Cycle buddies??

I just did my first round with my last cycle... clearly unsuccessfully though!

And I am in Manitoba! Howdy neighbour lol

I've been to Manitoba a million times, and even lived in southern Manitoba for a while. Brrrr it can get cold on those prairies in the winter!

I'm sorry your first round with clomid was unsuccessful. :S

well normal O is around cd 14 but people O early or late. are you going to do opk's this cycle?

Yes it really does get super cold here!! Wouldnt mind relocating but its hard to leave family :(

So I don't think AF is coming this cycle. Still no trace of her and no symptoms either.

so when's the last time you had a cycle? have you tested? fx for good news!

well jcombs, I hope she doesn't come! It looks promising so far, your temp went up after that dip. :)

She finally came today!! I had quit temping there for a while. I'll start back up after this AF is over. I never thought I was pregnant though. Wish I knew why all of a sudden I'm skipping cycles and having late AF's though.

Hoping your cycle gets back on track this month! Glad you can stArt fresh this month! Fx for you

Thanks. I got so down with skipping AF's and then this time with the extra long cycle, I just gave up with the temping. I'm feeling like this is a fresh start too. But a little scared about how this cycle will go.

are you going to temp again this cycle??Could the chemical have made your cycle longer?

Well I missed the bfp, but I was in the shower yesterday and had a miscarriage. I'm not sure the miscarriage actually happened right then, but I passed it in the shower. I don't know what's going on, but I'm starting to get a bit frustrated. My husband came home from the store and found me wrapped in a towel bawling on the floor. Could this be the result of the Mirena?

Wtf! I'm so sorry hun :Huggs: so was it not a chemical then? sounds like your dr missed the mark. Glad to know its all over for sure now, and you can move on to properly ttc again. Are you ringing your dr in the am? :Huggs: again and pray you feel better.

I don't know. I'm not sure if it was the m/c from August or if it was another one, since AF was so late, and I didn't feel pregnant, so I didn't test much. With all the bleeding I had before, I'm almost positive the one from August passed, although I never saw it. And there's no denying that what I passed yesterday was a fetus, cause I showed my husband and he immediately said, "Another one?"

I've never mc but I thought that early it would reabsorb? I would def call your dr.

You don't have to answer this at all, but I'm just curious.... I thought that at just a few weeks pregnant - the time you'd be able to get a bfp - all you'd see if you had a miscarriage was tissue?
Definitely need to get the doctor to test and find why your body is not sustaining a pregnancy.
SO sorry *hug*

Well judging by your chart you had a LP of 15 days which is great! And even a m/c at that point you would see absolutely nothing... as it would just be AF but 15 days is a perfect LP so I honestly think by looking at your chart, it was just a late O and a very possible blood clot with CM mixed in it because a m/c that early would definately not show a fetus of any sort hun :hugs: Sounds like a normal AF to me with a late O... so clomid would definaitely be of help to you as it sounds just like an ovulation issue :hugs:

I don't know then. VERY confusing, and I hope this means all of this is finally over! If yall are right about not being able to see it, then it was bound to have been from when I was pregnant before, and I never had a chemical. And I think it's safe to say, these doctors around here have no clue what they're doing! I had an u/s for goodness sake!

TMI warning:

What I passed looked kinda like a liver, and there were two big eye shaped things. It was clearly a fetus. I had a horrible pain in the shower, and doubled over. Then I felt it pass. It was accompanied by lots of blood. What an awful experience. I wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this and all the confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->