Cycle Buddy Central!

Arg. Can't sleep. I'm scared the d&c messed me up and I'm just sad and a mess. This so called af is freaking me out. It's start stop. Watery and scary! I left a message for my doc asking if it means there's scarring. Ugh. Could this be worse? Probably. : (. Imma force myself to sleep now. Gr. Whaa.

:brat:

horsey- :hugs: Try not to stress yourself out too much I bet everything is just fine and the dr. will tell you it is all normal! Keep us posted :)

As for the chalk board drawings with "WTF" on there- I know you did it don't deny it! :winkwink: :haha:

11-12 dpo this morning and I didn't test. AF is due Sunday. I wonder if I can make it all the way till then! I think I would need DH to hide the hpts from me though cause it is sooooo hard not to. I don't feel any different. No boob changes or extreme fatigue or anything like that or else I would definitely test :haha:

sweetpea your chart is looking great! I would do your best to hold out. I don't have any symptoms either but it is still early for either of us to have real pregnancy symptoms I think. Did you notice any early symptoms with your first?

Well I asked for it. Woke up to a mess. : ). Didn't get much sleep. Sweet pea, looking good! Rachel=prego. Xo Gluck ladies. .....I started a ttc after a loss thread so I can be morbid more places. F I was scared last night. Whooooooooooooo. I've had two mmcs. Both times now, the worst part has been the first af after the loss. The fear that grips me is really somethin' else. It could be just me to a large degree. I have that Woody Allen kind of hypochondriac nature. But whatever. The s* is hard. Rachel and rmsh, pinklove and sweetpea and haus, thanks for being sweet to me while I know it's been a tough road for each one of you too. Thinking of you.

Hey ladies, I'm still here! We leave for Europe tomorrow night (eek!) and I've been tryng super hard to get everything done before we leave - sooo overwhelmed lol.

I'm gonna keep checking in while over there - I wanna see tests! :)

Haus! :hi: It is good to hear from you :) Have a blast in Europe I am sooooo jealous!

haus, have a blast and you better post pix. do i have your permission to MS.Office.Paint them? I can give them the special treatment and reup but dont want to violate any copywrite infringement rulez.

i'm not jealous at all

("don't be jealous, don't be jealous")

...is anyone else on this thing at the start of a cycle? I think mine might be long this time, but I really wont know till after o. cd4 over here...........

horsey I hope it doesnt take too long for you to o!!

If AF shows for me in a few days I will be right there with you in the early boring part of the cycle. Had a temp drop today and still no symptoms so not feeling too hopeful. My chart looked good until today. But I did change the settings on FF back to normal and it moved my crosshairs to cd 18 so I may only be 9 dpo today so I guess it is still early. If my temp goes down again though tomorow I am all but counting myself out.

haus, have a blast and you better post pix. do i have your permission to MS.Office.Paint them? I can give them the special treatment and reup but dont want to violate any copywrite infringement rulez.

i'm not jealous at all

("don't be jealous, don't be jealous")

...is anyone else on this thing at the start of a cycle? I think mine might be long this time, but I really wont know till after o. cd4 over here...........

Thanks! I will definitely post pics! You can do whatever you like with them! :) :rofl:

I think we need a cycle buddy central euro trip lol, get started on it horsey! Lol :)

I'm not at the start of a cycle I'm 'estimating' my cycle will be 32 days so almost there lol.

I'm 13 dpo so if af comes Sunday I'll be at the beginning of mine again soon.

Haus- I am coming! Wait for me! (now how big is that suitcase, exactly?) :rofl:

It's actually pretty big, my DH has to lift it for me lol You're not that far from me (flying) you can make it! :)

Are you having any 2ww symptoms?? I'm so bummed I don't even get to test this cycle :wacko:

Just a bunch of bfn and lots of creamy cm. Temps look good but all the bfn has me seriously doubting. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month yet again :(

sweetpea I am right there with you. My temp went down yesterday and is still down today and I found ewcm today which always happens to me within a few days of AF showing. So I know I am out :( Oh well onto next cycle. At least I know the clomid worked! I am going to make an appt with an RE because I don't feel like my gyno is doing a good enough job. I think if I don't get pregnant next cycle I am going to do IUI.

My temp dropped almost to coverline. Af will be here tomorrow. Atleast I know what to expect now. The uncertainty every month is what kills me!

Where are our bfps? :brat:

Nope my insurance sucks and doesn't cover much unfortunately. I have heard iui costs anywhere from 300-500.

Sorry about the temp drop :( I have a feeling I will get a bigger drop myself tomorrow or monday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->