Cycle Buddy Central!

Haha well I pounced on OH as soon as I got home :blush: And I even used a soft cup! Horsey will be proud. My watery cm turned to quite a bit of EWCM, so I am going to use an OPK in an hour or so, just to check. I am so relieved to be ovulating again

Yayyy, post a pic of the opk please!! I am at a boring part of my cycle I need some excitment!!!

It was sooooo negative! Could only see the control line, nothing else. On my two long cycles my OPK wasn't positive til CD28, so I will just do one a day and hope it gets darker. At least I can hope the sperm will live a few days now, that makes me feel better, but I think ovulation is still a good few days off

Yes if you have ewcm the :spermy: will be hanging around so the more the merrier!!

Here you go, CD24 OPK

Attachments

• IMG_3781.jpg
    IMG_3781.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
I bet it gets darker tomorrow or one day it will be BAM positive!

Yep I dont mind that it isn't positive yet, the fertile cm is enough! LOL I doubt it will get dark til CD27 going by the last few cycles. I get about 5 days fertile cm before ovulating, so just gotta get enough :sex: and :spermy: going on

rmsh1!!!!! :happydance: I am feeling thrilled for you that you will ovulate soon :)

Rachel- I too am at boring old CD 7. I wish this was a more exciting week! bleh!

haus- hi!! How are you! Tell us about your trip!

Some more excitment and disbelief on my part - check this baby out! I held my bladder for a long 4 and a half hours, and this is the result.

OH is heading out for drinks soon, which probably means being too drunk to BD when he gets home. I really wanted to just stick with every other day, but am thinking I might have to get him to BD, but if he is drunk it might have to wait til the morning *sigh*

I was so adamant that we would just BD every other day and not worry about every day over ovulation, but this has me excited, and it has been a long time since I felt any positivity

Attachments

• CD25.jpg
    CD25.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 2
I caved and we did BD again, and thank goodness as I think this is a super fast ovulation for me! My temp went up today, so I think I might have ovulated overnight. I got that positive OPK at 6pm. I will do another today. Normally I get days and days of fertile cm before ovulation, so my body is just telling me that I can never be sure what it is going to do!

Rmsh, :dust:! :)

Is anyone testing, or have anything exciting going on??

I'm in Europe and it is wayyyyy too hot lol. In Vienna atm and it's 40 degrees with humidity :wacko: :wacko: My DH and the people we're travellng with are out celebratng Canada Day and I'm here at the hotel chilling in the glorious AC lol - I nearly passed out due to the heat today so I'm takin' it easy :)

Haus! Glad to hear you are having fun but man sorry about the heat! Seen anything special yet?

rmsh1!!!! Hoping hoping hoping you caught the egg! I ovulate this coming Saturday so nothing to report for me at the moment..

Hows everyone doing? ��

I hope we caught the egg this cycle too! I have officially done everything I can now, my temp is high and I just gotta wait my TWW out. I even used softcups this time, though I will not tell you how hard it was to get the bugger out this morning :blush:

Haus, I want to go to Vienna! I am considering it for another holiday this year.

Ohhh nearly O time sweetpea! I will just be a week or so ahead of you.

I can book my 7 day post-o progesterone test now too, so will book that for Monday :)

Bex-Your temps are looking great so far, you def o'ed :happydance:

sweetpea-O is right around the corner for you yayyy!!

Haus-Glad your trip is going well, sorry to hear about the heat though..I live in Florida where in the months of July-September it is REALLY hot and humid EVERY day, I guess you just kind of adjust to it or spend time in the AC or in the pool.

Nothing exciting going on here, CD 6 and I will take my 4th clomid dose today so only one more to go! No side effects really so far this time, I had a headache for a few days last cycle but this time I feel great except for a hot flash here and there. Hoping I o around cd 15 or 16, that would be perfect timing because DH leaves on CD 17 to go out of town for 5 days.

My chart is very different this cycle too. I never had any temps lower than 36.40 on all my other cycles, but this cycle I had three really low temps, and they fall on weekly days - CD7, 14 and 21. Wonder what that might mean? Nothing probably :haha:

Glad you have no side effects this time Rachel

haha! BEX! so glad you used the softcups trick! xoxoxoxo

i'm having super duper low temps but for me i thought it was prolly cause im doing summer fill ins again at work and waking up 6 hours earlier than normal.

hopefully i will o soon........ :twiddlesthurmbs:

this weekend we did practice :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"