Cycle Buddy Central!

I knew you would like that I tried softcups horsey LOL They are not something I particularly like, but I will do anything at this stage....

I should hope you are practising :sex:!!

Since you all love pictures so much, here is my CD27 OPK, negative, yay!

Pity I have no pets to put my OPK on :(

Attachments

• CD27.jpg
    CD27.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Love the picture, like the wrapper. Sorry all caps lol

HOLY BUSINESS THIS SITE IS MAGICALLY UNDOING MY ALL CAPS.

R
A
D

Horsey- That is a low temp today :shock: Do you still have a pulse? :haha: I actually had one CRAZY low temp back in December I think it was the day before I o'ed it was 95.8 I was thinking to myself how am I still alive with a temp that low :rofl:

heh. i know right? it could be crazy post d&c hormones.... and it probably is! that would be great if i o-ed tomorrow but i'm not relying on it. i think i have one more opk though, before i get the new cheapies in the mail. i think it's the wake up time.... but it could be hormones trying to MAKE me o! hopefully!

i will also blame this on my hormones. for some reason, i have decided you must all watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8fuWtaWd50A and in further celebration of AMERICA! i bought a car :p woot! midlife crisis much? heh.

try this, lovely. https://youtu.be/8fuWtaWd50A so, so very cheesy.

i am very impressed with the violin playing actually!

ugh guys and now for green monster time. one of the millions of people im jealous of is making me reconsider some plans...... my sister is having my mom cook for and her friends, as a birthday party, at our mom's house. my sister's best friend has a perfect family and just had a baby. im afraid she'll be there with said perfect family and baby. i dont want to tell my sister or my mom that im freaking out cause they're basically heartless and will make it worse. argh. i already told OH we're going and now im scared to go.

horsey- :hugs: I know how hard it is to have to see people with their babies. It used to not bother me and it is starting to bother me more and more because of how long and painful this process is.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and do your best to be strong and get through it because it is hard to avoid situations like that.

I still cant play the vid :(

:hugs: horsey. As time goes on it just gets worse doesn't it? I am sorry you have to have this perfect family pushed in your face

I have some good friends with the perfect family too. They have a 4 month baby and a 2 year old. I love seeing them and hanging with their kiddies, but I will admit the last time I saw them, was the hardest yet! It just reminded me of how much of a failure I feel, and my friend was talking about being jealous of another friend of ours that is pregnant right now, saying she wants another little bub as her 4 month old is growing too fast! I felt like saying "No! It's my turn, you have two already" Mean aren't I?

so.... i had ecwm yesterday and day before and a temp rise today...? I am only on CD10! Can you ovulate this early and have a viable pregnancy if it takes? I am really confused too cause the last two days my opks have been negative...

Thoughts?

Oh and I should add that we BD'd on Sunday (early morning) so CD8 so atleast there is that. If I O'd yesterday, it would have been on CD9 of my cycle

hmmm...that is odd, it sure looks like you o'ed yesterday. If your temp is still up tomorrow then I would say you def did.

I always wonder about the early O thing. I tried looking at early o pregnancy charts on FF and really don't find many but I don't know if thats because pregnancy doesnt happen much with early o or if it is just because not many women o really early. The only issue I could think of is if your lining didn't have a chance to thicken enough yet :shrug: But it really could be fine so I think if you o'ed yesterday you def have a chance!

bex, i am bummed you didn't get to see the video and will try to provide better tech support ; )

sweetpea, that is odd. how long of a positive opk do u usually get? is it possible to have o-ed without catching the surge on an opk? has that ever happened before? if so, i say yeah, looks like you o-ed (if temp stays up tomorrow) and it's good you did some

:sex:

as for me, i threw a fit last night at OH cause he wouldn't tell me a story and then cried myself to sleep. when i woke up i looked like hell and then wrote "irritability" and "mood swings" on my wacky ass chart.

