Cycle buddies??

I haven't O'd yet.......at least the opk is still neg!

This month ive decided to start doing it every other day during the week i should be Oing, gives me better odds i figure when i do O. In my head i picture a little army of sperm standing like a wall with the egg comming for it, like that game red rover lol. Im such a dork sometimes

lol kass! we bd whenever we wants wich can be as little as every third day or as much as 3 times a day. So hopefully we catch the eggy soon, i'm loosing my ability to stay positive anymore!

Yeah thats about how we were doing it. Now i just start getting more frisky with him when i know im going to be Oing cuz i want this baby already.

I think it really hit home how long ive been trying because of my sister in law having her kid. When i first got here in brazil she sent pics then his brother brought his 2 year old over and all i can think of is why not meeeeee. Me wantyyyyyy, you didnt even want and you had, The injustiiiice.

So i know what you mean about hard to stay positive. I was really justtrying not to think about it. And that meathod isn't working so im getting more pro active. Im losing weight, dieting, eating better. And checking my body to k ow when i should be most on him lol. Also my doctor put both of us on folic acid, and for some reason diabetites meds, but they weremaking me feel bad, like i had low blood sugar all the time so i stopped those till i see her next. (im not diabetic and she didnt test for it)

Ive also gotten alot of tests done before i was going to start trying, ultrasounds of everything, breasts, ovalries, papsmears, bloodwork,all that jazz. And they had said everything was good to go. So WHERE is my baby grrrr

I know! everyone around me is either preg or having babies and it's driving me CRAZY! there are about 5 of us in our town who all have our second really close together, like within a few months, and they've all had their 3rd babies and keep asking me where mine is, and i just try and play it off like well were thinking about it.....but it kills me to not have another one already. we both desperately want to have a baby especially a little girl to complete our family.

lol yeah I do so hate that question. we went to visit a friend of my husbands mom. and while we were there they were discussing my husbands sister just having her baby (she was a month ahead of me before i had my MC) and her 2 year old grandson. and the lady looks over at me and all soooo when are YOU going to give her a granddaughter?? huh???you've been married 3 years get on it....

His mom is one of the few ppl who knows I had a MC though and even though we don't get along she gave me a sympathetic look and distracted the woman for me. I was kinda deer caught in the headlights cuz the new baby kinda rubs old wounds open for me a bit. Try not to let it show but the lady caught me off guard

ya i'm sure that can be hurtful and to not say anything. Thinking about spending a couple months ttc and then we'll be done ttc for a while, just take a break for a while. we've been going at this waaay to long i think i need to just not worry about it for a while.....ya know it's been 16months of no hint of a second line. maybe i just need some time away from ttc

yeah i cant blame you, we are giving till we get back to brazil, then we are going to start the adoption process in brazil. i always wanted to adopt my second, sooo ill just be doing the original plan backwards

lol, is the adoption process easier in brazil than the states??? I don't know that we'd ever adopt, i mean i would love to give a child a loving home, but it's so hard here it would take forever!

Yeah it is free to adopt here and they give preference to brazilians before putting them as adoptable to foriegn countries.

it's free to adopt! that's amazing! it's roughly 20-30 thousand dollars to adopt if not more, and then you have to pay for all your trips to the country to visit and get them. a lady i know adopted a set of twins from africa and it took her almost 4 years to get them and like 75 thousand dollars!!!

it's free to adopt! that's amazing! it's roughly 20-30 thousand dollars to adopt if not more, and then you have to pay for all your trips to the country to visit and get them. a lady i know adopted a set of twins from africa and it took her almost 4 years to get them and like 75 thousand dollars!!!

oh my, its actually free to adopt for anyone foreigner or not. BUT they have a rule that before you can take the child out of the country you have to stay in brazil with them for a month, which discourages most adopters because most people don't have that kind of time. Which sucks for alot of foreigners is my mother in law was mentioning they were thinking of passing a new rule that you have to live with them in brazil for a YEAR before being able to take them out of the country. which makes it basically impossible for foreigners to adopt. cuz if you have the means and such you have a job, and you cant just take a year off and live in another country....and such....

