Cycle Buddy Central!

Happy birthday to your LO Janna! :)

Yeah horsey you are super organized! Thanks for this thread! :)

O was either the 1st or 3rd. But since I had the brownish color mucus and I am two weeks away from he witch to show I'm praying that is a good sign.

horseypants-I am reporting back more on the ewcm vs sperm issue! Well I went to the bathroom again and found alot more of the clear and very stretchy stuff, it stretcht 3+ inches. I was skeptical this morning if it was mine or left overs but usually left overs form the night before are gone after the morning so I am starting to think I am finally getting real ewcm! So maybe that is what you had too?? I don't think sperm is typically really clear. I took another OPK today, negative again for the third day in a row, looks really faint still. I am praying I either missed the surge or it will be coming in the next couple days!

horseypants-I am reporting back more on the ewcm vs sperm issue! Well I went to the bathroom again and found alot more of the clear and very stretchy stuff, it stretcht 3+ inches. I was skeptical this morning if it was mine or left overs but usually left overs form the night before are gone after the morning so I am starting to think I am finally getting real ewcm! So maybe that is what you had too?? I don't think sperm is typically really clear. I took another OPK today, negative again for the third day in a row, looks really faint still. I am praying I either missed the surge or it will be coming in the next couple days!

U agree it sounds like EWCM. Whenever I get leftovers, it is always in the morning, never in the evening, and never particularly think like EWCM. Wish I would get some EWCM this month!

I still keep doubting it, but I think it has to be. I hope it really is ewcm because I never have seen true ewcm like this, usually the best I get is a cloudy looking stretchy cm but not much of it.

I am hoping sperm wouldnt stretch that far and be that clear, please let it be ewcm-I can't stand anymore disappointment, I just want a normal cycle for once in my life!

i normally get one full day of EWCM (this month being abnormal) and watery CM leading up to that. Looks like it is time for you BD tonight!

I've read a few different places that if you put the discharge in water that sperm will clump together into a ball and ewcm will stay nice and stretchy. If you can get enough I'd try that - hopefully it is ewcm!!

I've read a few different places that if you put the discharge in water that sperm will clump together into a ball and ewcm will stay nice and stretchy. If you can get enough I'd try that - hopefully it is ewcm!!

LOL I actually tried to do that but I couldnt get it off my fingers to drop it in water! :rofl:

rmsh-is that your cat in that picture? does it have two different colored eyes? Very cute kitty! I should put my cat up as my avatar!

Haus I have read this too and tried it. It works!

Haus I have read this too and tried it. It works!

Really? Good to know! :) I wasn't sure if it was just a crazy tip or not :)

Actually this article states the opposite of what you said-so the ewcm forms a ball and falls to the bottom where sperm dissolves in the water

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ction/ewcm-egg-white-cervical-mucous-or-semen

Thanks hausfrau! We had a great Birthday Party.... but I'm glad DD is in bed now, because I am TIRED!

Thanks hausfrau! We had a great Birthday Party.... but I'm glad DD is in bed now, because I am TIRED!

Yay! Glad she had a great 1st bday :) Was it just family?

About 25 people... Mostly family and some close friends that have been involved in her life over the past year! It was fun... but I'm glad it's done for another year! lol

Nice :)

You're so lucky to have family close by for special occassions! :) None of our family lives in Alberta (or anywhere close to it!) :(

So ive been taking my temps every morning at 7 and they have been the EXACT same each morning. I mean to the decimal. Anyone else experience similar of different. Except On the day that I woke up late and tested at 830am it was different. So I know it's not a problem with the thermometer. Weird right?

So ive been taking my temps every morning at 7 and they have been the EXACT same each morning. I mean to the decimal. Anyone else experience similar of different. Except On the day that I woke up late and tested at 830am it was different. So I know it's not a problem with the thermometer. Weird right?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Hopefully someone has an answer for you (sweetpea and maybe horsey? Temp)

I keep screwing up and have only gotten one temp so far! I keep moving before grabbing my thermoneter :wacko: Think it's too late for me to start this cycle??

hey haus, i say just do it as soon as you remember regardless of the moving and dont stress too much about accuracy at this point. just condition yourself to do it. (motivating myself here as much as you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->