Cycle Buddy Central!

Horsey I'm gonna start stalking your journal lol

2dpo (estimated) over here. It's still too early for me so I'm trying not to think of symptoms etc. I kinda don't want it to happen this month (feel awful admitting that) because we're just bought our flights (Florida) and cruise for this January - if I fell pregnant this cycle I'd be 26-ish weeks then and Royal Caribbean's cut off is 24 weeks. I told DH if we get pregnant I'm just going to spend the extra time in Florida instead lol.

Nice to see you back here Ashley! :)

Haus-I live in Florida. What part are you going to?

Ashley-Good to hear from you and good to hear all is well :)

Sweetpea-Sorry to hear it looks like AF is on her way. :( Hopefully next cycle is it for you!

Horsey-If it was ectopic wouldnt you still get a BFP? I wouldn't worry about that. Try your best to relax. I hope a true BFP comes for you and if not I hope AF shows asap!

I had another big temp drop today. This is odd for me I have never had big temp dips like this but it probably doesnt mean anything. I am sure it is just my body screwing with me. I am 90% sure I o'ed on CD 18 so I should only be 9 dpo today and AF isn't due until Sunday so this temp drop likely isn't due to AF coming. I hope it goes back up tomorrow!

Orlando, but we're doing to take day trips elsewhere in Florida. I think you said you live in Tampa right? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

I didn't realise Tampa was so close! I remember we were bored one day in Orlando (last year) and I was like let's drive to Tampa and switch it up a bit (there were signs for an amusement park or somethng in Tampa so that planted the idea lol) and my DH was all no that's too far - like 3hours.

I'll be close enough to stalk....kidding! Lol :)

It depends where in Orlando you are but the furthest would be under 2 hours either way. If you are in the Disney area then it is only an hour. We have Bush Gardens in Tampa, maybe that is the park you are thinking of? I love Bush Gardens!

Yeah that was it! I'm going to try my best to convince my DH to go there. After Disneyland Paris I love amusement parks lol.

I'm not sure what area of Orlando we're in - we stay along International Drive..does that mean anything?? Lol

We drove to Disney and I think it was lie 10-ish minutes so you're probably right. Can't wait to go back, although it is weird sitting by the pool in a bikini drinking a frozen drink while the staff walk around in jackets and pants lol. Canadian power! Lol :)

We'll be there Dec 30th to Jan 5

Ugh Tiredddddddd I just wanna sleep but I have to stay awake to play tonight.

We drove to Disney and I think it was lie 10-ish minutes so you're probably right. Can't wait to go back, although it is weird sitting by the pool in a bikini drinking a frozen drink while the staff walk around in jackets and pants lol. Canadian power! Lol :)

We'll be there Dec 30th to Jan 5

Thats a good time of year to go. I never understand when people want to go to theme parks in the summer here. It is WAYYY too hot for that. With humidity July-September feels like 105+ yikes!

My cousin is coming to visit and he said him and his girlfriend might do Disney one day, I'm like have fun because I won't be joining in for that :haha:

105?! That's like 35 for me I think? We get that temp once or twice a summer and omg I hate it! Lol We always plan to go in January when it's still quite warm (for us! Haha) and it's a nice break fom the -30 at home :)

We went to Disneyland in Paris (we were travelling with people who reallllly wanted to go), I don't know if I would want to go again though lol. I'm happy laying by the pool lol

Thanks everyone.

rmsh1-Congrats!!! When are you due?

Good luck to the rest of you...I wish conceiving were easier...

:hugs: sweetpea

Ashley, I am due March 23rd, so a wee while to go yet

Sweet pea me too. Cd1 it is! She's coming on with a whisper for me. I really hope this is it. I will be so relieved. And in pain. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->