Cycle buddies??

It is. Thank you all for the support. You all have given me so much emotional support and knowledge over the last months. For now, I'm just trying to relax and let what will happen happen. Although now I'm not so sure I even want to have a baby in this state full of stupid doctors!

One good thing now, is the bleeding pretty much stopped yesterday. I hope this means I won't see anymore spotting as well.

ya fx it's over! just remember to relax and you're most fertile now :)

Yes jcombs looks like someone is due to test!!

I am actually taking a break from ttc right now. I had enough disappoinment with my cycles going all over the place... and guess what... the very first month of not ttc... I just had a textbook 29 day cycle.. wtf?! So I think if I take a break for awhile, my body will destress and then it will happen.. how are you feeling now? Almost half way thats crazy!!

I know exactly what you mean Kiki when I got my bfp I just thought wed never get preg and had a bunch of stuff going on that much and didn't even really think about ttc, but still not preventing and I o'd like a normal person on cd 16 or so, which never happened before. Everything has been pretty uneventful the second Tri I have my gender scan next ties so excited and nervous for that.

rawr don't think I forgots bout you guys!!! I just have been doing uber vacations with argentina and then I went to the USA to visit my grandma.

While there I bought....ovulation kits, those cups thingies, a thermometer to start temping AND some preseed!

Also right before I left I went to go get a HSG test done, that was not plesant and they had only been able to get fluid to one of my tubes >.> sooooooo that can't be good, we are going to make an appointment with my doctor when I am back in mexico (today just have a flight delay) and then we will see what we can do from there

this break from TTC was nice but now that I am all armed and ready I am happy to start again and am hopeful with all these new tools I'll get to know my body more and get pregnant all the sooner ^_^

how are you lovely ladies doing?

btw jcomes I went back and read your description of what you thought was a miscarriage, you should google up on it because from what you described it just sounded like a thick piece of the uterine lining not a MC. sometimes just happens when you get backed up in thar so you should check it out it may reassure you because when I miscarried at 3 months mine was nothing like that

hey kass! nice to hear from you, glad to hear your having a great time. GL TTC and hope to see you over in the tri's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->