Cycle Buddy Central!

I am still staking you all :haha:

I love kitty pics too!! Post more!

Hello Titty :rofl:

Sorry to hear about the BFN LBK but its still early!

This one is going round facebook right now

Attachments

• 561228_263028680473696_1241598681_n.jpg
    561228_263028680473696_1241598681_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 4
Wanna see my uterus? It has a tiny heart beating away inside it :)

Attachments

• 6wk3dy020812.jpg
    6wk3dy020812.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
It still feels a bit unreal to be honest! I cannot believe it was my uterus I was looking at :) I was just so relieved to know the little heart was beating, I could not see it myself, but made sure I asked him, and he said it was beating

Yay bex! Mind if I call ya bexY? tell the truth. How was OH's bday dinner?

I am fine with bexY. The only name I dont like much is Beckie :haha:

OH loved his dinner, I did go to a lot of effort. I made baked salmon on couscous with a lovely salad and corn on the cob. Now we are just waiting on my chocolate self-saucing pudding, with ice cream and custard. That was all his request

yum chocolate pudding
what is this "self-saucing" u speak of?
u r actually making custard from scratch?

Great scan pic Bex!! That dinner sounds yummy and I don't even like salmon.

That cat pic you posted is HILARIOUS :rofl:

Just trying to get some work in today :)

My legs and ass are soooooooo sore from my workout yesterday. My friend and I tried a cross fit class-OMG it was ridiculously hard. I felt like I was going to pass out and I was dizzy and almost puked. That has never happened to me from a workout before, it was crazy!

What are you up to?

i'm sad to see you two go, even if partially for a little while. if it does the trick and you get accidentally prego, you better come tell us first. don't go! :cry:

meanwhile, i will be being overly dramatic, crying over every little thing and trying to :sex: it up. cd 9 for me and i'm hoping my cycle is getting shorter again. i saw a pregnant lady at the bakery this morning, and a daddy with a baby strapped to his tummy. curses i want one or two. i've taken to praying that my OH will get a great job in some godforsaken little town and i will get to live the dream: barefoot and pregnant. the fact that this has been so hard makes it ok for me to indulge in utter fantasy.

i'm back at work for the first day after glamping (the so called glamorous camping).

OH MY GOSH I GOT A TICK

and had to go get this hot doctor take it out yesterday lol he was colombian.

i saw my xboyfriend yesterday randomly walking down the street in san francisco and got to tell him im engaged now

lkbkmom, keep spilling it i love your posts.

rachel, thank goodness the doc is thorough. what a long road this is : ( at least you are going about it all the right way, with all bases covered. you are going to be in tip top prego shape here before you know it. and then the crazy thing (i bet) is when you get prego, that time will fly by and your life will change permanently forever. i'm sure there is no way around the fact that you will look back once in a while when you have time to breathe and long for these lazier days.

sweetpea, :cry:

haus, what's the update on you? how is our kitty kat? ....going to stalk ur chart. who else is going to be in the 2ww wait with me in the second half of august?

one more thing about me, i'm doing a little bit of that strenuous early morning schedule here and there throughout the summer. my next early wake up days are friday and monday, so my chart's gonna be useless.. but i'm temping anyway darnit.

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new person! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxox let me catch up on my reading. thanks so much for joining us. :hugs:

No real updates from me (loving the kitty pics though guys! Lol). AF should be here on the 3rd or 4th for me - Two days ago I got a BFN on an IC so I'm just waiting for the next cycle.

Horsey my kitty has pancreatitis :( She was given a shot and low fat food and we will hopefully hear from them on Tuesday (Monday is a national holiday). She hasn't thrown up since so I am super happy :)

rachel, i just finished eating an entire wedge of brie. i am deeply regretful right now.

at work.. sooo sleepy.......

gotta wake up hellsa early tomorrow for the a.m. shift, then again on monday.

i'm looking forward to going home, drinking another colorado bulldog and going to bed. im trying to cultivate a positive attitude (yeah right!) avoid stress (u huh, keep talkin) and generally do less and be lazier. it's hard with OH around. living with him is like bootcamp. he demands "productivity." my goal is to be in bed before he gets home!

yum chocolate pudding
what is this "self-saucing" u speak of?
u r actually making custard from scratch?

Well the pudding has a heap of cocoa and suger sprinkled over it, then two cups of boiling water before it is put in the oven for 35 minutes. So when it comes out, it has a lovely sauce in it! Mmmm And yes I made the custard, but I used custard powder

Took a equate test lol 11 dpo. But before I got to dip it into the cup the little fresh pack fell into the cup. :-/ I dipped the test anyways I dunno how well I trust the results though, you can barely see the - line and I see a |but cant tell if there is color and neither lines show up well on pictures.

Sorry to hear that haus :hugs: How long was this last cycle? It seems like they are back on track? If so thats a good thing, it should only be a matter of time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->