Cycle Buddy Central!

That makes me feel better! Lol

I was totally freaking out!! It just would not come loose! I can not and will not use anything like that ever again lol Plus I hate that feeling when it suctions to your cervix, weirdest feeling ever!

hausfrau, i know exactly what you mean. that happened to me once with a menstrual cup. i remember freaking the eff out and getting all sweaty and heartracing and frantically popping the thing of finally - with the sucking feeling off the cervix, terrible.

i've been reading up and they say bearing down will help get it out. this time, i was super scared to do it but i just did it and i'm happy i mustered the courage. i'm so getting prego. gonna do it! LOL

:spermy::sex:

:football: <--check it out. random football emoticon what

hausfrau, i know exactly what you mean. that happened to me once with a menstrual cup. i remember freaking the eff out and getting all sweaty and heartracing and the thing pop - with the sucking feeling off the cervix, terrible.

i've been reading up and they say bearing down will help get it out. this time, i was super scared to do it but i just did it and i'm happy i mustered the courage. i'm so getting prego. gonna do it! LOL

:spermy::sex:

:football: <--check it out. random football emoticon what

Haha! Yes this is our month girls! Except I'm super bummed cause LO found my thermometer and now it is nowhere to be found :( can't temp tomorrow and gonna have to get an emergency one!

The current list! ...an official welcome to rmsh1 and janna <3

baby_dreams - cd7 of 28
babyfeva - cd12 of 25/30
cckarting - cd12 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd18 of 28 *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd11 of ?
happily - cd11 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd9 of 33/35
horseypants - cd10 of 35
janna - cd19 of 29
kalmeida1985 - cd9 of 28 *femara
lbkmom4life - cd15 of 25
littlesteph - cd11 of 32/45
missmichelle - cd11 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd12 of 34
piggywiggy - cd10 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd7 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd6 of 28
rachel789 - cd16 of 48
rmsh1 - cd22 of 34
spacy - cd9 of ?
sweetpea - cd5 of 29 *o expected on march 16th!
wantabubba - cd23 of ? *clomid

hausfrau - i got the thermometer and the preseed, but not the opks, softcups or htps i ordered. i gave the preseed a try and i actually kinda like it though i'm still apprehensive about applying it internally...

rmsh1 - welcome welcome! hopefully we can all make each other crack up instead of going clinically insane. so far so good. the ladies on this site and especially on this thread are lovely and we can;t get enough chatter and ttc talk, so spill it! i have had a couple frustrating cycles and i've never been absolutely sure about when or if i o-ed, so that's why i'm giving in to the idea of temping. i hear it's great and that all the information gleaned will give me a clearer picture of what's going on, at least after the fact! cause one of the details about temping is that you can't tell when you o-ed till right after. there's a good thread about charting here: https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/713864-big-bad-charters-gang-lol.html ..............ooooh... microscope! someday if you're making your way around this site and get bored enough to figure it out, pls post pictures?

janna - you are welcome! i updated the list already, bam! what a sweetheart, on your picture. <3 cuteyface!

rachel789 - haha, i have a trip planned to detroit in may. a friend of mine is moving there at the end of this month too. i've got an uncle in florida and a couple friends there too. there are actually a couple ladies we've got on this thread who have superlong or very unpredictable cycles. nice mix of people we got huh. i keep going back and forth on whether to suggest matches or wait till people o and suggest buddies for the 2ww.

Thanks for the welcome! I am happy to post all my nitty gritty details, my partner doesnt want to hear it all, and we are not telling anyone we are trying yet so no one to vent to at all!

First off I am 33 years old. I was taking OCP until middle of last year, and had been taking that since I was 15, so kicking myself now for not going off it earlier and not understanding my cycle properly.

Since I stopped the OCP, my cycles have been 33/34 days, like clock work. Until January that is, when we actually started TTC. My Dec/Jan cycle was 38 days, my longest yet. I then started using OPK, and was not aware that CM changes can tell when you O, so was not paying attention. My Jan/Feb cycle was 34 days, as expected, and positive OPK on CD20, again as expected. And I noticed EWCM that day too.

This month, nothing! No watery CM, no EWCM and definitely no positive OPK. I was so sure that CD 20 would be it, we were BDing every day. Funny that the OPK tests gave faint positives around CD20 (even though all inserts say this is negative result) and now I am not even seeing the faint lines. Pity I didn't have the microscope around CD20.