:brat:

my temp is a lot higher, but i think it's just the difference between waking up at 9 this morning versus 4am yesterday! this is shaping up to be a nutty chart of course and it has a right to be. i rly wanna o. i am kinda scared about the wacky sleeping/work schedule. every time i get pregnant, i have one of these really stressful runs at work and i have been going over a million things in my mind that "could have caused" the mc. (not really, but im being crazy) among the different possibilities are:

black mould in the garage
waking up at 4am for work
crying too hard, yelling too much
pushing down on my tummy to try to feel the baby's heartbeat

i like this thread cause you guys cant kick me off it since i started it.

i was feeling pretty in control of my emotions there for a few days..... not so much so now. -but it might be a good thing. all this obsessing about my cycle has alerted me that when i get close to o, i get super discriminating about OH and constantly pick on him about whether we're in true love. i suddenly get picky about everything - like "if im gonna bring a baby into this world, it had better shape up!" ...and then seven days past o more ultra sensitivity and a faint positive and that continues and i give OH a lot MORE hell and then i've never gotten to experience what happens after that.

anyone watch the bachelorette last night? OH kept complaining about the show and being a dick laughing at all the guys' confessions of love. that was my initial excuse for trying to tear him a new one. then i brought up old shit. like "you didnt ask my dad for my hand in marriage," or the classic, "if xyzchickfriend had asked you to tell her a story, you would have, but with me you don't even care cause you don't even LOVE ME" BAWWWWWWL.

i told him it's not going to wrk out between us and he's the wrong person for me cause he's halfassed

and then this morning i am ashamed. lol shux

i did apologize at least

he's gonna try to make me go to the gym later and that will probably make me cry more. wish me luck.

Horsey :rofl: You should be a writer for sure. Ever thought about it? Like sex and the city type shit ;)

Horsey :rofl: You should be a writer for sure. Ever thought about it? Like sex and the city type shit ;)

Yes! You should Horsey!

Our emotions play havoc on us huh? I have had similar arguments with OH like that, more when I have been drinking and feel sorry for myself :blush: Given I barely drink now, it hasn't happened in a while.

My temp is not accurate today, bad sleep. Meh

So I don't think I ovulated but FF puts O day on cd8 which is absurd to me. My temp was normal pre-o temp this morning and I have run out of opks. :( I think O is coming this weekend but I guess I won't know until tomorrow when I get my next batch of opks in. Grrrr

So I don't think I ovulated but FF puts O day on cd8 which is absurd to me. My temp was normal pre-o temp this morning and I have run out of opks. :( I think O is coming this weekend but I guess I won't know until tomorrow when I get my next batch of opks in. Grrrr

So long as you BD just in case, I am sure you will be fine :hugs:

AFM Back from the doctor now and guess what? Yep you guessed it, MORE waiting. My prolactin level was the same as the first test

This doctor seems to think my levels are not high enough to worry about. Despite me hearing from several people on here about getting treatment for high prolactin, he said not high enough. So I said so why are my cycles so long and irregular?

This is the game plan. I will get my progesterone checked on Monday, to confirm that I am ovulating, but again he said looking at my charts, I am ovulating.

He has also referred me for a pelvic ultrasound to check for cysts on my ovaries. Why he did not refer me sooner I have no clue, given I was getting an ultrasound on my thyroid, they could have done both at once, it is at the exact same place. I need the pelvic ultrasound before he can refer me anywhere.

He said once all those results are in, he can refer me to an FS, and he will mention to them about my elevated prolactin.

I am thinking of booking in with a different doctor next time I am so tired of waiting. I am going to drink my fertility tea again next cycle and I might start a low dose of vitex.

At least I will get the pelvic ultrasound done here in the UK, but I am not sure if I should go to the FS? Given how long this is all taking, I might get my ultrasound within a month, then need a referral. So I might get an appointment in September? We leave in October. So is it worth seeing an FS given they wont give me clomid since I am leaving? I dont know, they might get mad if I turn up to the FS and say I am leaving in a month, but this is what is going on with me.....

Hmmm maybe you'll get lucky Bex and end up pregnant this cycle and won't have to worry about any of it! FX'D!!

I am CD12 today, opks should be waiting for me in the mail today and my temp was low again so FF says I didn't ovulate. Maybe I had a weird temp or something earlier who knows! I think O will come Saturday as planned

Hmmm maybe you'll get lucky Bex and end up pregnant this cycle and won't have to worry about any of it! FX'D!!

I am CD12 today, opks should be waiting for me in the mail today and my temp was low again so FF says I didn't ovulate. Maybe I had a weird temp or something earlier who knows! I think O will come Saturday as planned

Yay glad it didn't come super early, though I would be happy with a super early for a change LOL

I hope you are getting some practise BDing in ready for the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->