Cycle buddies?

Welcome kristymarie :)

Goodluck with this cycle! Having fun for 6 months is a great plan before getting technical!

Fx for all of us!

Thank you!! Good luck to you too!!

Your time will come when its meant to be for sure
:dust:

I don't know what's worse... waiting to ovulate when you don't know when it will happen, or the tww!

I don't know what's worse... waiting to ovulate when you don't know when it will happen, or the tww!

Lol I know what you mean. Personally I prefer the tww. All the work iso done just a case of waiting to see if it paid off!

I agree with Lyo28. TWW is a little easier for me than the waiting to O though neither is great to go through. How is everyone doing? Anything new happening?

I think you girls are right!! I guess knowing you've done all you can and just waiting is better than hoping to goodness you get the timing right! Lol

Not much new here... just waiting to O.

When do you girls think you'll test? I will likely start at 8dpo.. even though I didn't get a bfp until 13dpo last time!

I agree with Lyo28. TWW is a little easier for me than the waiting to O though neither is great to go through. How is everyone doing? Anything new happening?

I see you ovulated! So the clomid worked :) keeping everything crossed for you! Yay!

Thanks Mumma,I just dont agree with Day FF says I O'd cause I had a negative OPK Saturday evening,only got my positive Sunday evening. I seriously hope I did O cause I don't like side effects of Clomid one bit 😔

I have no idea when to start testing. My hpk only picks up from 20hiu so not very sensitive. I see so many ladies getting BFP at 8dpo but I'm going to try wait til 10-12dpo.

You should be close to O yourself aren't you?

No news here I'm on day 7 and still have a tiny bit of spotting. Normally it's totally over by day 5 so I'm wondering will ovulation be delayed now. Anyway when it comes to testing I'm going to try to hang on until at least 10dpo but realistically I imagine I'll cave by 8dpo!

Best of luck aphy really hope this is your month x annoying that ff doesn't agree with your opk

Just lpolecat your chart aphy
. I reckon ff will change your overall date after another high temp. I think it might be a day later. I'm probably totally wrong though!

Aphy - It does look like you may have O'd possibly Sunday... FF stuffed me about last cycle! Even with solid crosshairs, it kept changing them every day.

I don't usualy ovulate until cd 17-22.. and I'm on cd 12, so hopefully I will get more ewcm soon and O around cd 17 :) Or this weekend would be good, as my OH isn't working. He works night shifts and it can be hard if he's at work during ovulation!

Oh no Lyo, I hope the spotting doesn't delay anything!

Oh fingers crossed mummabear that you will have ovulation a bit earlier. The ecwm is a good sign it's on the way.

I just analysed my periods from last 6 months on an app and I didn't realise 2 of my cycles were 26 days. 2 were 27 one 28 and one 29. So I guess I range from 26 to 29 days although my average is set at 27. No spotting today anyway. I'm so impatient it's ridiculous. I don't know how I'll even wait a few days till ovulation the way I'm going!

Yes, I have noticed more stretchy cm. I will have to attack DP when he gets home at 5.30am :haha: I don't usually get cm like this so early.. So hopefully I can get some action in at the right times!

That's good your spotting stopped Lyo, you have such short cycles compared to me! Mine are usually around 34 days, sometimes up to 36...but might be shorter by the looks of things this time.

I see all these posts about CM and it being stretchy or watery and I don't even notice any of this stuff? :(

Is it when you wipe, or what? I probably sound stupid.

Yes, generally when you wipe or in your underwear. Some women check internally, but I only ever end up with lotion like cm when I do that, even when I have lots of ewcm when wiping. No idea why!

Cd 9 today and still see some spotting today. What's going on. Typically on the first cycle we start ttc something different happens!

Oh no Lyo, how frustrating!!! Hopefully it won't affect anything.

So how are we all today? First day to do opk and as expected negative. Cm is sticky it has normally transitioned to more stretchy and fertile around now so maybe ov will be a bit later this month.

Hopefully it's not too much later for you Lyo!

I've had more stretchy cm today.. so hope to bd tonight!

Any updates girls?

I think I am ovulating! This morning I randomly took my last opk that I had from ttc my last pregnancy and it was positive. I've never had a positive opk! I'm now having side cramps.

Hope things are coming along for you girls too and fx we can all be bump buddies!

Any updates girls?

I think I am ovulating! This morning I randomly took my last opk that I had from ttc my last pregnancy and it was positive. I've never had a positive opk! I'm now having side cramps.

Hope things are coming along for you girls too and fx we can all be bump buddies!

Oh that's fantastic mummabear fingers crossed for you xx

Progress here! Getting ecwm as of this morning on cd12. Opk negative but hopefully will turn positive in next couple of days now. Dtd last night. Won't be able tonight but will tomorrow night again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->