I even started temping this time too, my temps seem to fluctuate, but definitely no spike seen yet. I read that most women have one cycle a year where they do not O, maybe this is mine. Grrrr So now on CD 23, and no signs at all. I used the microscope this morning, seems to work well but no ferning. I will definitely take some pics when I start to see something. I use microscopes a lot in my job, so using this one is pretty easy.

heee heee :) your lo is soo cute. she must have stashed it somewhere weird... toybin? under the bed?

i temped this morning! for the first time since doing a test run a few months back. so my temp was 97.11f. does that sound about right? i actually had to move around a bit and do it twice. the first time, i dont think i waited long enough and pulled it out and read 96 something. but then i stuck it back in my mouth and waited for ev er until it beeped.

rmsh1 - i too am 33 years old. yes, this microscope stuff fascinates me. my opks come out "almost positive" too. that exact same thing happened to me once. i had ecwm when i was supposed to o but the opks were slightly less than positive. those "almost positives" ended up being the *most positive* of that cycle though. -and it's the only time i've used old school opks in the past, so i'm still unsure about whether it was o or a missed o cycle. i'm glad you bd-ed! .....i'm using the digital smiley face opks this time to avoid overanalyzing the strength of the opk lines....

heee heee :) your lo is soo cute. she must have stashed it somewhere weird... toybin? under the bed?

i temped this morning! for the first time since doing a test run a few months back. so my temp was 97.11f. does that sound about right? i actually had to move around a bit and do it twice. the first time, i dont think i waited long enough and pulled it out and read 96 something. but then i stuck it back in my mouth and waited for ev er until it beeped.

rmsh1 - i too am 33 years old. yes, this microscope stuff fascinates me. my opks come out "almost positive" too. that exact same thing happened to me once. i had ecwm when i was supposed to o but the opks were slightly less than positive. those "almost positives" ended up being the *most positive* of that cycle though. -and it's the only time i've used old school opks in the past, so i'm still unsure about whether it was o or a missed o cycle. i'm glad you bd-ed! .....i'm using the digital smiley face opks this time to avoid overanalyzing the strength of the opk lines....

I looked everywhere! Still haven't found it :( But atleast today, I can run to the store and get a new one. She is a good hider :dohh:

So here is what I'm doing differently this month to boost chances...

Preseed
OPKs- twice a day starting Monday/Tuesday (expected O Friday)
Softcups (I am nervous about this)
EPO- I only took this for 3 days then stopped... I read it DELAYS O in some women and I was like "hell no" lololol
Cut down the caffeine to one cup of :coffee: per day
:sex: once on day before O and once on day of O

Well so far I dont see any peak on my temping chart though, so not sure what is going on this month. This is my first cycle doing temping, so not sure how accurate it will be this month anyway. Still no EWCM this cycle either. I will keep up the microscope each day, but tempted to stop the OPKs for this cycle,we will see!

I am so impatient!

Hi Ladies I hope you are all doing well today!

I hope someone can help me out because I can never tell the diff between sperm and ewcm, sorry in advance but this will be a tmi post! :haha:

DH and I bd'ed last night and as usual the next morning when I went to the bathroom the sperm came out, it is usually a cloudy and sometimes yellowish color. Then I went to the bathroom again about 30 mins later and some stretchy stuff came out but it was perfectly clear. I was able to stretch it about 2-3 inches but it did start to thin when I stretched it then it broke eventually. When I left it on tissue paper for about 20 mins it was still there and didnt dry up quick. Do you girls think that was ewcm or was it still left overs? Is sperm ever cystal clear like that?

Here's who we've got:
(if you want to be added, tell us what day of your cycle you're on and how long it normally is!)

baby_dreams - cd8 of 28
babyfeva - cd13 of 25/30
cckarting - cd13 of 29/38 *clomid
dan-o - cd19 of 28 *+opk on cd13!
drsquid - cd12 of ? *iui
happily - cd13 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd10 of 33/35
horseypants - cd11 of 35
janna - cd20 of 29
kalmeida1985 - cd10 of 28 *femara
lbkmom4life - cd16 of 25
littlesteph - cd12 of 32/45
missmichelle - cd12 of ?
mouse_chicky - cd13 of 34
piggywiggy - cd11 of 29/30
pinklove22 - cd8 of 28/33
pluck15 - cd7 of 28
rachel789 - cd17 of 48
rmsh1 - cd23 of 34
spacy - cd10 of ?
sweetpea - cd6 of 29 *o expected on march 16th!
wantabubba - cd24 of ? *clomid

And here's what I'm noticing:

rmsh1 is on cd23 of 34... you're not quite sure whether you o-ed but you got a lot of bd-ing in, so it's possible you're o-ing late, but it's also possible you're in the 2ww! if the latter, you have 11 days left 'till testing.

janna is even closer to testing and could very well get her bpf in 9 days. she's on cd20 of 29. janna, do you have an estimated date of ovulation yet?

lbkmom4life, i think you're on cd16 of 25 today and that means you're at the same point in t 2ww as janna. do you have an estimated date of o?

dan-o, sweets, you are tied with janna and lbkmom4life for farthest along in the 2ww at cd19 of 28. you are for sure in it at this point since you've recorded a positive opk for this cycle at cd 13!

