Cycle Buddy Central!

Are you guys still fasting? I had raspberry gelato for you yesterday! Lol :)

Yep I'm on day 7 now. It was getting to a good point where I wasn't hungry anymore, but I find myself craving food right now. Can Friday hurry up and get here?

Thanks for eating the gelatin for me :D

good morning lovelies!

:dust:

this is my last day of the early shift for a few days. im doing friday and monday next week or something like that, but i will get to sleep like a normal person again soon.

i read something yesterday that reminded me how awful stress is on ttc and early pregnancy. the number of high stress factors in my life is now stressing me out. OH stresses me out too : (. Sometimes living with him is like living with a hall monitor. He's a good man, but sometimes i think if i had married previous pothead losers, i'd be less stressed out and hugely prego by now.

i had a massive drop in temp this morning! spotting yesterday..... hoping af doesnt take my breath away with how freaking painful she is when she finally comes on full force.

Horsey-I have heard stress can affect TTC as well. I try not to stress but it's easier said than done. I don't know how to just turn that off.

Sorry it looks like AF is on her way :hugs: but it sounds like you are relieved she showed and it wasn't drug out. I hope she goes easy on you :)

Yep I'm on day 7 now. It was getting to a good point where I wasn't hungry anymore, but I find myself craving food right now. Can Friday hurry up and get here?

I'm on day 6... so we're similar... TTC #2 starts Thursday! :p

Adorable dd for your profile pic! Oh and just realized you're from my home state!

Day 7 going strong! I am craving less cheeseburgers now and more fruits and veggies :haha: Down 7 lbs too this morning :thumbup:

Welcome Libby!

1DPO!! Entering the evil two week wait!!! Fingers crossed!!!!! Might be going to Vagas tonight or tomorrow and getting married, but it is also up to the fiancee on when we go LOL.

Welcome! Lol I lovveee gelato so much better then ice cream! :)

good morning lovelies!

:dust:

this is my last day of the early shift for a few days. im doing friday and monday next week or something like that, but i will get to sleep like a normal person again soon.

i read something yesterday that reminded me how awful stress is on ttc and early pregnancy. the number of high stress factors in my life is now stressing me out. OH stresses me out too : (. Sometimes living with him is like living with a hall monitor. He's a good man, but sometimes i think if i had married previous pothead losers, i'd be less stressed out and hugely prego by now.

i had a massive drop in temp this morning! spotting yesterday..... hoping af doesnt take my breath away with how freaking painful she is when she finally comes on full force.

Horsey my DH can be the same. He's a good man too, but wayyy too serious sometimes - I find it really stressing when someone just can't take it easy now and then. I feel bad saying that because he's not always like that, but ahhh lol

11 dpo today and I am pretty sure I am out this cycle. Zero symptoms and my temp is starting to go down which it always does around this time. Tomorrow it will likely go down again and confirm what I already know :(

sorry rachel!! AF just ended for me so I'm back at it.. but yeah it can get discouraging. Talk to us and we'll be here!

Thank you everyone for your kind words, I don't know what I would do without you :)

I got my bloodwork results today. My thyroid was normal/good at 1.6. The thing is it was 3.1 back in February when I had it tested. The nurse was confused by this and said she has never seen it come down like that without thyroid meds. So I don't know what to think of that. My mom who is a nurse thinks maybe there was an error at the lab one of the times so when I see my new dr. on Tuesday I will ask for a retest to make sure. My progesterone at 6 dpo came back 14.6 which the nurse said is good.

Haus I have to take an umedicated cycle next time unfortunately. The reason being is my new dr. will want to run tests such as more bloodwork, HSG, another semen analysis and whatever else he wants to do. After he gets the results for all of that he will suggest a treatment for me.

My natural cycles are really long so next cycle will likely be ended by provera so I likely won't have another chance to ovulate and get pregnant until mid september :(

Rachel I am hoping for short cycles for you to come.

DH and I broke our fast :) we made it 8 days. I had the best peach ever in my life. And we are having hamburgers tonight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->