Cycle Buddy Central!

Horsey-you have me cracking up here with that pic of the opk on the cat picture :rofl:

When I first saw it I thought it was your cat and you placed the opk on it and took the picture :rofl: :haha:

ooooo horsey I see your temp went up a little, maybe you o'ed yesterday! Why do you have open circles on your chart? Do you temp at different times every day?

sweetpea-your chart is looking good so far, when will you test?

Hi baby dreams! glad to see you're good. grrr! That sucks with the flood, but are you liking the new house and getting through it ok? good luck for your scan and please post scan pix tomorrow. i missed u <3

Missed everyone too. Yeah love the house and got through the flood ok! I will post my scan picture on Monday :) Can't wait x

Lots of ovulating going on around here. None for me though, just sitting around on CD9, waiting to see what this cycle has in store for me

Aww horsey I'm sorry about the work stuff. :( I can't imagine how hard it is telling your story to people like that. If its any consolation, my work is sucking lately too. I usually love my job and what I do, but it just feels like something's missing lately (a baby maybe?) and it's starting to affect my daily life. I get these "life changing" feelings every once in awhile where I want to drastically change something. My hubby gets them too (heck maybe everyone does) but it is starting to surface again. I really think my void this time is baby related so hopefully I get good news soon about that.

Ashley- so cool to hear about the hard cast yeah!

Rachel I am thinking you and horsey may O at exactly the same time :)

Haus- what's new?

TTC wise nothing is new, my cycles seem to be getting more normal now (my doc said anemia can cause the crazy cycles I've been having) that I've been taking iron suppliments. So I'm hopeful! :)

Otherwise?? Ugh :wacko:

rachel and haus, muahahhaaa. too funny you thought i put an opk on the cat. for an extra laugh, if you've got access to the "girly sanctuary," check out this hilariousness. if you don't just ask for access and they'll grant it to ya. -totally random and off the subject but really cute : )
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/girly-sanctuary/1052513-mortifying.html

rachel you totally 0-ed overnight tuesday. that's where my money's at. maybe i o-ed too.... i'm gonna say i did, or that this cycle is anovulatory, because i feel drier than i did the last coupple weeks. come on, ovaries, lets get this show back on the road. haha. my ovaries are offended at how obnoxious this statement is.

The open circles are because here's my life: i mean to temp at 9am. My alarm is sset for 9.15. OH wakes me up at different times everyday. ....all this garbage aside, i'm pretty sure with my chart, the general gist is right. my temps seem to have started out ower than last time overall, and there's way less of a thermal shift. but this morning, i did feel hotter, and OH agreed

bowm chicka bow wow
:sex:

let me take this opportunity to say i had a lesbian dream about my neighbor who ive been psycholy hating on (she's got morning sickness and i have to hear her hurl every day cause our houses are so close and we've been getting territorial over a parking spot, she actually told my best friend it was "her" spot, in front of my house AND she called the cops and animal control on my barking dog without saying antyhign to me first, AND put up signs in the neighborhood asking others to complain to the authorities, i know.... lifestyles of the uber classy up in here, but $hit it's the truth) ...anyway, after having a lesbian sex dream about her (no actual sex, just some 1st base stuff) i feel much less animosity which im taking as a healthy thing. MUAHAHHAhahaaa

what was i talking about

OH haus, yay iron!!!!!!

For any of you not frightened of my perverse hate sex dream thing toward my neighbor....

The other day I was thinking wouldnt it be so cool to meet in person, or at least in our dreams. Im not talking about sex. Haha. Seriously, we should meet. I was also thinking the other day. Damn. If any of you people were close by, I would totally wanna hang out that particular day. You know what I'm sayin?

rachel and haus, muahahhaaa. too funny you thought i put an opk on the cat. for an extra laugh, if you've got access to the "girly sanctuary," check out this hilariousness. if you don't just ask for access and they'll grant it to ya. -totally random and off the subject but really cute : )
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/girly-sanctuary/1052513-mortifying.html

rachel you totally 0-ed overnight tuesday. that's where my money's at. maybe i o-ed too.... i'm gonna say i did, or that this cycle is anovulatory, because i feel drier than i did the last coupple weeks. come on, ovaries, lets get this show back on the road. haha. my ovaries are offended at how obnoxious this statement is.

