Cycle Buddy Central!

ladies, how weird is this thread... so many of us are in the California bay area! i'm a los gatos, san jose, santa clara, berkeley, san francisco person myself lol.

i'm just checking in to say hi and give ya'all my excuse for not doing my cycle match buddy homework for the last couple days. my boyfriend thought he broke his foot on saturday night and we were stressing over whether to go to the er or wait it out to see his gp. ...well we opted to wait till yesterday to see the doc and good news! his foot's just bruised, not broken!

i am really busy with work today. i'm doing the early shift again but i'm also doing the late shift :)...... i'm going to pm you all lol if i miss anyone, lemme know. send me a private message asking for the off the record self promotion regarding my a.m. job :)

also, don't forget to update our thread with your o date when you get a positive opk/temp shift

ugh did i mention i haven't started temping yet like i said i would.... i'm slacking! but hausfrau, i did work out this weekend and thought of your six pack :p

ooooh.... if you are on this thread but have been quiet, please pipe up with your o date at least ;) ....i notice there are a few shyer ladies who joined at one point who we haven't heard from in a week or so..........

Horsey! You are still alive! Lol :)

I loved San Francisco! DH and I are planning on going back again for sure!

Glad your OH is okay! :)

Hey horsey! Good to hear from you :) I am CD5 today (really not exciting!) but O date is expected on the 16th. CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT I tell ya! Ready to make a baby this month :thumbup:

I too have been busy with work this week (looks like it's gonna be a long one ahead) but hopefully I'm wrong and it flies by. Gotta get in baby-making mode which for most of us here should be around next week sometime :happydance:

CD 16 and I thought I was getting fertile cm and having signs of O but now I am thinking it is just my body playing tricks on me again. I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative. I noticed stretchy cm for a couple days now it's gone. This is so frustrating, it looks like I am in for yet another 2 month long cycle. :cry:

CD 16 and I thought I was getting fertile cm and having signs of O but now I am thinking it is just my body playing tricks on me again. I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative. I noticed stretchy cm for a couple days now it's gone. This is so frustrating, it looks like I am in for yet another 2 month long cycle. :cry:

I am sorry hun! Do you temp at all? Stretchy CM is usually a good indicator of O. Or it could be that your urine didn't have enough LH in it? How long have your cycles been this long?

Check out my sig for my cycle lengths, yes I do chart-no temp rise, it has been flat for a few days now. This isn't the first time I have noticed fertile cm only to see no temp rise and cm go back to unfertile then fertile again and eventually O. I have never noticed any true ewcm though to be honest the best I see is stretchy cm that is cloudy looking I have never seen it clear and in abundance.

here's the list as of today!

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
cckarting - cd12 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd18 of 28 *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd? of 29
kalmeida1985 - cd9 of 28 *femara
lbkmom4life - cd14 of ?
littlesteph - cd11 of 32/45
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd12 of 34
piggywiggy - cd10 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd7 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
spacy - cd9 of ?
sweetpea - cd5 of 29 *o expected on march 16th!
wantabubba - cd23 of ? *clomid

pinklove22 - thanks for the link to your beautiful and yummy blog. so fancy! so fancy! https://sweetbonvivant.blogspot.com/ and i love your directions! i will tell you if i make the stuff on here... i'm hoping to make the cookies with the chocolate in them. so you wake up at 7am to temp. u r good.

sweetpea417 - i missed you this week :). my boyfriend keeps asking me about you ladies. "how is sweetpea," he says lol, "and your other bump ladies? did anyone get pregnant today?" LOL I hope you get some gender variety going in ur family, or everything pink pink pink lol either way right? boydust! princess power! heh. ...i can knit a little..... this is the second time, i've been totally NOT relaxing in the leadup to o. it takes sooo long for me, cause my cycles are longer. oh man. someone on b&b said something so funny the other day. i should find her name and give her credit but i think it was "think positive, be positive, pee positive." ! Good one! ........"'hey do you see that fish?' and I was like 'cool! Hey so I'm pregnant.' insert DH shocked face for about an hour..." HAHA!!!!! I love it! .....i have a friend who just had a baby and moved to Alaska for a great job. OH also has family there. Someday I will get to see it! ....i will be joining you in baby making mode a week later i think :)

janna - welcome! what cycle day are you on today? have you ever tried cooking pumpkin in the over like you do with butternut squash? i cooked our "cinderella" halloween pumpkin for thanksgiving and it was delicioso. i peeled it, got it started in the microwave, and then added butter, brown sugar and baked it for a loong time. YUM! haha. try it next year after halloween's over ;).

everyone - yes, i too am infavor of twins. heh. haha! this thread seems to be the canada/california connection :)

lbkmom4life - so happy you're here! and happy cd 14 today ;) how long are your cycles usually?

pluck15 - yes indeed, keep bd-ing :D. i hear you on trying so hard not to get preggers until trying for the first time. it's been quite a trip for me and has been changing my attitude about a lot of things in life in a pretty intense way that i could not have predicted! because my other half and i arent't married, i think i have admitted it at first and half didn't admit it. not to get too sad here, but then we had a very early mc and i got really messed up in the head over the whole thing and jsut now, i'm kinda feeling like i'm coming to terms with it all and making conscious decisions on it and know i'm doing the right thing trying. hopefully it'll happen very very soon, but if it ever happens, i will count myself lucky, not unlucky like i would have at any time in the past. life is amazing. what can i say.

ashley walton - squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! your lo is growing! vocal chords are being formed ;)

babyfeva - yay sj :)

rachel789 - i haven't started temping and charting yet though i told myself i would as soon as the basal thermometer arrived... and it has... i keep hearing this "crosshairs" lingo. want to tell me what it means? ...i guess i'll figure it out once i stop my slacking with the early morning "labwork?" ....i have ewcm at funny times too my dear. it's a sticky wicket and a long wait, but i'm glad we have eachother

:friends:
*first post updated!*

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Crosshairs is what the program fertility friend will give you when it detects that you had a temp shift and O'ed. It will draw crosshairs over your chart to show you your coverline and O day. I have been charting since October so if you have any questions about it feel free to ask!

