Cycle Buddy Central!

Nurse just called. Negative blood test :cry:

Rach- yes I slept very well last night and actually took my temp 15 minutes earlier than normal.

I bought Fifty Shades of Grey but haven't started reading it. I heard its one of those "can't put down" series.

I am super bummed about my neg blood test

Nurse just called. Negative blood test :cry:

Rach- yes I slept very well last night and actually took my temp 15 minutes earlier than normal.

I bought Fifty Shades of Grey but haven't started reading it. I heard its one of those "can't put down" series.

I am super bummed about my neg blood test

Sweetpea, I'm so sorry :( :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ugh you guys may have convinced me to buy Fifty Shades lol. I have way too many books on the go ATM lol

:hugs: Elise, hope you are OK

I have 50 Shades of Gray, have not read it yet, might be next on the list

How many books are in the Fifty series? I'm only seeing three (for some reason I thought there were four?).....

Well I guess i can hold on to hope that i may have just implanted yesterday... the blood test wouldn't have shown positive in that case so maybe maybe maybe

I think 10 but not 100% sure. I could be 9 dpo or 10. Another high temp tomorrow would def give me some hope tho... Not gonna pee on anything else this cycle until af comes or doesn't. I'm thinking we did not catch the egg this cycle...

Aw you can't not pee on anything else! I can't be the only POAS addict!! Lol :)

I know how you feel though. Once you feel out you just don't want to see anther :bfn:

sweetpea- :hugs: Don't give up hope, with your temp jumping today you could have implanted yesterday and it was too early. Give it a couple days or so then test again. What fertile days did you get to BD on?

the only time we did get to was the day of my positive opk (it was only positive for 1 day and like REALLY dark pos) and by the next day it was neg. I think I O'd the day after

Sweetpea do you normally get really dark opks? When people post pics of their tests I'm always tempted to say they're negative because mine always get super dark when positive. Like insanely dark lol

I have only seen one this dark one other time. I posted a pic of it in here. The test line was darker than the control. And it had been negative like 12 hours before that and negative 12 hours later

Horsey,

You should try reading Christine Feehan "Dark Series" novels, I get off reading the books and I don't even have to do anything but read them! Wowza! They are just that hot and she doesn't hold back any details!!! LOL. I gotta wake the fiancee up to play some more LOL.

zomg lbkmom, you guys are like bunnies! thanks for the recommendation.

i swear OH is a lesbian or something..... he told me yesterday he was horney cause he'd been reading "that book"

guys, i am SO OUT. and yesterday i felt really let down and was in a depression all day. this morning, i keep thinking maybe something happened but didnt take. i really hope af arrives on time. this was NOT my cycle. i just saw a coworker who asked how i was doing and for the backstory on some work stuff that unbeknownst to him is all caught up in the story of the 2nd mc. Ugh. i feel better in general, but the pain of it does not go away. it cycles. everytime it comes up, it is sad in a completely new way. i'm ok this time though. for some reason, i feel good even? oh. yeah. new haircut. lol. i got a cute a-line bob yesterday. cut off about a foot! I was afraid OH would be mad lol but he liked :p

sweetpea, hugs. i checked on here while i was driving yesterday to see ur blood results. you are right, it was likely too early anyway.

i have one more cheapie hpt. silliness. i wonder if ill buy more for next cycle... the addiction ugh!

ummm guys, can you counsel me through this new crisis? i'm a snob sometimes. ther's this really gross guy at work who i swear must have every disease known to man and i jsut realised that spoon i quickly washed the other morning and then ate my cereal with must have been his. i'm totally grossed out! tell me to quit being a silly jerk, or tell me - what kinds of diseases can be transmitted that way? through a spoon washed quickly with soap, in cold water. do you guys think i'm a jerk and should be nicer to lepers? yeah me too, but I DON'T WANT HEPATITIS WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! ugh, im gagging. :) good morning!

aww horsey I am sorry you are feeling out, I hope you are wrong though and you aren't out until AF shows!

As for the spoon I wouldn't sweat it, if you washed it with soap then I am sure you are just fine :)

Thanks Rachel, but this part:
"I hope you are wrong though and you aren't out until AF shows!"
is actually scaring me this time around. I have this paranoia that i may have had a chemical pregnancy because i was so sure i was pg! i even felt stuff i was sure was either implantation or an mc (maybe im certifiable). the bad thing is my body has a habit of holding on to these things rthat dont work out so i'd be really scared if af didnt show on time. how you doing? i was going to mention before, can i get some of your bodily fluids to test? i think my last ic would be better spent testing for you than same ol'. :D

your chart looks like there's a perfect implantation dip

oh yeah, i dont know why the potty humor is grabbing me like this today. im relishing in the gross! BUT UM, i heard that practically everyone and their dog has herpes so it's like a given that he does and hell i might even be a carrier, but just in case im not ZOMG herpes is like indestructible and lives through anything EWWWW. have you guys ever heard of gross diseases you can get from the gym? ewwww! there are those people who use a little towel when they sit on the weights etc. but gimme a break! that aint gonna do shit! you use the little towel then grab it, put it the other way around on your sweaty arm and use it again on the next grody seat ewww!

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"