Cycle Buddy Central!

I will hold out hope that your temp goes up again tomorrow! I know I'm out this month for sure. AF like symptoms are showing up today :(

guys, im sorry things are not looking good today. bah. discouraged myself. i talked to a longtime friend today who's doing ivf. she's spending around 24 thousand dollars. she told me one of our other friends spent 100 thousand to have her baby and yet another spent a lot as well, not even for ivf, but for other fertility treatments. she did eventually have a daughter. we have another friend who's been trying forever. it's shocking really that we all waited for "the right time" and are having such trouble having kids.

...having a glass of champagne to celebrate what a biotch ttc is. this one dedicated to us on this thread. may lady luck visit soon.

haus, i am working on europe : ) we may be able to swing it. how amazing would it be to meet u guys in europe!! you'd think having a baby would be easier. lol. we'll see which one happens first!!!!

guys, im sorry things are not looking good today. bah. discouraged myself. i talked to a longtime friend today who's doing ivf. she's spending around 24 thousand dollars. she told me one of our other friends spent 100 thousand to have her baby and yet another spent a lot as well, not even for ivf, but for other fertility treatments. she did eventually have a daughter. we have another friend who's been trying forever. it's shocking really that we all waited for "the right time" and are having such trouble having kids.

...having a glass of champagne to celebrate what a biotch ttc is. this one dedicated to us on this thread. may lady luck visit soon.

haus, i am working on europe : ) we may be able to swing it. how amazing would it be to meet u guys in europe!! you'd think having a baby would be easier. lol. we'll see which one happens first!!!!

Woot! Try for Europe! We're leaving in a few hoursss! Our flight changed though and we have an incredibly long break between flights now. It's in the capital though so we're gonna chill and be touristy lol

Gonna check in though to see tests (and spam with pics lol) good luck ladies!! :dust:!

Temp is down again, AF will be here Tues or Wed :( This sucks, why can't I get pregnant? I don't understand, it will be one year in August and nothing :cry:

I guess I need to do my best to be positive about next cycle but it is hard I am not going to lie.

I hear you Rachel :( AF came today and I am bummed even though I knew she was coming. I hate that it is not happening for any of us it just seems so unfair that all these crackheads and one night stands are ending up pregnant like that and we aren't.

:hugs: my friend

Sweetpea- :hugs: Sorry the witch showed for you. I know what you mean, even though I know AF will show within a couple days I will still be disappointed when it is official.

It is so true about the crack heads! I don't get why things happen like that, it is unfair. I hope we all get our turn soon.

Hi everyone I hope you are doing well today! It is too quiet in here :(

Well I had already accepted AF being on her way but my temp went up today so that threw me for a loop. If my temp is still up tomorrow I may test tomorrow morning if not then by Wednesday for sure if no AF.

Rachel you should sooo test tomorrow! Your chart looks great! I'll bet you are preggo!

Rachel any news? Your temp is still up today so that should be a good sign right?

sweetpea-temp is still above coverline but down a little. I am having spotting again today so I think AF will be here tomorrow and therefore decided against testing because I felt it would be a waste :(

The spotting is concerning me as I have never had this many days of it and these weird types of spotting. Saturday and Sunday I had off and on mild cramps and Sunday after we BD'ed I found a some very light pink spotting. Yesterday and so far today no more cramps but yesterday had a very small amount off and on all day of light brown spotting but no tampon or liner needed because it was such a small amount only when I wiped. Now today the spotting it a little heavier but it is a VERY dark brown with a tiny bit of medium red mixed in, I have never quite seen this color before. It kind of looks like what I see on the last day of AF. typically if I spot before AF it is one day before and is either red or VERY light tannish color. I am concerned it is a bad thing I am spotting this long before AF.

rachel, holding out hope for you. i really think you might be pg. sorry sweetpea :flo:

crackheads :nope:

....my news is af is gone. sweetpea, we will be in the 2ww together maybe. -since your cycle is normal and mine is long. then again, mine's unpredictable.

also i have been :bodyb:
that's working out and lifting weights. i am on a mission to use every mood and every emoticon on this thing. -except maybe the xmas ones : ( cause that's when my lo shoulda been here but instead all the neighbors are having kids and i'll be hearing them all crying cutely up in my ear around xmas and new years and my misery will never end until i have my own baby. i have superhuman hearing and i hear their morning sickness and i hear their newborns - and my OH doesnt notice it and always thinks im nuts. the whole thing MAKES me nuts for sure.

the neighbor lady talked to me this weekend and was sweet to me. i was happy for her but then went home and cried. thank god she was leaving the house and her OH was out somewhere so they didn't hear me.

facebook is stupid. my sister's best friend had her baby. their family is perfect. they're married. gorgeous. her new daughter is perfect. again. happy for them, :cry:. today i decided no more fb for a while.

I'm back! And look at my chart - NOTHING going on LOL

No time to read through everything now, just wanted to say hi :hugs:

rachel, holding out hope for you. i really think you might be pg. sorry sweetpea :flo:

crackheads :nope:

....my news is af is gone. sweetpea, we will be in the 2ww together maybe. -since your cycle is normal and mine is long. then again, mine's unpredictable.

also i have been :bodyb:
that's working out and lifting weights. i am on a mission to use every mood and every emoticon on this thing. -except maybe the xmas ones : ( cause that's when my lo shoulda been here but instead all the neighbors are having kids and i'll be hearing them all crying cutely up in my ear around xmas and new years and my misery will never end until i have my own baby. i have superhuman hearing and i hear their morning sickness and i hear their newborns - and my OH doesnt notice it and always thinks im nuts. the whole thing MAKES me nuts for sure.

the neighbor lady talked to me this weekend and was sweet to me. i was happy for her but then went home and cried. thank god she was leaving the house and her OH was out somewhere so they didn't hear me.

facebook is stupid. my sister's best friend had her baby. their family is perfect. they're married. gorgeous. her new daughter is perfect. again. happy for them, :cry:. today i decided no more fb for a while.

Someone at my work is due Dec 30th. I was due Dec 29th... it hurts.

baby dreams, :hug:

there's someone on here who had a baby after 4 losses.... her story gave me hope. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-has-little-tree-blooming-after-4-losses.html

NOT that this will happen to you again. chances are it will not!

so what is the goss around here?

I am bummed out that I have not got my old cysles back after the anovulatory one :( I can now only hope i ovulate by CD30, like my longest cycles, otherwise, looks like I need real help to get me ovulating

what's up with the doc and blood test and stuff. it's the end of june! when's the appointment. <--whoah! pushy much!?

Bex I hope you at least o this time, I am sure you will I bet you won't have two anov cycles.

I was hoping to catch the egg this cycle but I am spotting today so AF will be here probably late tonight or early tomorrow :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->