Cycle Buddy Central!

Rachel I'm sorry :( Did you have any of the typical PCOS symptoms or did your Doctor just suspect it and run extra tests?

Sweetpea are you in the tww now?

As for me, I'm pissed at my DH at the moment (feel totally childish about the reason but whatever lol), and I find out my blood results Tuesday (my 3 month update on my thyroid and iron). Reallly hoping everything is okay this time and I'm no longer anemic!

i so want this to be my avatar but i can't use it cause people will think i have a baby. damn i wish i had a baby so this could be my avatar.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 3
Aww that is so funny! USe it! And then change 'other' to 'TTC #1' and no one will wonder! I've seen other ppl with baby pics trying for #1, not unusual!

aww libbyam, i keep seesawing on whether i am really ttc in earnest, i'm so very attached to my "other" status. good idea though and thanks much for the license! how are ya?

Rachel, how are you feeling today? i ran across this book, and thought some of or cycle buddy central ladies might enjoy it. i enjoyed reading the review at least and reading the comments made me feel somewhat less alone in some of the pain ttc creates.

https://jezebel.com/5902610/theres-now-a-pregnancy-how+to-guide-for-type-a-overachievers

There's this comment and a bunch that follow that really lay it out. How when af comes, you wonder, "should I buy the big box of tampons?" And trying to plan one's life or make day to day decisions is suddenly endless torture. Should I buy those jeans? Should I change jobs? Should I eat that sushi? Anyway, here's what this one lady said that hooked me into reading the whole string ... to get you interested in the link.

"Tlachtga
17 Apr 2012 6:27 PM

All I know is I just turned 33, and have been trying to conceive for a year and a half with no luck. And I'm freaking out. I finally got an appointment with my apparently very busy gynecologist for this Thursday, only to have my now-erratic period to show up, which means I'm going to go in there and not get a full exam like I wanted to, and who knows how long till I can get another appointment without my fucking period showing up out of nowhere again? I've already had to cancel twice because of how erratic it's been the last two months, after years of regularity, even after I went off the pill.

Seriously, every time I get my period now, I cry because it means I'm still not pregnant. And I don't have thousands of dollars for embryo implantation or whatever.

So if this book can tell me how to get pregnant, I'm fucking buying it. Make fun of my all you want, laugh at those of us freaking out about fertility, but when it IS something you want, and you can't seem to get there, IT FUCKING HURTS."

I want R-cubed to have babies. Rachel, Rebecca, Rosy...... haus and sweetpea and all you ladies. Bex has a jump on us, but don't freaking give up hope. These are obstacles we're suffering and it isn't the end.

Haus I am like 4 dpo or something like that. We didn't dtd even close to ovulation this cycle so I'm not even sweating it

Sweetpea are you going to NTNP? I can't lose a TTC buddy! Don't make me come to Alaska! Lol :)

I'm slacking biggg time with charting! The past few days I've had things distract me from taking my temp and it's frustrating as hell lol. I'm gonna temp tomorrow (.....hopefully lol)

There is hope. Just got my BFP 6 days short of two months since I got told i'd suffered a MMC. Stay strong ladies x

Yay baby_dreams! Throwing lots of love your way and hoping it's a sticky bean for you!

Haus- I am not sure at this point. DH and I are really tired of TTC at this point. We are not giving up- but we are on a break for right now. Atleast this month and maybe next month. We are playing it by ear. And NTNP.

p.s. I would love you to come to Alaska ;)

Congrats baby dreams!! :)

Haus-The only symptom I really had was irregular periods. I havent gotten my blood results back, I have to wait until I meet with the dr. again on Thursday to discuss that.

I hope everyone else is doing well. I am just trying to stay off bnb a little more than normal but I am still around. I really need to relax for the first time since I have been TTC, I am so sick of this whole process. I have my follow up appt with the RE Thursday afternoon to get my bloodwork results and DH's SA. I hope everything is as good as it can be. I am on CD 16 but not really expecting to O, I will likely have to take progesterone soon to end this cycle. I started temping again so I can see if I O and if no temp rise by CD 30ish I will start the progesterone. I have a few OPKs left but I am not sure yet if I will even bother with them this cycle because I don't want to waste them.

rachel, thanks for the update. do what you gotta do. i'm thinking of ya regardless of where you're at.

haus, i've been slacking on the temping too, as you can tell by my chart.

sweetpea, i'm tryign to convince OH we need to go camping again. i'm thinking about buying a tent from... walmart! where'd you get yours?

ZOMG baby dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: congratulations!

libbyam, how goes it?

Sweetpea don't tempt me! DH and I love to travel and I have been trying to get to Alaska for years :) Horsey I will of course still stalk you when I'm in the Bay area lol I'm not crazy I promise! :) :rofl: Sometimes you need a break from ttc though I know, still sendng you tons of :dust:! :)

Horsey at least you have temps recorded lol I have nothing lol. I was ready to temp today, but was woken up when my cat jumped on the bed and meowed right in my face lol DH and I burst out laughing and at that point I knew my temp wouldn't be accurate (....right?)

Rachel, I'm sorry ttc is so hard right now. DH works with a lady with severe (that's how she explained it anyways) PCOS who is currently pregnant. It's easy to give examples and say it will happen but I hope you and your doc can sort things out and you get your :bfp: :)

As for me I'm counting this cycle as our first ttc cycle. We were ttc in the past but with my previous irregular cycles and not really tryng as much as we could (or really even knowing the best days) it just makes sense to count this as cycle 1...

i'm pretty sure i o-ed. my dear fiance keeps making me cry. work sucks. same ol'.

Awww what'd the fiance do? Nothing but still mad? Then, yep, hormones, ha! Work DOES suck... why's it sucking atm? Mine, because I'm AT work. Lol.

:) i was cute and got dressed up to meet OH for dinner yesterday. then when i told him our plans, he wanted to go work out instead and then stopped answering my crazy number of text messages and phone calls. i swear, i am such a mess in this relationship and it really makes me question taking this path. we just got engaged, i wanna have a baby with him... on the other hand, the guys i got along so well with before were all potheads and losers. as far as work, i'm here super early and everything's going wrong and i also can't stand this one coworker - it's only us two in here right now and he's so arrogant and self important i wanna slap a mother.

Think you are 2 hours earlier than me, so 636am maybe? Yeah I start work at 630. Early! Too early to be dealing with pricks!

So he went to work out before dinner and you were texting/calling while he was there? Or he was ignoring you and hadn't gone to the gym yet? Yeah, insecurity is the pits! Well, he's chosen to be with you. And wants a baby with you. And is planning to marry you. So that says a lot! Seems like relationships sometimes change where one person has more 'power' than the other, then reverses. Whenever I'm feeling insecure, it's usually because my DH has the 'power'... like when he knows I'm fertile and trying to get him into bed, he suddenly is tired more often and I have to pursue and I start to feel insecure even though he's constantly telling me how much he loves me yada yada yada. But then if he was all over me all the time and following me around like a puppy dog, I'd be like eww go away! Ha. They can't win. Sorry you are having a rough time with it. MAybe it'll get better after hormones calm down. Or maybe its not hormones and he needs to do something sweet... if only they could read our minds... I know DH never realizes when I'm wanting him to buy flowers or give me a hug unless I tell him and where's the romance in that???

libyyam - you got it exactly. -couldn't have said it better :) thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->