Cycle buddies?

Congrats on the +OPK Mumma! Jump that DH of yours 😂 No news my side,I was over eager and impulsively took a hpt yesterday which obviously resulted in BFN.I know it's early (+-7dpo),but get so tempted when you see so many other women getting early BFP's! But to be honest I don't feel like this is our month so not too hopeful. Fx for all you ladies waiting to O and test!

Oh aphy way too early as you know!! 8dpo is the absolute earliest and even that is early. You are definitely not out.

In saying that I'll struggle not to test ridiculously early ��

Fx for ovulation soon lyo! We can only do what we can do and then hope for the best!

Oh Ahpy, so early still! Don't lose hope :) I didn't get a bfp last time until 13dpo with one of the old frers, had an absolute squinter on 11dpo.. so still a few days until you could see a possible bfp if you haven't implanted :) keeping everything crossed for you hun!

As for me, had a temp rise so pretty sure O was yesterday. We didn't dtd yesterday, but did the night before and also this morning.. so fx!! One week until I will start testing if ff confirms O with two more temps.. if I can hold out that long haha

Fx for ovulation soon lyo! We can only do what we can do and then hope for the best!

Oh Ahpy, so early still! Don't lose hope :) I didn't get a bfp last time until 13dpo with one of the old frers, had an absolute squinter on 11dpo.. so still a few days until you could see a possible bfp if you haven't implanted :) keeping everything crossed for you hun!

As for me, had a temp rise so pretty sure O was yesterday. We didn't dtd yesterday, but did the night before and also this morning.. so fx!! One week until I will start testing if ff confirms O with two more temps.. if I can hold out that long haha

Yay for ovulation mummabear!! Wish I could temp. So how soon after postive opk did you see temperature rise? Is it the day after the pos opk that you ovulated you think?

Cd13 more ecwm we actually did get to dtd last night! Will probably try and do it next few nights too just to make sure we are covered. Think tomorrow is my normal ovulation day so would like to see a positive opk today. I do feel like it's close though 😀

Mumma - Yay for O! And such good timed BD as well. Good chance this month! Fx! Wishing you a speedy TWW

Lyo, sounds like you covering all the necessary days in preparation for O day! Fx!

Lyo, I think I ovulated the day of the positive test (yesterday late morning) and had a temp rise today. My temp better keep rising as I think DP is needing a break from dtd haha so I hope I did O.. pretty sure I did! Let's hope yours is approaching! All sounds good :)

Thanks Aphy! :) how are you feeling? Any possible symptoms?

Nothing showing up my side. Tiny bit of nausea last week for 2 days and finding myself getting tearful for no reason today but other than that, nothing at all. Sitting at 7/8/9 dpo today

When are you going to test again aphy? Fingers crossed for you x

Mummabear sorry to be a pain but what time did you do opk? I'm doing mine at about 10.30 am. Hope it's not too early in day.

Negative today anyway so will test again tomorrow only 2 tests left now!

Emotional is a good symptom!
Do you ladies have ttc journals? :)

I have no idea when to try test again, I'm thinking maybe Friday. I have added my TTC Journal to my signature now :)

Sorry Lyo, didn't see your post! I think I did mine at about 11.30am, and it was just the one.. so no idea how long it was positive for other than that.

Great Aphy! I will check your journal out :thumbup:

Well I " think " I got a positive opk this morning. I'm not entirely sure but it was very close to control line. It was at 10.15 so I'm going to use my last test at about 2 just to make sure and hopefully this is it! C my isn't really fertile looking since last night though. Scant enough and not very stretchy.

Hopefully you get that positive lyo!

I'm having the opposite... still getting ewcm after O!

Typical mummabear! Well did second test and it turned it lute the same. I do think they are positive just not as sure as I want to be ��

I'm trying but it seems the only way I can add a pic is in a new thread. I'll try again nowith. I'm obviously doing something wrong!

Attachments

• 20160816_132955-1-1.jpg
    20160816_132955-1-1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
That was after 30 minutes though for second test and hours after first test so not within time. They don't look as positive in real life but they are convincing me there.

So so close to positive! I am guessing left is the test line?

If only you had more! I would think you are very close, I would if they were my tests :) but this cycle is my first positive opk.. so I'm far from an expert lol

Yep left is test. I was going to drag everyone out to go and buy more but I'm trying not to obsess so I'll assume it would be positive tonight and act accordingly! I'll save the money for pregnancy tests ☺

Sounds like a good plan! If it isn't 100% positive yet then it should definitely be within the next day or so so if you start BD now you are covered either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->