Cycle Buddy Central!

Baby_dreans :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Rmsh, is there anything they can do to lower prolactin levels?

Hi haus! Any sign of O today?

Sweetpea-When is test day?! I want to see some tests posted soon :happydance:

horsey-Are you still bleeding? Is it a full flow? You think it's really the bitch?

rmsh1, about two more weeks to hopefully solve the mystery of the milky tatas. i'm sorry this has been so complicated and frustrating for you. i really think you will get it sorted out. when's the blood test? and how was the weekend otherwise?

baby dreams, the d&c procedure really isnt bad. the best part of this whole thing for me was actually during the procedure cause they put me out for it. i remember thinking everyone was so nice, then "is that led zeppelin?" then i woke up and asked if they already did it. the nurse smiled and said yes, and offered me some juice. take your honey with you and make sure they knock you out, because damnit, you deserve to at least relax for a bit. take it really easy on yourself for the rest of the day and the day after. some people say they are totally fine right afterwards. some people say a little pain, a little bleeding for a couple days, others for a week. others a little longer, or a little heavier bleeding. i think i had it medium rough, cause i was in some pain a few days after and took it easy until that sunday. (i had mine on a thursday). my bleeding was like the lightest af, but there's definitely that range, from none at all to moderate. i was really scared before, and my doctor told me she thought i was doing the right thing. after having a natural mmc first and the d&c recently, i can say psychologically and physically, the d&c was much easier. xoxox i'll be thinking about you.

Yeah he is coming with me. How long did the whole thing take and how long before you went home? xx

Baby_dreans :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Rmsh, is there anything they can do to lower prolactin levels?

Here is a good site -
https://www.familydoctor.co.nz/index.asp?U=conditions&A=32761

Yes it is treatable, it means taking drugs that act like dopamine I believe. Dopamine inhibits prolactin production. They can have some nasty side effects, but I will take whatever I get given.

The three main reasons for elevated prolactin levels are
1) stress (I dont think this is my problem as I have had the milky liquid for years)
2) Prescription medication (not me as I am not on any)
3) tumor/cyst on pituitary (which seems my most likely scenario)

But the good news is my levels are far too low to suggest a large tumor, probably something small that can be controlled by medication. Still not a nice thought that there is a tumour right in my brain.

rmsh1, about two more weeks to hopefully solve the mystery of the milky tatas. i'm sorry this has been so complicated and frustrating for you. i really think you will get it sorted out. when's the blood test? and how was the weekend otherwise?

baby dreams, the d&c procedure really isnt bad. the best part of this whole thing for me has been when they put me out for it. i remember thinking everyone was so nice, then "is that led zeppelin?" then i woke up and asked if they already did it. the nurse smiled and said yes, and offered me some juice. take your honey with you and make sure they knock you out. xoxox i'll be thinking about you.

Blood test is booked for 27th June, doc appointment one week later on 4th July. Then I wait for a referral. No drugs til I am referred :( I just want them to give me the meds right away, so I can get back on this TTC business for real

the actual procedure takes 15 minutes or so. he'll probably be apart from you for a total of thirty minutes. i was in the hospital though, for a good four hours i think? we got there super early. most of it is laying down getting fussed over by nurses before they put you to sleep. ....and i took my time afterwards and insisted that they pump me full of drugs before i left cause i wasnt about to try to rough it just in case pain set in. it will all happen pretty quick and before you know it, you'll be recovering at home, or if youre like some friends of mine, you will want to go have lunch : ) .

rmsh, thanks for this info and the link... checking it out....

Hi haus! Any sign of O today?

Sweetpea-When is test day?! I want to see some tests posted soon :happydance:

horsey-Are you still bleeding? Is it a full flow? You think it's really the bitch?

No, and I have no sweet clue when :( I am just so tired of my body jerking me around. I have my next appointment in August (needed at least 3 months to re-check my thyroid levels) and then things will (hopefully) start gettng back on track. Right now I'm just gong with the "if it hapoens, it happens" mentality. I've only had two real cycles of trying.

I'm so depressing... :rofl:

I have to be there for 11:30 but apparently the nurse said the procedure isn't until 2:30 I didn't hear this though OH told me. Just hope it's over quick xx

rachel, my temp went down this morning, but she's not here yet. i think it's weird that i got multiple "almost positive" o's. cause i was thinking the real one would the last one which would have meant af is still a week away? i guess i really don't know other than my body likes to screw with me. my chart isnt so clear. i knew it would take a few months to make sense, but im still struggling and analysing and totally not feeling patient.

haus, i feel for ya. and know what its like to feel like your body is screwing with you obviously.

rachel, where are you at with stuff today?

baby dreams, yeah, they have you fill out paperwork, change and get cozy on a cot. i swear, it's not that bad, and with all the nurses fussing over you, it will go by quickly. i wore a track suit kind of thing. -actually black sweats and sweatshirt. -i wore uggs. you could get away with slippers. just be super comfy. i wouldnt wear jeans... baby yourself. ...and on timing, i think i got there at 9 for a noon appointment and probably left for home at 1pm.

Things are ok with me. Just waiting out this TWW for now, 6 dpo today...

When you went for the operation did you wear their gowns or your own nightie?

they make you wear theirs down to the socks! and afterwards, i wore a little hospital underwear thing which i actually thought was somewhat cute.

rachel, you are on a proper 2ww!!!!! yay! your chances are gooood this cycle and you are testing tomorrow, yes? :)

:haha: no horsey I am goin to wait until I am late to test! I don't like seeking BFNs I would rather see AF show. So I probably won't test until 15 or 16 dpo if I make it that far. So another 9-10 days. I am trying to wait patiently as possibly. :coffee:

this is true. (rachel has patience) I have convinced myself there is a chance yesterday was implantation bleeding and now i wanna test five times a day, but thank god i dont have hpts. ....time to play with MS.Paint..................

actually, more linx first. this is tori amos's daughter singing with her! click on one of the "player bars" for the original song - not the video. horrible quality.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/job's-coffin

:rofl:

I know how you feel! I have hpts but am holding out - I'm most likely out ths time too, we haven't had any good ttc chances plus I am super bitchy these last few weeks because of my DH and arghhh...lol

I spoke too soon, I'm having wicked ovulation pains so I tested and got a blaring positive. I usually ovulate (by my best guess) on the day of the pain - so today is most likely the day! Gotta get outta my funk and try and BD at least once...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->