The open circles are because here's my life: i mean to temp at 9am. My alarm is sset for 9.15. OH wakes me up at different times everyday. ....all this garbage aside, i'm pretty sure with my chart, the general gist is right. my temps seem to have started out ower than last time overall, and there's way less of a thermal shift. but this morning, i did feel hotter, and OH agreed

bowm chicka bow wow
:sex:

let me take this opportunity to say i had a lesbian dream about my neighbor who ive been psycholy hating on (she's got morning sickness and i have to hear her hurl every day cause our houses are so close and we've been getting territorial over a parking spot, she actually told my best friend it was "her" spot, in front of my house AND she called the cops and animal control on my barking dog without saying antyhign to me first, AND put up signs in the neighborhood asking others to complain to the authorities, i know.... lifestyles of the uber classy up in here, but $hit it's the truth) ...anyway, after having a lesbian sex dream about her (no actual sex, just some 1st base stuff) i feel much less animosity which im taking as a healthy thing. MUAHAHHAhahaaa

what was i talking about

OH haus, yay iron!!!!!!

I'm having a really shitty few weeks and that just made me laugh lol We also have super classy neighbours.

You made me laugh too horsey. I would hang out with you if we lived nearby!

I tried that link, didn't work. Who do you ask for permission?

i hope this cycle has an eggie and spermo meeting in store for you!

for the girly sanctuary permission, i cant remember exactly but i started on the front page. if you scroll all the way down, there's the link for it and maybe a link to ask permission? but there's also this:

ah YES

user cp >
group memberships

lemme know if you run into problems

That post made me smile through by bad back ache. Way to go! lol!

haus, all joking aside, ive been having a helluvatime too. talk about it if you dare. i wanna hear all about the trials of life and help get you through 'em.

babydreams <3 xoxoxoxox

Ok I asked for permission as well! I will try to check it out later.

horsey I would totally hang out as well if we lived nearby, too bad we are on opposite sides of the country. I think next time I take an opk or hpt I am going to place it on my cat and take the pic :rofl:

haus-I hope the supplements you are taking fixes your cycle and you o earlier this time!

do it!!!!!! i'm going to do one and place it on my dog. do you thinkit counts as animal cruelty? i warn you guys now, he is dirty, but deadly cute.

:rofl: :haha: :rofl: tooooo funny! I don't think our pets will mind, as long as the opk isn't wet still, I bet my cat won't like to get my pee on him although I have to clean his litter and puke everyday so maybe I can give him a taste of his own medicine :haha:

haus, all joking aside, ive been having a helluvatime too. talk about it if you dare. i wanna hear all about the trials of life and help get you through 'em.

babydreams <3 xoxoxoxox

I don't even know how to start without coming off crazy lol :wacko:

Also I would totally hang out with any of you if you lived closer OR in the same country lol. Come to Canada eh! ;) - yes we (I do at least lol) do really say eh a lot :blush: lol

Ok I asked for permission as well! I will try to check it out later.

horsey I would totally hang out as well if we lived nearby, too bad we are on opposite sides of the country. I think next time I take an opk or hpt I am going to place it on my cat and take the pic :rofl:

haus-I hope the supplements you are taking fixes your cycle and you o earlier this time!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I may have a normal length cycle this time. You know though, now that I'm tellng you this I will end up seeng cd 60 :rofl:

:rofl: :haha: :rofl: tooooo funny! I don't think our pets will mind, as long as the opk isn't wet still, I bet my cat won't like to get my pee on him although I have to clean his litter and puke everyday so maybe I can give him a taste of his own medicine :haha:

This! We're always cleaning litter and puke, give them of taste of their own medicine!

:rofl:

dude haus, dont be afraid of coming off crazy. think of it as showing solidarity with me. im not sure if you've been reading... but... khem...

:rofl: Love this conversation we are having, I needed a good laugh today :)

:rofl:

dude haus, dont be afraid of coming off crazy. think of it as showing solidarity with me. im not sure if you've been reading... but... khem...

Ohhh but it reallly does make me look crazy though. Plus I'm worried that I'm blowing things out of porportion and maybe it's not a big deal.

:rofl: Love this conversation we are having, I needed a good laugh today :)

I did too! Loveee this thread! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->