Cycle Buddy Central!

:rofl: love it! What a cute kitty, I like how the cat is looking down at it :haha:

zomg you guys r killin me :rofl:
i had salad and then ate three meringues (which reminds me, where's pinklove)
i don't have a car so i cant go home and poas but i'm dying to get you guys a pic of my flumper!! ...i'm a creative person..... hold on.... ok here's the cat. the real one : ). unfortunately, i could not poas at work, so the opk is yesterday's with some pink edited out according to my expectations.

Your cat is like "hmm so you've decided to get pregnant..." it looks like he's studying the test even through it's photshopped lol

More pics of an opk on an animal, Rachel and I put ourselves out there lol. When you get home you must do it lol

drumroll..... i present.....
"opk placed on dog"

:)

Attachments

• photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
here's the rest of the family :) i'll replace this with a good "opk placed on dog" later on :) i couldnt resist revealing us for a sec cause i always wonder what you guys look like xo

Cute pic! I'm gonna spam the hell out of you guys when I'm in Europe lol - you'll get sick of seeing my pics!

....okay I'll try not to spam too much.....lol I'll be there in a week though....get ready lol.

ive never been and am dying to see it. you better not be all talk : p

ive never been and am dying to see it. you better not be all talk : p

:rofl: I will take pics! :) You should visit Europe AND stuff me in your suitcase!

Soooo excited to go back!

Everyone should post their pics - I wanna see what everyone looks like too! :)

im trying to convince oh that italy and paris are on the honeymoon itinerary and will see if i can pull some strings with tsa ; ) "awww, come on security, she only weighs a teeny bit!!"

im trying to convince oh that italy and paris are on the honeymoon itinerary and will see if i can pull some strings with tsa ; ) "awww, come on security, she only weighs a teeny bit!!"

:rofl: do ittt!!

I'll take lots of pics in Paris so you can convince him!

thank you, rachel <3 he's a great pyrenees. -about 7 years old now. i wanted my kid to make it into the world in time to ride him during his strong years cause i always dreamed of having this kind of dog when i was little. he looks like the creature in the neverending story.

haus: OH loves paris and could be convinced i reckon. he couldnt believe ive never been ; ) -and you better watch out. we really will come see u in alberta eventually....

thank you, rachel <3 he's a great pyrenees. -about 7 years old now. i wanted my kid to make it into the world in time to ride him during his strong years cause i always dreamed of having this kind of dog when i was little. he looks like the creature in the neverending story.

haus: OH loves paris and could be convinced i reckon. he couldnt believe ive never been ; ) -and you better watch out. we really will come see u in alberta eventually....

Yay! Seriously you should come to Alberta sometime! We're close to the rocky mountains (google Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise etc). Just don't come durng the winter lol -40c is nasty lol

Can you ask your SO what we should see in Paris (aside from the eiffel tower lol)

e says "picasso museum, versailles, rodin museum, sewer tour is supposed to be awesome. depends on what she is into and for how long."

; )

how long are you in paris for?

e says "picasso museum, versailles, rodin museum, sewer tour is supposed to be awesome. depends on what she is into and for how long."

; )

how long are you in paris for?

We're there for 5 days, and will see anything that's worth the visit! :) Can you ask him what the sewer tour is? I'm intrigued lol

voila!!

opk placed on dog

haus, he says he didnt get to do the sewer thing and best way to find out is google - it is suppsoedly awesomesauce

Ok girls I couldn't resist I had an OPK from earlier still sitting on my bathroom counter so I threw it on the cat. :rofl: He kept rolling around and made it difficult to get good pics :haha:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/004.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/003-1.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/002-1.jpg

I love these pics!! I wish I had a cat or dog to post OPKs on LOL

:rofl:
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q562/Hausfrau28/photo.jpg
An old opk - I covered the dipping end with tape, no animal cruelty I promise! Lol
Rachel we need help...lol
Lovely kitty!

aww so cute, my kitty loves his belly to be rubbed too :)

Lets see your pup with an opk horsey! :rofl:

Rachel is there something wrong with us?? Lol I feel so weird right now lol. Sweetpea, and rmsh don't judge!! Lol Waiting on horsey's pic! :rofl:
No judging from me, I am jealous cos a) I have no pets here and b) I have not ovulated in such a long time, so no OPKs

drumroll..... i present.....
"opk placed on dog"

:)

I think when we go home we will get a dog. As much as I love cats, I am not allergic to them :( I had my cat in NZ for a long time and my allergies just got worse. She is still alive in NZ too, she must be nearing 15 years old. She lives with my friend now

They haven't given me permission to visit those girly pages yet :( What reason did you give Rachel? I gave a stupid one, maybe i was meant to be more inventive. I said I am female and would love to join :haha: Yes that was a really boring reason

:rofl: I think I just said a friend on bnb told me about it and suggested I join. So my reason wasn't that good either. I still haven't checked if I have permission. I will check it out now though.

Just checked, no permission yet. Maybe they just take time to get to it. Why do you need permission for it anyway?

voila!!

opk placed on dog

haus, he says he didnt get to do the sewer thing and best way to find out is google - it is suppsoedly awesomesauce

:rofl: love it!!! your dog is precious :) He kind of reminds me of my old dog that died a few years back :( He was a samoyed all white as well, was such an amazing beautiful dog, I miss him :(

Blood results are in - abnormal prolactin levels. So have to speak with a doc on Monday but am guessing i will be put on meds to regulate it

TMI but I have noticed for quite some time that if I squeeze my nipples, a little white/creamy stuff comes out. not a lot, and only every week or so (I am not sure how often as I do not squeeze my nipples often LOL) So that is also a sign of high prolactin levels

Feeling a but mixed up about it, will have to research properly from home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->