Cycle Buddy Central!

Hey ashley! How are you?

Rachel I agree with horsey.. Your chart looks amazing for a pregnancy chart!

sweetpea-I'm doing okay. Still having contractions and cramping, so I am going to my doctor tomorrow. I have a million questions and we're really concerned about having this baby too early.

Whats new with you and your cycles?

Oh honey, I will pray for good thoughts for a long and healthy pregnancy. Are you are still on bedrest?

Not much to report here! I'm either 10 or 11 dpo today and I resisted the urge to :test: this morning... I don't know how I did it but I did. I have almost convinced myself that it didn't happen again this month, but am holding on to a shred of hope I guess. I woke up today with a nosebleed (weird) and have been having sore throat for a week now with stuffy nose at bedtime. I think it's probably summer allergies kicking in and has nothing to do with pregnancy symptoms (although I like to hope it is) ;)

Sounds promising and your chart is looking good sweetpea! Good job on resisting the urge to test. I would try to wait a couple more days before you test again if you can refrain yourself :haha:

ashley-:hugs: I hope the baby stays put and the contractions go away

Rachel your chart is sooooo beautiful. I can't get over it! I swear you are pregnant or something ;)

Thanks sweetpea! You girls are def boosting my confidence. I hope it means something but I am trying not to get my hopes up. This is only my 2nd clomid cycle so maybe my chart just looks pretty because of the clomid? I hope it is because I am pregnant though. Arggg I am suddenly getting impatient. I will test in 6-7 days...

I am soooooooooooooo bored today! It gets really lonely working from home. Some days I love it and some days I don't. If I worked around others the day would go by so much faster and I could focus on things other than TTC :wacko:

I am off to Berlin soon, so I cannot wait to come back and see what your charts look like (especially Rachel's preggie chart ;) ) Given how depressing my chart looks, I will just look at everyone elses

I am sure I wont have much to update on anyway, but will be temping while away

:hugs:

Thanks ladies. :) I have been basically resting...today I went and he said that he thinks I'm just going to have a miserable pregnancy...He said to not be too active, not to go out in the heat, not to coach cheer, and basically rest if I feel the need to. So, we'll see how it goes....21 weeks Friday according to the due date he is going by (Nov 2nd).

I hope your allergies get better, those are miserable! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies! :)

i'll have a wave of terrible cramps that feel different than they used to, then bleed watery red for a while, then nothing..... so i think it's a wierd af for sure now......... i saw a buddy of mine who did the d&c at the same time as me is prego today and im wondering if i did the right thing being conservative until after o this time. i wish i was prego! but at the same time, my body is just hurting. im emo today. i can not wait to go home and go to bed. of course last night that's not what i did. lol i went and test drove a used car. lol. i may buy one this weekend. some shopping therapy huh? that would be extreme! i'm looking at one of these: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3087860188.html

i mentioned my car troubles, so im not exactly being frivolous. i've been using eric's car and he's been taking the train : )

work sucks

you guys are rad

i have a weird feeling my nicer neighbor may have miscarried, cause i saw someone take her white flowers today. i hope she's ok. i'm hoping at some point, my OH will get to talk to hers about post mc feelings.

what else - life sux! :p

oh i think im having a day of particular comedy genius at work - let me see if i can explain this joke well enough....

there's this jewish word that means to complain, "kvetch"

i told a guy here that he looks "absolutely kvetching today" muahahhahaaaa :) he was complaining about the political situation where i work, as we all are lately, cause people are about to be laid off etc. ...uhhh. get it? :) you look kvetching HAHAHA!!!!

:rofl: horsey you crack me up! :rofl:

I like the choice of car, very nice :thumbup: I hope AF gets out of your way soon so you can officially start TTC full force. I hear you are more fertile after a mc so hopefully you will catch the egg this cycle. :)

rachel, my first prego sign was prickles in my boobs. not to be a bad influence, but are you noticing anything? xoxo

Honestly I really havent noticed much of anything yet unfortunately :( I never have any symptoms in the TWW, it kind of sucks I wish I had something to give me hope :brat: I feel pretty much normal. I would say the only diff is I have been really moody yesterday and today but that is probably just normal pms moodiness which happens to me sometimes. I had some strange cramping off and on the first 5-6 dpo but that is gone now. No change in boobs or nipples though which I know is a big early pregnancy indicator so that is upsetting that I am not experiencing that. It is probably just clomid messing with my making my chart look so nice. It would be soooo hard this time if AF shows :(

you know what though, i have a feeling she won't xo

specifically, i didnt notice sore boobs or change in nipples proper, just a pin prick inside occassionally, like one pinprick at a time, maybe 2 or 3 in a 24 hours

girls, can you believe how flippin expensive pads, tampons and diapers are?! hehe. i believe i've brought up this important subject here before.

i just found out another aquaintance had a miscarriage about the same time as me. i work with her mom and she comes around here every once so often. i love her. imma give her extra hugs the next tie i see her and maybe talk to her about our feelings. it sounds like a chemical with her. she was on some heavy duty anti seizure drugs, but it sounds like maybe the same thing that happened to me the first time. unlucky luck of the draw. If you are one of the viewers of pictures I've been posting, here are a couple followup shots from the crying mother earth chalk drawing.........

the first one is again, context. interestingly, the stuff on the ground floor is a shrine to dead people. the second pic is the room i sit accross from, where the crying pregnant lady was drawn in chalk. eric really liked the art :) i showed him the pic at home. he called it amazing. he's so dear. the sweetheart even loves my singing. he really means it too. sighhhh : ) .

In place of the erased chalk drawing of pregnant lady weeping is written, "WTF" - and I didn't do it. I had made peace with the art sort of : ) . But this just makes my perspective go POW. The world is really bigger than me and my first world problems..... actually is miscarriage a first world problem? Any philosophy geeks in here?

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads