I know, try not to stress..... yeah right, huh? Waiting is the worst thing!

lol sorry it was neg kass but hopefully it took away your poas addiction! I would do whatever i needed to to pee on a stick haha!

Hi ladies

Thanks very much for the support - I don't like talking about ttc with friends/family so it's great to be able to come here and know there are people who understand. Despite everything that he'd said, DH said he wanted sex then came inside me rather than pulling out like I expected. I don't feel the need to have another 'talk' about this stuff so I'm happy to assume we're sort of ntnp and leave it at that for now. O is due this weekend so hopefully there's some swimmers up there ready and waiting and DD slept most of the night (HOORAY!!!!) so maybe there will be more BD on the cards today! We shall see!

As for testing, I ALWAYS pee in a cup and dip now just so I can't wonder if I managed to pee on it for the right time, time place etc etc - best not to leave these things open to doubt! I haven't ever gone so far as to pee in someone elses cup when I've been out but I would have been tempted in your situation kassia!

lol sorry it was neg kass but hopefully it took away your poas addiction! I would do whatever i needed to to pee on a stick haha!

Yeah I figured it would be, but I was hoping to be one of those 'special' ladies who are all omg I was 4dpo and I just have alot of hgc in my system from the get go so I got a pos...no specialness for me though...gotta wait just like everyone else hehe.

v
Hi ladies

Thanks very much for the support - I don't like talking about ttc with friends/family so it's great to be able to come here and know there are people who understand.

As for testing, I ALWAYS pee in a cup and dip now just so I can't wonder if I managed to pee on it for the right time, time place etc etc - best not to leave these things open to doubt! I haven't ever gone so far as to pee in someone elses cup when I've been out but I would have been tempted in your situation kassia!

yeah >.> I may or may not have peed in one of my mother in laws glass cups >.> in the end....but but but I totally UBER washed it after *hangs head* I am such a horrible daughter in law...

oo I know what you mean, I don't really have anyone to talk to about ttc, cuz I get the just chill, just relax and it will happen. dont think bout it. mostly because no one of my friends have had kids or want kids. OR its family who all say oh we all had miscarriages with our twins (twins seem to be running in my family BUT they never live...I had a twin but it died and I lived but thats rare in my family, mostly both twins die) so just chillax and don't think about it lol. if one more person tells me not to think about it...they are getting my boot up their ass!!!! its like saying 'don't think about elephants'...then thats all you can think about for the rest of the day.

lol you are to funny kass! I got my smiley today!!! well actually i took it this morning got a smiley and took it out, and it was smudged so i had luckily peed in a cup and did another one and no smiley, but it was pretty dark so i'm thinking maybe this afternoon i'll get a smiley, or this evening???? I hope it's soon cuz that would mean i would have O'd a lot earlier than usual :) and on the plus side we bd the last two days in a row so i would be covered well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->