Cycle Buddy Central!

haus, i have had the brie with the fig jam yum --- but im never eating brie again. wow i od-ed on it. i promised OH if he came to ikea with me last weekend we would give up eating meat for a month. i love meat and now there's nothing i can eat so that's why i bought bread and cheese for lunch yesterday - ended up eating it for dinner too. i feel like i smell like brie now. like it's coming out of my pores. EWW! pregos, look away!!!!!!!!! dont read this, you will hurl :devil:

seriously though. sorry af got you haus. i love being able to stalk your chart now. with your normal cycle and my wacky cycle, maybe we'll get to 2ww together soon

bex huggles, dont read my brie stuff that i wrote

sweetpea, i miss u

rachel, rwar!! good morning. hugs.

hey yooo lbkmom, clorado bulldog was yum. again.

libbyam! good morning sweets, what's the update on you?

I miss you too horsey! I miss all of you!

Looks like i can't stay away too long lol. what's up with you guys?

horseypants,

Heya! TWW at the moment... other than that, not much! Just posted in my journal about nearly passing out this morning. Would love if that was a symptom of pregnancy, but too bad it is way too soon for all that! :p

Horsey instead of giving up meat, try buying your meat from farmers markets. It's really nice to be able to talk to the farmers and know the animals have had a good life. :) I don't like eating meat (for ethical reasons) but this makes me feel better. When I gave up meat I became pretty anemic, just giving you a heads up because being anemic suckssss.

I'm kinda bummed about AF, but really I shouldn't be surprised she's here. We've never given ttc a real chance (we BD, but my cycles were crazy so who knows if we timed things right??) I'm tempted to call this cycle my first cycle TTC, and everything prior was just NTNP.

*knock on wood* my cycles seem to be regular again at 31 days, so you're right that we'll probably be in the 2ww together at some point!

Sweetpea! You were definitely missed!

Sorry to hear that haus :hugs: How long was this last cycle? It seems like they are back on track? If so thats a good thing, it should only be a matter of time now!

I thnk they are finally back on track! :) My Dr did say anemia could have been the cause of my crazy cycles so I'm happy that my iron levels are risng to a normal level again and sorting my cycles out in the process. My last two cycles were 31 days (which is pretty much what they had always been save for when I was severly anemic and they were anywhere from 35 to 60 days lol). When do you get your blood results back?

Sorry Hausfrau!

It's okay, I've never really had a good shot this cycle anyways :wacko: Plus since I'm no pregnant I can go on my vacation in January with no worries (I would of been too far along to cruise if I were pregnant) :)

Welcome to the thread btw! :flower:

Bex just saw your scan! Amazing isn't it? I am so thrilled for you :) :)

Well yesterday when I woke up (11dpo) I had a sore throat, still have a sore throat and also feels like I'm getting a cold. Weird considering that its hotter then hell outside here our high today was 106. Ugh I sooooo want to test since this symptom has popped up.

12dpo slept for 4 1/2 hrs woke up and pondered about going to the bathroom, went to the bathroom poas eyes are still asleep though I saw two lines but after my eyes adjusted there is only 1 line. :( think I'm out.

LBK-Sorry to hear about the BFN. It still could be too early, your not out until AF shows!

Haus-I am not sure when I will get them back. I have to go see my dr. again on Tuesday to get the saline infusion sonogram. So I am hoping then they can give me the results. That would be almost a week after I gave my blood so I would think they will have them by then?

Well AF is suppose to show in 24 hrs, but I had some cramps about 10 minutes ago and went to the bathroom because I had to pee. I worked today an 8hr shift and then went to my soon to be motherinlaws house with two of my kids to see my fiancee and his kids. I played in the pool with the kids and had fun, well as much fun as one can have with a runnyish nose and sore throat haha. But back to my pee break a few minutes ago. I wiped and it was dark but I thought I saw something in the dark so I used the plunger to turn on the light to see it better. There was some pink strechy mucus on the paper, yes I touched it because I wanted to see what it would do. I did wash my hands with soap and water so relax lol. But now I'm not sure if the witch is going to show up early or MAYBE it was implantation. Not going to get my hopes up but I will carry tampons to work with me just incase. I really pray that it isn't the start of AF. That would crush me. :(

Well, I think the witch showed but OMG, talk about nauseous and breast hurting from hell!!! UGH!!! Cramps have died down to a mild pressure bleeding is still a pinkish/redish color, not getting darker, but it did get a bit heavier... I'm still confused on the nausea and breast hurting, cramping I'm used to being throughout the period but it has died down, I don't know wtf is up with this body of mine! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Got a profile picture finally, maybe it will help me!

Went from pinkish/redish to pinkish/brownish. I'm soooo freaking confused. I will update again later.

Well still no heavy bleeding, still pinkish/brownish. Cramps are so bad I feel like I'm in labor all over again. I started to count back from when I started TTC and it's not long enough for me to be full term pregnancy even if I didn't know I was pregnant plus the many many test that I have taken over the past few months would have shown positive. I do not want to end up on that show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant." I would look as ditzy as those people on there. I can understand if it's their first child because everything felt so strange to me when I was pregnant and my OD started to move. I didn't feel my very very first pregnant because I lost him/her when I was 3 1/2 months. But those women that have had children in the past KNOW what a gas bubble is compared to a kicking of a baby. But I will take my other FRER in a few days depending on the situation with my bleeding issue. Ohhh it freakin hurts, if my DF knew how bad this pain was he would be rushing me to the ER. I'm tempted to go to the walk-in clinic at my doctors office tomorrow, but it all depends on the pains when I wake up.

morning libbyam :) how are you doing today? i'm on cd 14 whew! i'm betting i will o anytime between now and cd 20.......

morning... I'm good... I don't temp or opk but already o'd last week I believe. TWW. Had 'symptoms' last week, so think I was making myself feel prego. This week, I am assuming I'm not prego after all wknd of not thinking about it. Easier that way... to prepare myself for the testing soon. I am trying to wait until the weekend as AF is due aug 14 or 15. How r u? Monday, wheee...

Hi ladies! I am CD 15 (still keeping track of temping and all that) but I have slim to none chance this cycle of conceiving. DH and i are ok with that at the moment since we are technically on "a break".

How is everyone today?

i'm a little impatient to o myself. :) work's kicking my butt as usual but i get off early today. trying to decide whether to go out and exhaust myself or take a nap like i should. elise, you should post pics of your pretty hats and other things on this site. there's a section where you can sell buy things i think. do you have an etsy account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->