Cycle Buddy Central!

Hey ladies...Just wanted to stop in and say hi! I hope you are all hanging in there! I know it can get rough. After 10 months and 1 MC I thought I'd take a break as well and then the next month I was pregnant. I wish TTC was a whole lot easier than it is.

AFM, I'm into my 3rd trimester now, according to most sites, and I am officially wore out all the time. So, I've been taking it as easy as I can. My oldest daughter turned 4 yesterday so here's a pic:

Kelsie's 4th.jpg
Again, wishing you all the best of luck!

Yeah work is slow here... but still anxious to leave, heh. Stomach is full of air so I feel like I need to burp but hasn't helped yet! So I'm feeling like I am about to pop, grr! ha... anyway, two more hours for me! Then headed to get my Siena... and then not sure!

ashley, so cute!!

I feel like I got hit by a train that was carrying a bus and an 18 wheeler semi. Still hurt but as long as I don't move I don't notice the pain lol. Bleeding is a brown color. My doula said to POAS in a few days.

libbyam, fingers crossed for ya! :dust:

ashleywalton, beautiful! you all are lovely as i imagined and you look adorably prego. that shirt is really cute :) as if your girls weren't too much cute already. how are you feeling? congrats on third tri!

babyfeva, what's the update on you? tell all! any recent scans, guys? i'd love to see them xo

Not sure if I posted our 3d scan?
Lanay 3D 2.png
Lanay 3D.png
And a picture of my girls cause I just love this picture!
Girls.jpg

I am really sore everywhere!! My vagina/groin/thighs hurt extremely bad and so my doctor told me not to do anything. So, I'm doing my best to listen. I am starting to feel the 'pressure' feeling when I lift my youngest daughter so I have to try to not do that anymore. The list of can't do's seem to be growing. I have heartburn like crazy! Anyone know of any good remedies for that?

Ashley I love all the pics!

Lbkmom I am holdin out hope for you girl...

Horsey where is it that I can post to sell on here? No I don't have an etsy account (yet) but I def want to get on that sometime in the near future. I am still what I consider an intermediate crocheter. Some of the ladies work I've seen is incredible and I just don't have the confidence yet to go big like that. I like selling my stuff locally at the moment and making them for my friends (just cause I really love to do it :)

Hey horsey. No recent scans but I think I'll be booking a 3D/4D scan at the end of this month or early September. I also want to have some belly pics taken but don't know where yet... How are you?

Well I had my saline sonogram today and they did not find any abnormalities and said my uterus looked great, so that was good to hear.

Bad news is the dr. did say it looked like I have PCO :( I know people get pregnant with PCO but it is much harder, I am so sick of getting bad news and really just want to quit TTC at this point, my life was so much more simpler before all of this. I am just so sick of disappointment.

I still havent gotten my bloodwork results back but I will hopefully be able to schedule a follow up appt with my dr. to go over everything and how he wants to proceed.

:hugs: Rachel, I am glad everything looks OK, other than PCO. How do they know for sure or is always just a "guessing" thing going via blood results etc?

My ovaries have a ton of tiny follies and that is a huge indicator of pcos. The more I read about it the more depressed I get. Apprently you have an increased risk of miscarriages on top of the fact that it is tough to get pregnant. Also it can lead to increased risk of heart disease and some other things. I read some experts believe a big factor causing it can be genetics but I don't know anyone in my immediate family with this problem. It also says if you have it there is a 50% chance of passing it down if I have a daughter. Now I don't want to have a girl because I would hate to pass this down :(

:hugs: I hope it will all be fine. I do have a good friend with PCOS, who only ever ovulated about three times a year. She has two healthy children now, the second of which she concieved by mistake with someone she barely knew. She didn't know she was pregnant til 5 months as she hardly ever had a period anyway so never knew it was missing. I am sure it will happen for you Rachel, I am sorry the road seems so hard

Rachel, can they give you any meds to make conceiving easier with PCOS? Or do you have to just keep trying? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I will need to go on ovulation inducing meds like clomid because I either don't O or O 40+ days into my cycles so the odds of me getting pregnant on my own are slim. The dr. wants to put me on a different drug than clomid though because my lining is too thin. I will be on femara next, I hope that works. I just have a gut feeling though that I have a long frustrating road ahead of me of trial an error until they find the best meds for me, get my lining thick enough, and get me pregnant. Part of me just wants to quit to be honest, I am over all of this crap.

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing? I am past my O date with no chance this month. We just took it easy and I'm not supposed to be keeping track but I am still temping so I know exactly still what my chances are. Atleast there will be no stress at the end of this cycle worrying about testing.

DH and I are going camping again in a few weeks. Yay!

What's up with all of you?

Morning everyone... I am feeling cramps today like AF is coming... in my lower back, front, and upper legs... but AF is a week away and I don't get AF cramps until the day of... and I'm never this early. I have hope! Funny, because earlier this morning I was feeling all negative when I realized I felt fine. And even earlier this morning, DTD w DH lol because I was unusually in the mood for early hours on a workday!

libbyam :dust:

afm, i am about to o but neither df or i are in the mood!

oh man! Of course it works out that way! Grr! Hope that changes! But I get it... we didn't dtd very much this cycle grr! Hoping it was enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->