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd? of 29
lbkmom4life - cd14 of ?
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
spacy - cd9 of ?

pinklove22 - thanks for the link to your beautiful and yummy blog. so fancy! so fancy! https://sweetbonvivant.blogspot.com/ and i love your directions! i will tell you if i make the stuff on here... i'm hoping to make the cookies with the chocolate in them. so you wake up at 7am to temp. u r good.

sweetpea417 - i missed you this week :). my boyfriend keeps asking me about you ladies. "how is sweetpea," he says lol, "and your other bump ladies? did anyone get pregnant today?" LOL I hope you get some gender variety going in ur family, or everything pink pink pink lol either way right? boydust! princess power! heh. ...i can knit a little..... this is the second time, i've been totally NOT relaxing in the leadup to o. it takes sooo long for me, cause my cycles are longer. oh man. someone on b&b said something so funny the other day. i should find her name and give her credit but i think it was "think positive, be positive, pee positive." ! Good one! ........"'hey do you see that fish?' and I was like 'cool! Hey so I'm pregnant.' insert DH shocked face for about an hour..." HAHA!!!!! I love it! .....i have a friend who just had a baby and moved to Alaska for a great job. OH also has family there. Someday I will get to see it! ....i will be joining you in baby making mode a week later i think :)

janna - welcome! what cycle day are you on today? have you ever tried cooking pumpkin in the over like you do with butternut squash? i cooked our "cinderella" halloween pumpkin for thanksgiving and it was delicioso. i peeled it, got it started in the microwave, and then added butter, brown sugar and baked it for a loong time. YUM! haha. try it next year after halloween's over ;).

everyone - yes, i too am infavor of twins. heh. haha! this thread seems to be the canada/california connection :)

lbkmom4life - so happy you're here! and happy cd 14 today ;) how long are your cycles usually?

pluck15 - yes indeed, keep bd-ing :D. i hear you on trying so hard not to get preggers until trying for the first time. it's been quite a trip for me and has been changing my attitude about a lot of things in life in a pretty intense way that i could not have predicted! because my other half and i arent't married, i think i have admitted it at first and half didn't admit it. not to get too sad here, but then we had a very early mc and i got really messed up in the head over the whole thing and jsut now, i'm kinda feeling like i'm coming to terms with it all and making conscious decisions on it and know i'm doing the right thing trying. hopefully it'll happen very very soon, but if it ever happens, i will count myself lucky, not unlucky like i would have at any time in the past. life is amazing. what can i say.

ashley walton - squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! your lo is growing! vocal chords are being formed ;)

rachel789 - i haven't started temping and charting yet though i told myself i would as soon as the basal thermometer arrived... and it has... i keep hearing this "crosshairs" lingo. want to tell me what it means? ...i guess i'll figure it out once i stop my slacking with the early morning "labwork?" ....i have ewcm at funny times too my dear. it's a sticky wicket and a long wait, but i'm glad we have eachother

*first post updated!*

I think I'm the only Canadian here! :) I'm bringin' some international flavour to this thread! lol :)

I grew up about 20-30 mins from Canada if that makes you feel better :)

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd? of 29
lbkmom4life - cd14 of ?
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
spacy - cd9 of ?

*first post updated!*

I am now 15 days of 25. I am 3 days past ovulation and I went to the bathroom and there was a brownish mixed in to the mucus. I am not due for that evil witch until the 28th. I am hopeful. But the witch showed last month a week before she was due last month. I hope she wont this month!!!!

I ordered preseed today! :) I couldn't wait and wanted to try it for myself!

I am very new to this forum, and have been TTC for two months. I had never heard of charting until just over a month ago. I am thrown this month as my cycle is normally 34 days long, and last month I O'd on CD20 as anticipated and had all the correct signs. This month, CD22, still no EWCM and no positive OPK. The whole thing is starting to drive me crazy!

:wacko:

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd? of 29
lbkmom4life - cd14 of ?
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
spacy - cd9 of ?

*first post updated!*

I am now 15 days of 25. I am 3 days past ovulation and I went to the bathroom and there was a brownish mixed in to the mucus. I am not due for that evil witch until the 28th. I am hopeful. But the witch showed last month a week before she was due last month. I hope she wont this month!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:!!

I am very new to this forum, and have been TTC for two months. I had never heard of charting until just over a month ago. I am thrown this month as my cycle is normally 34 days long, and last month I O'd on CD20 as anticipated and had all the correct signs. This month, CD22, still no EWCM and no positive OPK. The whole thing is starting to drive me crazy!

:wacko:

Welcome! :)

Thanks! Hopefully I can read about everyone else's experiences on here to save my sanity and prevent myself driving my partner insane with all the things we should try LOL

That's why I'm here! Lol My DH doesn't want to hear about all the ttc details. This site s a great wealth of info too :)

I need all the info I can get I think! I bought one of those ovulation microscopes today, I think my partner thinks I am going crazy when I aleady use OPK sticks. I wanted two tests since I seem to be taking so long to O this month

Rmsh, even with the support I still go crazy. Like I am now. Had brownish mixed into clear mucus 3 days after ovulation I'm so going to end up going crazy soon lol.

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd? of 29
lbkmom4life - cd14 of ?
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
spacy - cd9 of ?

*first post updated!*

Thanks for adding me to the list! I am currently on day 19 of 29!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->