Cycle Buddy Central!

tequilla :) sluuuurp!

when it comes to beer, i am wimpy. i like the least tasty ones.

haus, kristina must be well on the way to babytime right? do you remember her due date?

I *think* it's the first week of November, maybe the 4th?

Jealous that people are giving birth near my birthday lol I want a Oct/Nov baby! Lol :wacko:

ughkkk im jealous too, of everyone. greeeen monster over here.

what day's your bday? u r a scorpio?

November 10th and yep true scorpio to the letter! (most horoscopes make us sound like jerks though lol)

Love my birthday because the next day is a national holiday! (Rememberence Day) :)

Just jumping on board here to say that I love me some wine, beer, tequila and gin (not all at once tho ;) and not really white wine I am a red drinker. Ooh I also really like bloody Mary's but not really any other vodka drinks (maybe a screwdriver here and there)... god I sound like a lush Lololololol

I am dreaming about having a drink if I don't get my bfp this cycle.. I always abstain during the 2ww just in case.

Horsey I'll go to the beach with you! It's June and there is still snow on the mountains and no real summer yet :(

When will you be in Germany Haus? We will be in Berlin from 21st il 26th June. Can't wait. I am going to have some beer too!

June 24th-30th :)

I loveee Berlin, have you been before?

Ohhh we will be in Germany at the same time for two whole days! LOL

I have been to lots of places in Germany before, but never Berlin, so should be lovely, especially after all my doctor visits and ultrasounds, blah!

Just jumping on board here to say that I love me some wine, beer, tequila and gin (not all at once tho ;) and not really white wine I am a red drinker. Ooh I also really like bloody Mary's but not really any other vodka drinks (maybe a screwdriver here and there)... god I sound like a lush Lololololol

I am dreaming about having a drink if I don't get my bfp this cycle.. I always abstain during the 2ww just in case.

Horsey I'll go to the beach with you! It's June and there is still snow on the mountains and no real summer yet :(

Sweetpea you ARE such a lush! Lol just kidding! :)

In Canada we have a drink called a ceaser which seems almost like a bloody mary - yuck! Tried it last night and it was super nasty lol. Can't understand why people love them lol

Haha if only Germany was not so big!

Coming from Canada, Germany is tinyyy lol. You can travel across country in hours (if I drive for 5 hours here I'm still in the same province lol). I get what you mean though. Friends of ours are going to Berlin and meetng us after (we're stayng in Cologne) - we were planning on joining them there, but wanted to try sonething different this time.

baby dreams yay! sweetpea, bloody marys yum! and now for the gross part: af presente! I THINK she's here. I have mixed feelings about the bitch. I was supposed to be happy cause if this is it, it's the first af after d&c. But I'm being pissed off. And also purposely naive, wanting to believe it's implantation bleeding. -Even though if I were prego this soon after the harsh procedure, I'd be freaked out about that too. Bah!!! Bah!! Bah! I was supposed to be having a BABY. I'd have been totally in the clear by now. :brat:

baby dreams yay! sweetpea, bloody marys yum! and now for the gross part: af presente! I THINK she's here. I have mixed feelings about the bitch. I was supposed to be happy cause if this is it, it's the first af after d&c. But I'm being pissed off. And also purposely naive, wanting to believe it's implantation bleeding. -Even though if I were prego this soon after the harsh procedure, I'd be freaked out about that too. Bah!!! Bah!! Bah! I was supposed to be having a BABY. I'd have been totally in the clear by now. :brat:

:hugs:

Big hugs Horsey xxx

I have my scan in 40 mins and I am terrified. This thread is where it all began for me and I love you ladies lots :)

I was right to be scared. No baby was formed. Just the sac. I now have a decision of how to get rid of everything, neither option sounds nice :(

Well i just spoke with my doctor, he said I have to have a repeat blood test at the end of June, and if my levels are still high, i have to be referred to an endocrinologist

Anything above 628 units is abnormal and mine were 870. He said that is not extrememly high but still higher than it should be

I told him about the milky liquid from my nipples and he said that is a sign of high prolactin levels (which I knew)

So I have to book another blood test at the end of June, then a doc appointment the week after to discuss results, and probably get a referral

So more waiting for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->