Cycle Buddy Central!

haus, perhaps you should try embracing the funk with some nice al green or similar funky music.

:sex:

Oooh I love Al Green! ;) get to BD'ing Haus!

8-9 dpo for me today... :bfn:

No BD for me :(

Horsey I don't know who that is...? Damn kids and your music ;) :rofl:

Sorry sweetpea :( :hugs:

Still in a funk, and angry that I'm wasting a good chance to ttc. Really havng a sucky few weeks - I'm not even looking forward to Europe :wacko: blah blah blah first world problems...

Haus- al green is the guy from the 70's who sang that famous hit "let's stay together". He was like a crooner for love songs and reminds me of guys like Marvin Gaye... Lol I was :rofl: when you said "damn kids!" cause that's old jams there ;)

Before all our time haha!

Sorry you didn't get to BD and are in a funk! Hope it gets better soon :hugs:

Haus- al green is the guy from the 70's who sang that famous hit "let's stay together". He was like a crooner for love songs and reminds me of guys like Marvin Gaye... Lol I was :rofl: when you said "damn kids!" cause that's old jams there ;)

Before all our time haha!

Sorry you didn't get to BD and are in a funk! Hope it gets better soon :hugs:

Ohhhhh lol. I just googled him, honestly had no idea who he was - but like you said before our time lol :)

I got the "damn kids and your music" from Family Guy :blush: Peter was explaining who an old singer was lol Love Family Guy

My DH is being a jerk and is ugh :wacko: He's beng a typical guy Lol

Sorry you didn't get to BD haus :( Men can be such jerks sometimes :growlmad:

Have you BD'ed at all in the past few days? Maybe you could try again today? The egg is still viable for 12-24 hours after O!

Sorry you didn't get to BD haus :( Men can be such jerks sometimes :growlmad:

Have you BD'ed at all in the past few days? Maybe you could try again today? The egg is still viable for 12-24 hours after O!

Nope :( Maybe I still have anither chance? I'll take another opk today, but I know there is no way to see if I missed o without temping or a window to my ovaries lol :wacko:

I made my DH talk to me what was was botherng me (ladies I'm not a crazy lady I promise lol) and I feel better today.

Rachel btw... your chart is looking fantastic this month! :thumbup:

9-10 dpo :bfn:

I am starting to feel out this month already. I know it's still early and all but I am getting emotional thinking about another failed cycle. I feel like I should be pregnant already by now and that maybe getting pregnant the first time was by some miracle chance. Sorry for the negativity this morning guys but just need to vent.

On a very selfish note...lately, I just don't even want to go to work, I just want to stay at home with my LO and be preggo and enjoy all the wonders of being pregnant. You ladies will see once it happens to you. Some women hate pregnancy but I personally LOVED every moment of it (even the bad parts) the first time around.

I am not one of those women who can hold out from testing either. I tell myself "you are not going to test until Thurs this week!" Well that NEVER works.. I have no self control :p

That is my rant for today, thanks for always listening ;)

sweetpea- :hugs: How long have you been TTC? I am sure with your normal cycles that it is only a matter of time. And you know that 9-10 dpo is still really early. I hope it happens for you!

sweetpea, don't be discouraged.

af got me i think. cramps are coming on.... that first "almost positive opk" must have been the one? we didnt really get our bd on till after o. my body will probably mess with me some more but i really want to bleed actually. like a proper bleed. the first day of af is usually spotting for me and the next day heavy. this time it's been spotting brown for two evenings, yesterday and the day before. nothing's really coming right now except when i wipe and it's gross watery red (girls look away if you are easily grossed out.) ...There's also been a rust collor the past two nights and a barely noticeable color in the mornings which has been making me emotional cause it reminds me of the spotting i had during this rpegnancy that didnt work out. i'd always wipe, and drive myself nuts overanalysing it. then try to reassure myself etc. but we all know it didnt work out... so yeah. i just want it to be af proper with lots of blood!!!! or pregnancy with NONE. eff this in between crap. on the positive and lovely tip:

clean new chart
cycle day 1

so sayeth the computer

ok fine. this is af. my uterus feels maimed. it hurts. i feel sooooo sorry for myself. i told OH i dont want to work out today as planned. he has no sensitivty whatsoever and ill probably cry when he presses me over it. actually i can not wait to try to go home go to bed and cry. probably somehow he wont let me stay in bed feeling sorry for myself and it will turn into some terrible scene. woe is me!

New cycles can definitely be a blessing in disguise sometimes when you are fed up with the one you are on!

horsey- :hugs: At least on the bright side of things you are having a proper AF after your D & C. Hopefully next cycle will go back to normal :)

thanks guys. babydreams, how are you feeling? it wasn't so bad right? xoxoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->