I am american but I have a brazilian husband and live in brazil usually (we are in mexico for a year cuz of his work). which is why we will wait till we go back to brazil to start the paperwork if I am not pregnant before then (god willing I am >.<) if so then we will adopt a year or two later :)

I've always wanted to adopt, it's always been something that felt right as I watch all the kids in brazil who need homes. but I also want to make a baby myself and feel the process of my child growing in me and seeing what kind of baby my japanese husband and I would produce. Not that I will love my adopted child any less. but I still want the pregnant experience also

wow that's amazing! i think it would be so awesome to travel like that! and i've always wanted to go to brazil but could never stay a month, it would kill be to be away from my kids for that long!

awe, I'm just lucky I married a brazilian and his job just so happens to like his worth ethics and he is a hard worker, so he got sent to mexico to fix the branch there because they were the least grossing and one of the first in the latin america countries that they made. it is funny though when we first got married hes all "what are the two countries that youd HATE to live in...mexico was #2....LMAO at least they didn't send me to my #1...africa...."

told him next place if they do ask, has to either be Argentina or the USA lol. USA cuz I miss my country...Argentina cuz its the best country for meat other then brazil *Drools*

I also love the idea of taking my baby to all these countries. I always have noticed kids that are raised internationally always seem to have a better grasp on themselves as a person and have a less selfish outlook on the world.

so how much longer are you in mexico for? how often do you move?

till jan hopefully, I'm not a fan of mexico. I never thought of my relationship as really interracial but they are racist against meh husband and I being together. him being japanese and me american, dunno which one they dislike more LOL

Well we have been married 3 years, and it took a while to get me permanent residency in brazil, so I was back and forth in the USA for a year before before we got married, then we moved to Campinas in Brazil, then his office wanted to transfer him to sao paulo Brazil, then we were there less then 6 months before they asked us to go to mexico....so on average prolly like once a year. I'm hoping that once we get to brazil we will be buying a condo so we have a permanent residential address somewhere. I'm getting tired of forgetting my addresses and people look at me like a ****** because you know, who doesn't know where they live LOL

*side note, hes 100% japanese, just born and raised in brazil. after ww2 brazil took in alot of japanese immigrants and it become the country with the most japanese after japan from then on lol. alot of people get confused when I say hes brazilian and then they see a pic of him and hes japanese lol*

I had Mirena in for 3 years. I just had it removed in January, and got my AF at the end of Feb. So we've been trying since then. I remember bringing our second one home. My oldest HATED him! (I think because we said he was going to have a brother to play with, and when we got home with "it", he obviously couldn't play with him.) I remember it felt so weird that we had TWO kids!! But it was pretty easy for us. We were able to divide and conquer so to speak. One of us would take one and the other one of us would take the other. Things didn't get tricky until they began to outnumber us!

kass fx that you get to go back in jan! sorry they are racist there, thats horrible! So not ready to go to work tomorrow ugh! I so don't wanna go. on the bright side doing an opk in the morning.....not that i expect it to be pos or anything. I don't expect it for another week or so.

kass fx that you get to go back in jan! sorry they are racist there, thats horrible! So not ready to go to work tomorrow ugh! I so don't wanna go. on the bright side doing an opk in the morning.....not that i expect it to be pos or anything. I don't expect it for another week or so.

awe work sucks!! what do you do if you don't mind me asking? lmao don't worry I am already having the urge to get a pregnancy test, and I just finished Oing yesterday *rolls her eyes* its like those little strips are like little sirens singing to us "pee on us, you know you wanna, DO ITTTTTTTTT" if I could get ahold of those little opk suckers I'd be doing it every day for the whole month LOL just 'incase' I o and don't know it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->