Cycle Buddy Central!

Oh yeah? What don't you like about it? :(

Are you near San Francisco? We went recently and liked it, mostly for the shopping hehe :)

Too many people...lol Im 2 hours from there. Shopping is great there! We'd love to move but our families are here so we stay :) I guess its not that bad...

Ohh, yeah that's what I love about Alberta (and all of Canada really) we don't have the populations that you guys have.

I love shopping in the US, you guys have so many stores that I wish we had!

Alaska is cool they probably have some of nicest people here! Pretty friendly if you ask me!

About the dividends... You have to apply for them every year, but as long as you are a resident and can prove it through like taxes and stuff, they give everybody a "personal fund dividend" just for living there. I don't complain! Lol

Ashley, I have been to CA and have to say it wouldn't be my first choice to live there.. Although, I enjoy visiting parts of it very much!

Yeah. I've lived here my whole life and wouldn't mind a change :)

I live in CA too :) Also about 2 hours from SF. Not born and raised here, but I like it. Can't beat the weather, and the lack of natural disasters :winkwink:

I'm also a bay area girl, San Jose about an hour from San Francisco. Love living here!

I guess I just want a change...maybe just a bigger house lol. Our house is getting kinda cramped already with 2...I guess more than anything I would love to be able to travel to other areas :)

I'm also a bay area girl, San Jose about an hour from San Francisco. Love living here!

Hahaha I spent a few years in SJ, I went to state for my undergraduate.
So many good memories down there!

I liked San Jose too. DH took me there on our way back to San Francisco one night because I'm a sharks fan :)

:) I want to visit Canada one day! I hear it's beautiful.

You definatly should! It is beautiful here, and full of wide open spaces (if you hate crowds you would like it here :) ) I'm close-ish (4hours) to the Rocky Mountains and love it :). If you google some of our mountain towns (Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise etc) you can get a sense of real Canada!

ladies, how weird is this thread... so many of us are in the California bay area! i'm a los gatos, san jose, santa clara, berkeley, san francisco person myself lol.

i'm just checking in to say hi and give ya'all my excuse for not doing my cycle match buddy homework for the last couple days. my boyfriend thought he broke his foot on saturday night and we were stressing over whether to go to the er or wait it out to see his gp. ...well we opted to wait till yesterday to see the doc and good news! his foot's just bruised, not broken!

i am really busy with work today. i'm doing the early shift again but i'm also doing the late shift :)...... i'm going to pm you all lol if i miss anyone, lemme know. send me a private message asking for the off the record self promotion regarding my a.m. job :)

also, don't forget to update our thread with your o date when you get a positive opk/temp shift

ugh did i mention i haven't started temping yet like i said i would.... i'm slacking! but hausfrau, i did work out this weekend and thought of your six pack :p

ooooh.... if you are on this thread but have been quiet, please pipe up with your o date at least ;) ....i notice there are a few shyer ladies who joined at one point who we haven't heard from in a week or so..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->