Cycle Buddy Central!

I do get grossed out at gyms because of the germs, your right the towels really don't do much...you have to make sure to wipe it down with some antibacterial stuff. grossssssss!

I am done getting my hopes up but this temp drop did get my attention because I never have a big dip like this at this point in my LP. And since I slept horrible and I really was only sleeping 30 mins when I temped I wonder if it would have been even lower. I couldnt sleep because I was boiling hot and woke up dripping sweat, ewwww. I think the clomid is still giving me hot flashes :growlmad: But the fact that I wasnt sleeping much and felt really hot surprised me to see that low of a temp :shrug: probably means notta though as usual.

I am looking forward to tonight. I am having a girls night with a few friends we are going to get a couple drinks and then going see Magic Mike. One of my friends is best friends with Channing Tatum. So there is a chance I will meet him one day!

By the way what are your thoughts of having one or two drinks one night during the TWW. I want to have a couple to be social, it won't hurt anything at this point, right? It would be 2 tops and I would only have beers nothing strong maybe even just wine.

dude i had a glass of wine last night. even if u r prego, there are worse things. and remember the notoriously drunken crack hos. they all get pregnant real easy. -and their kids are generally way smarter than them and in the end, that's really what we all want isnt it.

seriously though

even though i didnt drink in the 2ww of my last positive result, i drank massively before o. like the most ive ever drank. there is something to be said for
re
lax
a
tion!

Yes that is so true!

Wouldn't 6 dpo be too early for implantation dip? I want it to mean something so bad but I think it could be too early?

noooooo. i dont think it's too early. maybe all the sweating did cool ur body temp down significantly though. ahGHhhhhhh the FRICKEN. MYSTERIES. OF NATURE!

hmmmm I didn't think about it that way, that could be what it was. Oh well...I still think my chances are low this month anyway due to my thin lining and the fact that we didn't get to BD on O day.

not to mess with your mind cause yeah this getting the hopes up stuff does bring the pain, but with both positives, we didnt bd on o day. it was either one or two days prior. aren't we relatively certainthat the lining thickened sufficiently in time for o? tell me again what's coming up next for you doc and medication wise and all that? did they address the lining worry at all and did you ask about metformin rather than clomid? -im thinking no and wodnering if it will come up soonish, at least before you worry about it ever again. xo

Morning ladies! I had a temp dip this morning boo! I think I'm out this month...

horsey, rach- your charts are looking very nice still! horsey, when's the last time you tested?

Well 4 days before O my lining was 3.4mm then two days before it was 5.2mm so if it continued to grow at that rate it may have reached 7mm or so by O time. Which I have read is OK but not great, ideal is minimum 8mm+.

Well I saw an RE but after the first visit DH and I already decided we didn't like him and I switched to a new office, my appt with the new office is on the 31st. I know this dr. will be good because a friendy highly recommended him. The dr. that I am leaving did say due to my thin lining and since clomid is known for doing that to some people he wanted to switch me to femara. So maybe this next dr. will want to do the same. I will have to have an unmedicated cycle next cycle so they can run tests..I will get the HSG done (that one scares me a bit!) DH will have another SA and I will get bloodwork done. From there the dr. will look at the results and decided a treatment plan for the next cycle.

I just pray my body doesnt give me a long shitty cycle when I am unmedicated next cycle. My last full unmedicated cycle I reached CD 45 with no O and had to take provera to end it :( If I don't O by cd 25-30 I will likely take the provera again.

your temp is still up there sweetpea, you still are in with a chance!

This morning sweetpea, bfn for me, BAH!

rachel, i bet ur lining did hit 8, cause it prolly would be growing at a progressively faster rate

I hope your right, I am just done getting hopes up anymore after almost a year of disappointment.

Had a positive opk yesterday (going to take another later today), ovulation pain, and ewcm! I *think* I'll be in the TWW tomorrow :)

get busy reading! <--like my OH would do

i mean bd-ing! <--clearly the better option

he took the book to work with him, yup! and i remembered that it was a request that I made to HIM. "get this book from the library for me." it actually worries me a bit because as much of a lesbian OH is aparrently, he's still a dude. i told him books like that are for housewives, cause we dont cheat. i told him i dont know if men are smart enough to be able to control themselves. i made it clear that he should not let the reading adversely effect his behavior OR BOOK BURNING. lol i didnt really say all that, but i said it now!

you guys for real the day i was all jazzed about a pos hpt, there is still a faint faint line there. then instead of getting darker, it fully disappeared on the next one, i swear. (i know cause i kept 'em and just had an hpt staring contest with my past cause i have only one test left and wanted to do it but had to stop myself.) i hope af comes : (

horsey- :hugs: Do you think you had a chemical? If no BFP is on its way for you I hope AF shows up soon so you can move on to your next cycle.

rachel, yeah, i feel sure of it now. and i think every time this happens i get a headache, tiny little pains where the "bean" is and chest pains. i asked dr. google but he was worthless. franky i dont want to bring it up with my doctor cause i dont want to open that can of worms. (the chest pain) i want to have a baby, then i can have cancer and heartattacks and all that (not trying to tempt you, dear fate).

im totally worked up about it now. i think it was another mc - chemical. : ( f im scared.

please af come on time.

the really effed up thing is i have myself fully convinced i could feel it when the little ones died now
-and i didnt necessarily bleed at the same time - it's all kind of making sense now, in a bad way. i should take a nap. : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->