Cycle Buddy Central!

Ohh where abouts? :)

I lived outside of Detroit, MI until I was 20 then I got sick of the cold and moved to Florida :thumbup:

I used to go to Windsor all the time when I was 19 because I couldnt drink in the states until I was 21!

The current list! ...an official welcome to rmsh1 and janna <3

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
cckarting - cd12 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd18 of 28 *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd19 of 29
kalmeida1985 - cd9 of 28 *femara
lbkmom4life - cd15 of 25
littlesteph - cd11 of 32/45
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd12 of 34
piggywiggy - cd10 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd7 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
rmsh1 - cd22 of 34
spacy - cd9 of ?
sweetpea - cd5 of 29 *o expected on march 16th!
wantabubba - cd23 of ? *clomid

hausfrau - i got the thermometer and the preseed, but not the opks, softcups or htps i ordered. i gave the preseed a try and i actually kinda like it though i'm still apprehensive about applying it internally...

rmsh1 - welcome welcome! hopefully we can all make each other crack up instead of going clinically insane. so far so good. the ladies on this site and especially on this thread are lovely and we can;t get enough chatter and ttc talk, so spill it! i have had a couple frustrating cycles and i've never been absolutely sure about when or if i o-ed, so that's why i'm giving in to the idea of temping. i hear it's great and that all the information gleaned will give me a clearer picture of what's going on, at least after the fact! cause one of the details about temping is that you can't tell when you o-ed till right after. there's a good thread about charting here: https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/713864-big-bad-charters-gang-lol.html ..............ooooh... microscope! someday if you're making your way around this site and get bored enough to figure it out, pls post pictures?

janna - you are welcome! i updated the list already, bam! what a sweetheart, on your picture. <3 cuteyface!

rachel789 - haha, i have a trip planned to detroit in may. a friend of mine is moving there at the end of this month too. i've got an uncle in florida and a couple friends there too. there are actually a couple ladies we've got on this thread who have superlong or very unpredictable cycles. nice mix of people we got huh. i keep going back and forth on whether to suggest matches or wait till people o and suggest buddies for the 2ww.

It will be tough to find me a match because I have no clue what will happen. I can O in a few days or a few weeks!

yeah :) that's my excuse to wait till after o dates and then do the math. cause that's when everything's pretty much set for people. as for myself, the last cycle was the FIRST time i got my o-date right in five months.

I ordered preseed today! :) I couldn't wait and wanted to try it for myself!

Yay haus! me too with the preseed! Got mine in and can't wait to try it :)

Yay horsey! I'm glad you are caught up :) We missed you the last couple days!!

And for everyone else....

:holly: :holly: :holly: <----- LOLOLOLOLOL

I ordered preseed today! :) I couldn't wait and wanted to try it for myself!

Yay haus! me too with the preseed! Got mine in and can't wait to try it :)

Yay horsey! I'm glad you are caught up :) We missed you the last couple days!!

And for everyone else....

:holly: :holly: :holly: <----- LOLOLOLOLOL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love that one, so funny! I showed my DH it once, he was like what the hell?? :haha:

i love it too. it adequately expresses my feelings a good part of the time. :holly:

You are quick, horseypants! I think she's a cutie too... Thanks! Tomorrow is her 1st birthday!! It will be a busy day around here.

I lived outside of Detroit, MI until I was 20 then I got sick of the cold and moved to Florida :thumbup:

I used to go to Windsor all the time when I was 19 because I couldnt drink in the states until I was 21!

DH and I go to Florida every year for a few weeks (we cruise out of Miami or Orlando - where are you?)

Ohh hehe. I think the drinking age in Ontario may even be higher then some places in Canada too! In Alberta it's 18 (I'm from Nova Scotia originally and it's 19 there).

Sweetpea, I'm really excited to try the preseed too! I hope it comes soon! (Canadian customs usually delays things by a day or two) :wacko:

Horsey, I'm excited to try it after reading such glowing reviews online, but am also worried about using it internally. I've heard it can sometimes mess with your vaginal ph. I think I'll use it every so often so I don't overwhelm my system :)

the :holly: smiley is getting a lot of use in this thread! lol

:holly: :holly: :holly:!!

DH and I go to Florida every year for a few weeks (we cruise out of Miami or Orlando - where are you?)

Ohh hehe. I think the drinking age in Ontario may even be higher then some places in Canada too! In Alberta it's 18 (I'm from Nova Scotia originally and it's 19 there).

I live in the Tampa area which is about 1-1.5 hours from Orlando on the West coast.

the :holly: smiley is getting a lot of use in this thread! lol

:holly: :holly: :holly:!!

Yep I agree with only using it sparingly! I'm gonna use it the day of O or day before and that's it. I hope it works!

oh
my
gosh
you guys, i just used a softcup after bd for the first time and i made my oh take it out to condition him out of his initial squeamishness. it's only fair, i took the plunge and put it in. i'm proud of ourselves. we watched the video on their site before we did it https://softcup.com/product/video.php , and i watched this earlier today https://youtu.be/2drNCv9ac1I

you guys, this experience of putting the thingi in and taking it out just blew
my
mind

lol

it totally caught the majority of the swimmer goo and was keeping it in!
it was so neat when he took it out, i was like whoah.

ok, i'm officially an adult (i'm 33 years old for anyone who's wondering my age in numbers)

so practice round, check :) next friday for real!

by the way, i've been reading this old thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/173508-softcups.html and wow. a LOT of the ladies got their bfps shortly after beginning to use these softcup thingis. i haven't gotten to the point where people eventually start using preseed too... imma keep reading....

i have noticed that after bd, i sort of dry up and oh's semen almost leaves me irritated... so maybe these two things will seriously up my chances, but im tempted to just try the cups this cycle and see if it does the trick like it has for so many people. i have a theory that it's good to get up and walk around, have an active day after bd-ing during o, and these cups would make it possible to do that without squishing out all the swimmers.

haha. he just came over here and i had to hide what i was writing :) he wanted to know "did i get a blue dot?" he means on the fertility friend application on my phone. funny stuff :p

oh
my
gosh
you guys, i just used a softcup after bd for the first time and i made my oh take it out to condition him out of his initial squeamishness. it's only fair, i took the plunge and put it in. i'm proud of ourselves. we watched the video on their site before we did it https://softcup.com/product/video.php , and i watched this earlier today https://youtu.be/2drNCv9ac1I

my
mind

lol

ok, i'm officially an adult (i'm 33 years old for anyone who's wondering my age in numbers)

by the way, i've been reading this old thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/173508-softcups.html and wow. a LOT of the ladies got their bfps shortly after beginning to use these softcup thingis. i haven't gotten to the point where people eventually start using preseed too... imma keep reading....

i have noticed that after bd, i sort of dry up and oh's semen almost leaves me irritated... so maybe these two things will seriously up my chances, but im tempted to just try the cups this cycle and see if it does the trick like it has for so many people. i have a theory that it's good to get up and walk around, have an active day after bd-ing during o, and these cups would make it possible to do that without squishing out all the swimmers.

haha. he just came over here and i had to hide what i was writing :) he wanted to know "did i get a blue dot?" he means on the fertility friend application on my phone. funny stuff :p

I'm not going to try softcups after I had a diva cup get stuck inside me! (the suction was working reallyyy well and I had to cut the stem to break the pressure). I was home alone trying to get that stupid thing outta me lol That was enough trauma for me! Hope they work out for you!

I know the above makes me look stupid, but whatever lol :)

oh
my
gosh

my
mind

lol

Softcups huh? Thanks for the video link! I'm thinking this might take a few tries to get used to but I'll try anything! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->