Cycle Buddy Central!

i hate the after mc feeling. i might be stark raving mad. it is really easy to be believe im pg even though i know im not. gr.

Oh horsey :hugs: it will happen for you. For all of us! Right now DH and I are doing a fast to cleanse ourselves of anything toxic in our bodies. We fast with only supergreens and we can juice vegetables (only juice them not eat them). I'm on day 3 today. I want fried chicken and a cheeseburger sooooo bad lol

Ooh and chocolate double fudge cake :p I saw a recipe for one that looks incredible!

whoah! that is some serious discipline! the greens, the juice and the junk food all sound so good :)

yes on the fudge cake

Haha my fist would taste good right now lol. It's just the withdrawals from sugar and processed crap talking

horsey I see your temp went back up a little today did you test? I think you still have a shot at this cycle! :)

rachel, it looks like you very well could have implanted yesterday! Fingers crossed!!!!

sweetpea-I see your temp went up today!!

This is the highest temp I have ever had since I started charting in October but I am done getting my hopes up. I hope that was implantation but my body loves to tease me so who knows what it is. :shrug:

I too had the highest temp ever on my chart this cycle a few days ago. But I have not tested since thurs morning

I didn't bd last night. I was too tired when I got off work I ate a small amount and passed out while eating. I'm still exhausted. Hopefully ill be awake enough to bd tonight. I ovulate on Monday and I'm having hella cramps.

whoah rachel and sweetpea! :dust:

i'm not testing anymore this cycle. fingers crossed for af. i am hoping i will take that witch off ya'alls hands this cycle. i could use the biotch's company at my place. :devil: <-- whoah! hard core!

oh, on the reasoning behind my slightly higher temp today, I slept way longer. 6.30 instead of 4am. I was thinking it shoulda been even higher than it was. I was hellof disappointed when i read the number. i slept good at least. Solid 6 hour chunk for the first time all week.

I hope you girls are doing well today. It is hot as usual here in Florida high in the 90s but with humidity feels like 105+ so I plan to spend the day in my pool relaxing and I will attempt to finish 50 shades of grey.

My chart looks lovely but no symptoms really, I feel like I have every other failed cycle so once again I am likely not pregnant. Oh well...I am already thinking about moving on to my next cycle.

Me too Rachel! I dont feel preggo at all. I had cramping last night so I feel AF coming. She is due Tuedsay for me. I have already mentally gone to the next cycle.

DH and I are still fasting. I am on day 5 right now

Hey ladies! Ugh our city has this thing every year where different restaurants set up booths and let you sample their dishes and omg the whole place was prego city! While in line at one place I had two pregnant ladies behind me. Not gonna lie I was super jealous :wacko:

Here's a story only you guys will appreciate lol. I was going through my stash last night and realised I only had three hpts and one opk left! I was like wtf how did I let this happen??!?? Thennnn I saw a pouch in the bottom of the drawer opened it and voila! 20 (yes really lol) opks and 10 more hpts! Lol :)

Hi ladies. How are you all? I hope well. I don't have the time right now to read all and catch up but where are you all at right now with TTC.

I'll be honest...I wanted to back off and let you all chat...My pregnancy is going okay. Very uncomfortable this pregnancy but I only have 15 weeks left!

i always miss you ashleywalton, so happy for you! XO

our *important* ttc news is RMSH1 is PREGGERS!!!!!!!!! hEH.

i am freaking myself out over every little thing as usual. i think today is 15dpo and i wish af was here. i was expecting her today but fear a gory drawn out chemical. i've even worked myself up into a tizzy over the .00000001 possibility of an ectopic, even without dr google's help! i'm trying my best to keep my psychotic ranting confined to my journal (come stalky!) but never succeed at that.

i am stalking each and every one of ya'all's charts. mine by the way, lookS... "not preggo!" and i did ALL my tests. I have not a one left.

haus, dust for us :dust:

Hey horsey. If you O'd when I did today would be 14 dpo. I am definitely out. Temp dropped below coverline. I may have O'd on CD15 this time cause I almost always have a 14 day luteal phase. AF will surely be here today at some time. I am ready for her. This cycle was weird. On to the next and hopefully the one that will be my preggo cycle.

ashley- good to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"