....so you ladies could get your bfps by Friday, March 16th, and we are cheeeeering you on!

:dust:

babyfeva, you are on cd13 of 25/30. have you had any signs of o?

rachel, the same thing happened to me last night and i assumed it was either semen or ecwm from being horney :D. (it was totally clear and stretchy like what you're describing). lets see what others say, and if you find possible answers elsewhere, please report back!

So here is what I'm doing differently this month to boost chances...

Preseed
OPKs- twice a day starting Monday/Tuesday (expected O Friday)
Softcups (I am nervous about this)
EPO- I only took this for 3 days then stopped... I read it DELAYS O in some women and I was like "hell no" lololol
Cut down the caffeine to one cup of :coffee: per day
:sex: once on day before O and once on day of O

This month I am not stressing at all, just BD as much as possible lol. I also have a stadh of opks and waiting on my preseed! :)

I don't know what to think of it, but I am thinking it was probably left overs because I am pretty dry now. Unless I notice anything else later today I will assume it wasn't ewcm unfortunately.

Hi ladies, sorry not been on much, first DH was poorly & now LO has it :dohh:

I'm 4dpo now & although we didn't manage to DTD on O day (DH too ill) we did on the 3 days leading up, and the day after, so still in with a chance hopefully! :flower:

Hope everyone else is well!

Hi ladies, sorry not been on much, first DH was poorly & now LO has it :dohh:

I'm 4dpo now & although we didn't manage to DTD on O day (DH too ill) we did on the 3 days leading up, and the day after, so still in with a chance hopefully! :flower:

Hope everyone else is well!

Aww, hope your LO feels better soon!

Good luck!! :dust:!!

Here's who we've got:
(if you want to be added, tell us what day of your cycle you're on and how long it normally is!)

baby_dreams - cd8 of 28
babyfeva - cd13 of 25/30
drsquid - cd12 of ? *iui
happily - cd13 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd10 of 33/35
horseypants - cd11 of 35
janna - cd20 of 29
lbkmom4life - cd16 of 25
missmichelle - cd12 of ?
pluck15 - cd7 of 28
rachel789 - cd17 of 48
rmsh1 - cd23 of 34
spacy - cd10 of ?

rmsh1 is on cd23 of 34... you're not quite sure whether you o-ed but you got a lot of bd-ing in, so it's possible you're o-ing late, but it's also possible you're in the 2ww! if the latter, you have 11 days left 'till testing.

janna is even closer to testing and could very well get her bpf in 9 days. she's on cd20 of 29. janna, do you have an estimated date of ovulation yet?

lbkmom4life, i think you're on cd16 of 25 today and that means you're at the same point in t 2ww as janna. do you have an estimated date of o?

dan-o, sweets, you are tied with janna and lbkmom4life for farthest along in the 2ww at cd19 of 28. you are for sure in it at this point since you've recorded a positive opk for this cycle at cd 13!

....so you ladies could get your bfps by Friday, March 16th, and we are cheeeeering you on!

rachel, the same thing happened to me last night and i assumed it was either semen or ecwm from being horney :D. (it was totally clear and stretchy like what you're describing). lets see what others say, and if you find possible answers elsewhere, please report back!

Thanks for the summary! I have no idea where I am at but seems I have not O'd yet. We will see when AF turns up I guess! Need a few more months temping to get a good picture I think

Here's who we've got:

baby_dreams - cd8 of 28
babyfeva - cd13 of 25/30
drsquid - cd12 of ? *iui
happily - cd13 of 32/35
hausfrau - cd10 of 33/35
horseypants - cd11 of 35
janna - cd20 of 29
lbkmom4life - cd16 of 25
missmichelle - cd12 of ?
pluck15 - cd7 of 28
rachel789 - cd17 of 48
rmsh1 - cd23 of 34
spacy - cd10 of ?

I'm so impressed with how organized you are, horseypants!!
I'm thinking I o'd this past weekend... just based on some cramps. I don't check my CP or CM, and I also don't temp or use OPK's... so I'm not really sure that I could pinpoint ovulation.
This is our first month TTC#2... but we started mid-cycle, so I'm not even sure how much it counts! We try to BD every other day, but sometimes it's every 3rd... Stopped using condoms near the end of February, so I'm hoping there's a chance for this month!
On an unrelated note... Today is DD's 1st Birthday! We're having a big party (mostly family) and I'm going to be super busy this afternoon running around while DD naps (DH is home while she's napping...). I'll check in on the forums again after DD is in bed tonight! Mmmm... can't wait to eat some cupcakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->