• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy Central!

Haha Haus, you got me going again, I think your interest in my blog made me realize I was lacking a post from last month, so I had this sudden urge to bake (and blog it) last night. Anyways I ended up making all these chocolate chip cookies, I wish I could send them over to you guys!

Anyways I started my tempting today. I got the FF app for my iphone and I like how I can just wake up take my temp enter it in and fall back asleep (todays my day off).

I just downloaded that app too pink and I love it! You are right about it being easy to just take your temp and input data without even getting out of bed.

Haha, does that make us lazy?

Haha Haus, you got me going again, I think your interest in my blog made me realize I was lacking a post from last month, so I had this sudden urge to bake (and blog it) last night. Anyways I ended up making all these chocolate chip cookies, I wish I could send them over to you guys!

Anyways I started my tempting today. I got the FF app for my iphone and I like how I can just wake up take my temp enter it in and fall back asleep (todays my day off).

I just downloaded that app too pink and I love it! You are right about it being easy to just take your temp and input data without even getting out of bed.

Haha, does that make us lazy?

Ohh I must get this for my iphone too! :)

Guys, I think I ruined my chances of temping this cycle :wacko: I only got cd2 so far, and every other day I've moved too much or gotten up and then remembered "oh hey I should be taking my temp!!" lol

I would say keep going regardless. That way you have something on your chart. Are you also using OKP's? I think its going to be okay

I'm going to keep cd2, and try and start again tomorrow (if I remember! :wacko: lol). Someone on here told me some women only temp a few days and are okay, but I don't know. I'd like to try and get everyday next cycle (if I need to chart another cycle! :) )

Guys, I think I ruined my chances of temping this cycle :wacko: I only got cd2 so far, and every other day I've moved too much or gotten up and then remembered "oh hey I should be taking my temp!!" lol

You totally didn't ruin it this month. Your temps only indicate Ovulation after the fact and since you are so early in your cycle, you would have low temps anyway. The important ones are right around O and after (18 high temps after O = pregnancy- although women know before if they are pregnant because of early hpts). You would most definitely still have low temps right now.

The thing with temping that I don't like is that it only tells you that Ovulation occurred the day before and by then it's usually too late to have sex :dohh:

But it is helpful for knowing exact dates! I use opks too and :sex: from like CD 10 to 15 (O happens normally CD 14/15 for me)

Haha ok girls I know this is kind of shallow, but since DH and I already have a girl, we are hoping for a boy this time around (let me add for the record that I would be ecstatic with another little princess though!)

Anyhoo, I just got my copy of Shettles "how to choose the sex of your baby" in the mail today! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see if it works and what this guy has to say! Anyone heard of anyone using this method with success?

I'm going to keep cd2, and try and start again tomorrow (if I remember! :wacko: lol). Someone on here told me some women only temp a few days and are okay, but I don't know. I'd like to try and get everyday next cycle (if I need to chart another cycle! :) )

Do you have a phone that you can set multiple alarm clocks? Thats what I use. So I set my alarm for 7am even when I am not at school. Keep on the same time every day so even when I forget my alarm will go off, Im like oh yeah temping, and then I go back to sleep.

You totally didn't ruin it this month. Your temps only indicate Ovulation after the fact and since you are so early in your cycle, you would have low temps anyway. The important ones are right around O and after (18 high temps after O = pregnancy- although women know before if they are pregnant because of early hpts). You would most definitely still have low temps right now.

The thing with temping that I don't like is that it only tells you that Ovulation occurred the day before and by then it's usually too late to have sex :dohh:

But it is helpful for knowing exact dates! I use opks too and :sex: from like CD 10 to 15 (O happens normally CD 14/15 for me)

Oh good! Thanks! :)

Yep, I use opks too. I have an embarrassing ammount of them! Hehe:blush:

Do you have a phone that you can set multiple alarm clocks? Thats what I use. So I set my alarm for 7am even when I am not at school. Keep on the same time every day so even when I forget my alarm will go off, Im like oh yeah temping, and then I go back to sleep.

I have an iphone, how would I do this??

Haha ok girls I know this is kind of shallow, but since DH and I already have a girl, we are hoping for a boy this time around (let me add for the record that I would be ecstatic with another little princess though!)

Anyhoo, I just got my copy of Shettles "how to choose the sex of your baby" in the mail today! Whoo hoo! Can't wait to see if it works and what this guy has to say! Anyone heard of anyone using this method with success?

It's not shallow at all because we know you would love whatever gender you happened to have! :)

Can you send any tips my way for conceiving a girl? :) Argh, I'm so lazy I should just download the book on my ipad kindle app. :wacko: Is that the exact title?

It's not shallow at all because we know you would love whatever gender you happened to have! :)

Can you send any tips my way for conceiving a girl? :) Argh, I'm so lazy I should just download the book on my ipad kindle app. :wacko: Is that the exact title?

Yep that's the one! I know a few tips just from research that may help...

For a girl, start having sex 3-5 days before O since the x sperm (girls) are larger and slower moving. They also outlast the y sperm which are faster but die sooner. If you :sex: the few days before O and abstain the day of O, you have a higher chance of more x sperm hanging around and therefore increase your odds of having a girl.

For a girl, start having sex 3-5 days before O since the x sperm (girls) are larger and slower moving. They also outlast the y sperm which are faster but die sooner. If you :sex: the few days before O and abstain the day of O, you have a higher chance of more x sperm hanging around and therefore increase your odds of having a girl.

Good to know! I'd prefer all girls to be honest (but would love a boy just the same) so I'll keep those tips in mind :)

How are you doing? Anything interesting happening?? :)

Good to know! I'd prefer all girls to be honest (but would love a boy just the same) so I'll keep those tips in mind :)

Doing good! Me and the lil one are watching Toy story (her favorite movie) and I'm catching up on my crochet (I make baby hats :) and got some dinner in the crockpot (love that thing!)

It's amazing how much you get done when it's not POAS days lol!

Doing good! Me and the lil one are watching Toy story (her favorite movie) and I'm catching up on my crochet (I make baby hats :) and got some dinner in the crockpot (love that thing!)

It's amazing how much you get done when it's not POAS days lol!

I wish I could crochet or knit or anything! Lol :)

It's been ages since we've used the crockpot! (we call it a slow cooker in Canada) But I agree, it's so easy to throw a few ingredients in and leave it for a few hours :)

Lol, true that! You could always busy yourself with buying more tests though so you can keep POAS when the time is right!! Hehe :)

PinkLove, if you're out there I was looking through your blog and the lemon pie looks like something I'll also have to try soon! I've been craving lemon anything something feirce lately! :)

Ahhhh morning! It is only CD 3 for me today and I am feeling especially impatient for O day to come around! I also keep thinking about how many new fertility things I can try to boost my chances this month.. I wonder if this mentality is what hinders pregnancy chances due to the amount of stress it puts on us... But how do you "relax" this mentality when it's all you want in the world?

Sorry for the morning rant, it just feels better to gush it out sometimes...

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!

Morning!

I think stressing over ttc details can hinder our chances, but I really don't know how to relax either! Lol I'm going to attempt to relax this cycle and see where it gets me! Cd 7 for me today!

Today is DH's day to cook! So I'm having a great Sunday so far! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->