Cycle Buddy Central!

Happy Friday Ladies!

CD13 and dropped temp today (although room was a bit on the cold side this morning). FF is freaking out. It keeps wanting to put dotted crosshairs at CD8. I think I had fertile CM yesterday though so who knows. Also, my opks did not make it to my mailbox yesterday so I have no idea about that.

Hubs and I BD'd last night and used the preseed/softcups. And I spent 20 minutes with the pillow under my hips and legs up on the wall. So atleast I can feel good about getting some quality BD time in my fertile window.

How are all my girls doing today?

Hmmm opks arrived and it was hugely negative. I wonder if this means O is delayed this month or if I missed my surge... There was a vapor of a second line there and I usually always have 2 pretty good lines. Somehow, i am feeling discouraged by the ever so blunt negative though :wacko:

Where is everyone?

I got a positive on Wed but didn't notice the dark line until Thurs :dohh: Had sex on Sunday, Monday and Yesterday. Hope we catch the egg!

Baby dreams you have a good chance of conceiving this month :) FX'D you caught the egg

I have no idea Sweetpea, but I know sometimes the OPKs are not accurate, so long as you are BDing at least every other day, you know you wont have missed your chance

I know Rachel is in Detroit, so she is not on much. I am around, just chilling in my TWW. So nice to be in the TWW rather than waiting to O :D

Hmmm opks arrived and it was hugely negative. I wonder if this means O is delayed this month or if I missed my surge... There was a vapor of a second line there and I usually always have 2 pretty good lines. Somehow, i am feeling discouraged by the ever so blunt negative though :wacko:

Where is everyone?

I'm here! :)

We've been travelling quite a bit this week (Holland, Belgium and now Luxembourg!) plus I got really bad news just as I started my trip so just feeling lousy :wacko: Horsey I didn't forget about your pics! They're on my DH's camera so I need to wait until we get home :wacko: I should have taken my iphone out when we were walking around, but I didn't brng my purse so it was a bit akward lol

TTC wise I had a normal cycle length! Woot! My iron pills are working! Lol 31 days! :) I'm on CD 5 ATM :) How is everyone else? I miss chatting with you guys!

You know I still don't know if I did Bex... I missed 3 days of opks and never had a truly positive one and today's temp was usually a pre-O temp for me. Although I seldomly ovulate later than CD14.. I don't what to think by reading my chart. It is WEIRD this month!

Hmmm the fertile cm suggests you might have O'd though. Let's see what tomorrows temp does

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-23.jpg

Wow so I took an opk today and very dark positive (pic was taken like 30 minutes after) but the second line is darker than the control line. Guess I didn't ovulate like I thought! Also had ewcm today too so hubs and I BD... This cycle has been so weird lol but hopefully I will O today or tomorrow so I can be in the 2ww already :)

wow that sucked. just wrote the awesomest post ever and the browser crashed.

yay sweetpea

shoutout bex, rebecca , haus

babydreams, i hope you caught it. :dust:

im kicking myself for waiting ............... and now this epic second cycle. if i o-ed today, it'd be a 35 day cycle, but according to opks, o is nowhere in sight and i could be in for a loooong one.

man that other post that is now lost to the world was rad. thanx guys for calling me a writer. it is a rly big compliment, more than u know xo

Horsey, sorry about your long cycle, I feel that!!

Sweetpea, tell those ovaries to hurry up and O already!

sweetpea, trying to make make sense of your chart for ya again and i dunno! im glad youve been doing cups and lots of :sex:

another thing that crossed my mind is maybe you o-ed twice this cycle?

ff is giving me crosshairs but i think it is wrong since i still havent had a positive opk, but ive been drinking more water than usual.... i wonder if that could have been a factor meh. i think my hormones are wacked out. my temps are usually pretty steady and are so all over the place. ive been waking up multiple times and temping at odd hours, but that's really nothing new. i have been helluv moody too.

rachel, im so excited for you in the 2WW! :dust:

Hey everyone I just got back from my trip today. I hope you have all been doing well :) I am on CD 13 and hoping to O soon. I have a scan tomorrow afternoon to see if anything is brewing. I have been having weird mild cramping for the past couple days off and on so I am hoping that means something is happening in there!

hey rachel, got any pix of the trip? welcome back and glad to hear things are brewing. can you send us pics of ur eggies and ovaries or would that be too weird (my answer = nope, not weird)

i am elated. just got helluv magnificently good results after peeing on many sticks. i am updating at my journal cause i havent said much of value there yet and cause i wanna force myself to be selfcentered only there :D

Yay horsey! That means our 2ww will be like day apart! And if Rachel O's soon, we will all be in the 2ww together! That would be awesomeness and then we could be testing buds this cycle again. I think I O'd today

Oh and I think if you O twice in a cycle, it usually happens within 24 hours of one another. I think I read that somewhere or on FF or something. Still, I wouldn't mind 2 chances lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->