Cycle Buddy Central!

Rachel :hugs:

Haus yay! We are all charters now. We should have a club :rofl: (not like we don't already with this forum)

Do you ladies know of many other threads like ours? I love this one.

Yeah, look at me I'm finally charting! Lol :happydance: I'm curious about something though - before I took both temps I opened my eyes and moved a bit (forgot I was temping lol) I also woke up reallly hot as I can't sleep unless under blankets even when it's sweltering hot lol. Think that effects anything???

I think there may be threads like ours, the thread I met Horsey in was like this but it fell apart. Love this thread! I always check in here first :)

Not much going on for me.. I'm staying busy with work and they are literally trying to put me in an early grave. 2 or 3 posts a night. I'm so damn exhausted by the time I get off I just wanna sleep forever and not wake up. I am 5dpo today, not much to report as of yet. No real symptom well at least what I'm not used to from trying in the past lol. I'm not really cramping as much as I have in the past months, I have an increased food intake with major peanut butter issues lol. But I'm going to go to bed now I'm exhausted nothing new there.

Awwww I just noticed that Bex's baby is now the size of a sweetpea :blush:

Hehehehehehe

They sure grow fast at this stage! I just hope I really do have a sweetpea in there! Will find out on Thursday....

Good luck at ur scan Thursday keep us posted! Also don't stress if they don't see anything sometimes that early they won't.

Af started today. Looking forward to a better chance this cycle.

I'm half tempted to take the clear blue digi pregnancy test.... Going nuts

Took the Clear Blue Digi, after holding my pee for 5 hours and downing a 20oz coke, 2 1/2 32oz of pink lemonade and a 32oz of sweet ice tea, it said not pregnant, but I see a second line trying to form on the test itself. But I am only 7DPO. We are going to get First Response in about a week and see if the 2nd line pops on those since I do not like Clear blue. Maybe I had to much liquid in my system for it to show a positive this early hell I don't know. But I will not get another test until at least Friday.

I haven't even ovulated, I don't think? And I want to test, ha ha. I was feeling some cramping in my lower right near my hip bone last night in bed. FF was saying I'd ovulate sometime Mon-Wed, starting today at CD 12. Does anyone ovulate at day 11? And is that even ovulation pains? No idea because didn't have them or didn't pay attention when I was on the pill. And don't feel it again today. Guess I will try to check my cm today... not really sure what's going on with cm.

CD 2 and nothing to report really either. I have my appt with the new RE tomorrow so I will let you all know how that turns out.

I hope everyone else is doing well :)

What usually happens at your first appointment? Will they just gather history and send you for blood work?

Good luck haus!!

We will likely just discuss treatment options and they will probably do some bloodwork that day. Then I will have to schedule the HSG and DH will have to do an SA.

Today is 7 DPO and almost 40 minutes before 8 DPO, I started cramping really badly today, feels like AF is about to start. My DF wants to take me to the ER but since the dollar store test came up negative they aren't going to detect anything. I tried to drink a colorado bulldog today which is an alcoholic drink. It has Kahlua and Vodka with milk and coke. It's one of my favorite drinks which I normally down within like 10 minutes of it being made. I told my mom to put a little bit of alcohol in it because I had to drive later, when she brought it to me and I took a sip OMG I thought she poured the whole bottle of kahlua and vodka into the glass, I almost threw up from it being so strong!! I am gassy and bloated and I'm in so much pain it is doubling me over. Oh holy hells on wheels, it freakin hurts!!! UGH!!!

LbkMom4Life,
How are you feeling today?? And I might need to try that drink if I don't get my bfp this month!

Well I went to bed finally at 4am and it is now almost 9am. I cried 4 times last night for no reason. I woke up nauseated and DF fixed cinnamon rolls for the kids for breakfast and I almost lost my stomach. I really don't feel good and my bbs feel like someone has the jaws of life breaking them apart.

Lbk, test again! :dust:

Rachel, how was your appointment??

Sweetpea & horsey what's new??? Hope you had fun camping horsey! :)

Ugh ladies I am feelng nastyyyy. Been feeling off since 6dpo, had a break from it and now the feeling is back. It's more then likely nothing - could actually be from the heat we've had lately. I don't have nausea at least! I have no other real 'symptoms' to report.

Also guys think of my fur baby, we're at the vet right now because she was throwing up constantly :( She's had a blood draw and a full exam and we're just waiting on the blood results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->