Cycle Buddy Central!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I don't know what I would do without you :)

I got my bloodwork results today. My thyroid was normal/good at 1.6. The thing is it was 3.1 back in February when I had it tested. The nurse was confused by this and said she has never seen it come down like that without thyroid meds. So I don't know what to think of that. My mom who is a nurse thinks maybe there was an error at the lab one of the times so when I see my new dr. on Tuesday I will ask for a retest to make sure. My progesterone at 6 dpo came back 14.6 which the nurse said is good.

Haus I have to take an umedicated cycle next time unfortunately. The reason being is my new dr. will want to run tests such as more bloodwork, HSG, another semen analysis and whatever else he wants to do. After he gets the results for all of that he will suggest a treatment for me.

My natural cycles are really long so next cycle will likely be ended by provera so I likely won't have another chance to ovulate and get pregnant until mid september :(

Oh Rachel, that sucks :( Maybe the previous meds you've taken might sort your cycles out this time?

Rachel I am hoping for short cycles for you to come.

DH and I broke our fast :) we made it 8 days. I had the best peach ever in my life. And we are having hamburgers tonight :D

For a minute I thought you said you guys broke up! I was like whaaaa??!

I love hamburgers (I'm anemic and crave red meat sooo bad lol) we had them tonight too! :)

My only hope is that clomid is still in my system and I O at a somewhat normal time. I doubt it will be CD 17 or 18 like the last two cycles but I am hoping by CD 25ish I will O at least because if I don't O by then I will likely take provera and end my cycle.

Rachel your chart looks good for 12 dpo. Maybe you should test! Has it been the 10 days for the trigger shot to get out of your system?

My only hope is that clomid is still in my system and I O at a somewhat normal time. I doubt it will be CD 17 or 18 like the last two cycles but I am hoping by CD 25ish I will O at least because if I don't O by then I will likely take provera and end my cycle.

Maybe if they're no longer in your system they may have at least sorted your cycles out? I'm still a newb so that probably sounds crazy lol

I started charting today! I know you should start at the beginning of a cycle, but I'm just trying to get in the habit of doing it...

Hopefully I'll have a stalkable chart soon! Lol :)

Yay for charting haus! Post it in your sig so we can stalk :)

Sweetpea-The trigger is probably out of my system by now. I was planning on testing tomorrow anyway because I have out of town company and they will likely want to have drinks this weekend so I need to confirm whether or not I am pregnant. I still really don't have any symptoms though so I am not holding my breath!

sweetpea, you sorely need to post your chart, even if its just in progress. because i am nosey.

but really, going to other threads on this thing is somewhat disappointing now that i am a charting addict and very few of the other ladies are charting. yay for us.

I'm trying to post it but I keep getting weird text underneath it (like part of the code) wtf am I doing wrong??? Lol

I am a charting nerd too. I just can't help it now it's such a part of my routine. I almost think I won't stop even after the bfp lol!

Haus I think you have to copy it into your signature. It's been so long I can't remember. Is there a BB code option?

Woot! I did it! :)

Stalk meeee! My chart is kinda pathetic right now (plus you can see my past failed attempt at charting lol).

Just wanted to let you all know at 13 dpo today I got a BFN...surprise surprise!

Now I likely have to do an unmedicated cycle. I meet with my new dr. Tuesday and I am going to try my hardest to get him to give me something for next cycle. I just don't want to go through another long cycle :( My old dr. did give me a prescription for clomid so I guess if I really wanted to I could just fill it and take that again. Not sure what I will do yet :shrug:

Just wanted to let you all know at 13 dpo today I got a BFN...surprise surprise!

Now I likely have to do an unmedicated cycle. I meet with my new dr. Tuesday and I am going to try my hardest to get him to give me something for next cycle. I just don't want to go through another long cycle :( My old dr. did give me a prescription for clomid so I guess if I really wanted to I could just fill it and take that again. Not sure what I will do yet :shrug:

Sorry Rachel :hugs: :hugs:

I would maybe fill the clomid perscription and mention that your last dr had you taking it for x number of days etc. You've already taken it so you have a good idea how your body will react plus you won't be dealing with a super long cycle. I guess the only downside is maybe the clomid could effect any tests he may run?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->