Cycle buddies??

awe kiki *huggles* oh well at least I have someone to try this round with again eh? and welcome minuet :) always happy to have someone else to moan and groan with ^_^

thanks for the welcome ladies :)

I'm (maybe) 12 DPO and impatiently waiting to see what's going to happen. Not totally convinced my chart shows ovulation, but we'll see.

Do you all chart? Or go off OPKs?

No they never said that this cycle might be longer, but it obviously is! I tested this morning, as according to ff, I am 15 dpo, and by this time a bfp should have shown up, and it was stark raving white negative. I'm pretty sure AF is coming, just a matter of WHEN she is coming....

minuet to me it doesn't look like you O'd but i'm not great at charts! I used charts for a while, but i did do opk's. It's a terrible thing to say but i hope that af comes soon tor you jcomb so you can start a new cycle!

minuet to me it doesn't look like you O'd but i'm not great at charts! I used charts for a while, but i did do opk's. It's a terrible thing to say but i hope that af comes soon tor you jcomb so you can start a new cycle!

Yes I agree, it doesn't show ovulation yet to me either.

I actually think your body has attempted to ovulated twice but they were failed attempts. I have had charts exactly like yours before and ended up with a 65 day cycle! If your temps stay up NOW I owuld think you O'd on 59/60....

I actually think your body has attempted to ovulated twice but they were failed attempts. I have had charts exactly like yours before and ended up with a 65 day cycle! If your temps stay up NOW I owuld think you O'd on 59/60....

Yes that makes sense. I am really hoping they stay up! Ready to finish this cycle already lol.

If it just keeps going you should call your dr to get a prescription for progesterone. You take it for 10 days then stop and it brings on af as that is the same natural rhythm after ov. After ov you produce progesterone which raises your temps and when it stops, your temp drops and AF arrives from the halt of progesterone.

If it just keeps going you should call your dr to get a prescription for progesterone. You take it for 10 days then stop and it brings on af as that is the same natural rhythm after ov. After ov you produce progesterone which raises your temps and when it stops, your temp drops and AF arrives from the halt of progesterone.

Yes I've been using progesterone cream for - 10 days - and can definitely feel the progesterone effects. Now that I've stopped I'm impatiently seeing if it'll work to bring on AF. I don't have a doctor yet so I couldn't get progesterone suppositories.

any idea on why your cycles are so long?

they've always been this long and sporadic. Unfortunately when I was young I didn't think it was a big deal, and loved not having to deal with it every month - AF was never kind.
It was only when I got married that I realized that it'd make it a challenge to have kids. Only by then I'd moved to the US from Canada, and didn't have insurance.
Soo I've yet to get a professional to tell me exactly what is wrong.

btw your picture is beautiful, what a cute lime! :)

thanks! i've heard of some vitamins that are suppose to help "regulate" your cycle? it's called fertilaid, thought it could be something to look into?

thanks! i've heard of some vitamins that are suppose to help "regulate" your cycle? it's called fertilaid, thought it could be something to look into?

thanks. I tried fertilaid for several months and it didn't help. I'm using vitex right now, and it worked at first, but I have to wait to see if it improves things more.
These natural herbs take several months to become fully effective.

Have you thought about soy? I don't think you can take soy and vitex together though. I have heard it takes a while for the vitex to work but it is good stuff. Fx you catch your egg!

I used vitex as well but stopped once I started the clomid. And where in Canada are you from?

Have you thought about soy? I don't think you can take soy and vitex together though. I have heard it takes a while for the vitex to work but it is good stuff. Fx you catch your egg!

I have thought about it, but want to give vitex a chance for a while first. Soy is supposed to work like clomid which could be all that I need, but it is also "harsher" , that is, works more in depth on the body than vitex so I'm not in a hurry to try it.

I used vitex as well but stopped once I started the clomid. And where in Canada are you from?

How long have you been using the clomid? I'm from Ontario originally :) land of all the lakes and trees.

I just did my first round with my last cycle... clearly unsuccessfully though!

And I am in Manitoba! Howdy neighbour lol

how have your symptoms been since starting clomid? I did 4 or 5 cycles of clomid before i got my bfp and my symptoms weren't bad but i've heard some horror stories lol.

Naaa mine were minor... had a couple moments of hot flashes, and a few small bouts of nausea but really, thats kinda it. Maybe I was a bit extra moody/hormonal but not outrageous I dont think! lol

i had some minor hot flashes and omg did my bb's hurt! then when i got my bfp my bb's didn't hurt at all which i thought was weird because i was on way more clomid that i was on before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->